Ending the Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round one is over

The wolves did just about nothing to anyone XD
But to be fair this is just a test fight so I didnt actually expect anyone to die in this fight XD (I would have been greatly upset if anyone did/does)

Anyway I'm kinda tired so I'll make Reia's post in the morning (Or tomorrow night if I wind up not waking up in time to post)

yes you may start posting for round two

Aw snap, first crit. of the game.

Oh joy, and first crit. fail of the game. Yaaaaaay~

Last edited:
Wow, lots of misses this go

Jovian - The dice option is located on your post, after you've posted it but not within the edit box
Ozzie used this image to help me locate it when I was testing the features
moreoptions-png.47468

Anyway going to make my post now then the wolves post
This fight will probably end next round and we can move on to the first exp gift (I'm thinking I'll boost the exp for this fight so that I can verify that everyone understands the level system too, what is your guys thoughts on that?)
And also the first choice as to who we go to will come up once this battle ends

How should we decide which god to go to? OOC or with an IC discussion?

You can do both if you wish. Obviously there will be IC posts on it.

Just so you know though I'd avoid going to Mun, most of the gods are 'leveled' with your characters, but some aren't. Like Mun, Death, the Phoenix, Chaos, etc These are mainly gods that I have a plan on a powerful spell/ability that they grant you which I've felt is too op for a level 5 to get XD

Okay added some physical abilities now.

Since it was so late if anyone wishes they may take this one time offer and switch their abilities for some physical ones.
Note this is a one time offer offered only now. If anyone is taking this offer tell me so that I can take note of it on my side (only for physical attacks, nothing else)

I think I'll switch both of my current abilities for Divert and Trip. Cure and Drain are handy, but I can't see myself plausibly roleplaying them with my current character. And I would get Lure instead of Divert, but I'm one of the lowest in terms of HP, so I imagine I would die rather quickly if I did that.

Huh. Odd. Apologies, but didn't get any alerts about the IC thread despite receiving some yesterday.

Yea most of the alerts here are interesting. You get one alert then get zero more until you physically load that page again. Meaning if you got an alert but didnt actually visit the page then you wont get any more.

At the same time sometimes even after visiting the page you just don't get an alert.

Its a fun system that takes a bit to get used to. I tend to occasionally go into my 'watched threads' page and double check that there wasnt a new post since I last visited.

I do too, ever since I missed a ton of stuff on this thread. It seems almost every has missed stuff here.

With so many votes for Terra majority rules and I'll move the rp on after lunch, feel free to post and chat until then.

I'll look for the dice a little harder this next time. I referenced the dice thread for an explanation and I couldn't figure it out so that's when I used the dice box. And sorry if I seem a little out of it for the roleplay. This is my first group roleplay in a couple years and I'm still getting used to having to deal with more than just one partner. XD I'm out of practice. If I get to be too much of a nuisance, just send me a PM telling me to stop trying. I won't have hard feelings over it. I understand needing to keep a roleplay rolling.

Sorry about not moving the rp any
been a fun week

Anyway will move the rp some tomorrow

Mind partially collapsed there, really cant wait until wednesday (day off of work) so I can just relax.

Anyway, everyone can post something up, talk amongst yourselves, then I'll have a 'random chance encounter' during the night. (essentially I roll a dice to determine if anything happens at night)

Sorry for not posting in a while guys, was stressed out by school which sucked out my creativity (>n<)"

Status
Not open for further replies.