Ending a War, and an Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hayst giggled, and to tease him she gave him a different answer than what she actually wanted. "Seven, I want seven children." She continued flying, waiting for his response.

Fionna turned over as a tear rolled down her cheek. "This is why I was kicked out, because everyone thought I was crazy... The king was the one who did all this to my parents, and he got to me to." Now she started crying even more. "I would have the proof, if he didn't take it away. That night, when my parents were taken to the Werewolves he had his way with me. I was supposed to have a child, but he stabbed my stomach and killed it because he knew that everyone would know the truth if it were born."

Shawn was shocked he couldn't speak for a moment"um Hayst seven is a no no how about 2 or 3 please" Shawn sounded like he was begging but he didnt care seven kids no way two or three is just fine is love that he thought

Shadow looked her"you where pregnant with his child after he had his way" he walked over and looked at her closely then went back the other side of the room"I have to tell you something the werewolves that killed your parents there where two of us me and a friend killed them and then we became right hand men to the king we slaughtered them" he looked at her with a blake expression"I was also suppose to kill you when we where together but I'm not going to"

Hayst laughed and kissed him quickly then continued flying. "I was joking silly, I only want three." She couldn't help but tease him, he was just too cute.

Fionna looked up at him, at the face of her parents killer. She wasn't angry though, she was a little scared and confused. "Why won't you kill me? I've suffered enough, I don't deserve to live so why won't you kill me...?" She was almost begging, but at the same time she wanted answers. Shadow was so confusing, why was he just now telling her this?

Shawn felt relief go throw him"thank god you had me scared for a moment Hayst how much longer till we get there?" He continued to walk and he smiled cause of her "so anything else you want after all this?"

Shadow looked at her confused"because I won't kill you cause I don't see the point your a friend and I've observed you before many times without you knowing I will kill the king and queen and I'm not killing you cause I don't have a reason you safe Fionna

"Just over this hill." She said as they started climbing up a hill. "I hope Shadow and Fionna are alright..." She said softly.

Fionna stood up from the bed and did something she would never do to anyone else, only because she had true respect for Shadow. She embraced him for a hug. "Thank you..." She said softly while still hugging him. Would he push her away?

"God damnit another hill" he laughed a bit and continued to follow her she was cute and he couldn't argue with her at all "ya they should be alright I hope" he laughed again at the thought of them killing each other.

Shadow was shocked but hugged her back"um...why are you hugging me? And why thank you? I'm confused" he didnt know what to think exactly was she gonna kill him in his sleep or what

Hayst and Shawn finally reached the tree and she used her magic to open the door and fix the ladder. She flew down then waited for Shawn to follow her. "Shadow! Fionna! Please still be alive!" She yelled, hoping they could hear her.

Fionna let go and sighed. "You'll learn, just accept the hug and shut up." Then she heard a familiar voice. "Hayst?" She said to herself. Quickly she cleaned her face from the tears and acted like nothing had happened. "How are we going to explain the huge holes in the wall?" She laughed and spoke to Shadow.

Shawn threw the case down and climbed down after Hayst he put his sniper against the wall and pulled out with hand gun when he saw all the rumble and the body"so either you guys killed that fairy or well I'm not sure" he laughed a little and stayed by Hayst gun at the ready.

He looked at her and smiled"like this" he then walked out into the tunnel and laughed loudly"Hayst, Shawn your back in here so we can talk and I made the holes and killed the fairy come in come in" he was being sarcastic and joking so they wouldn't ask why or anything he was laughing as he said everything

Hayst hid behind Shawn when she saw the dead fairy. "Oh my goodness." She relaxed a little when she head Shadow's voice. "Oh good! So nothing killed them... it was just them." She giggled a little and followed Shawn into the room with Shadow and Fionna.

Fionna laughed and waited for them to come in. She was tired of being down here so she hoped that they could talk and get this over with quickly.

Shawn carried in his stuff and moved it all into the pack it was a lot heavier now and not alot of room he was surprised everything fit"alright Hayst has an idea" he said as he sat down and looked at everyone

Shadow sat down across from Shawn and watched him pack up everything and sit down"what's your idea Hayst? We need a plan and then we'll just add to it" he said turning to face her

Hayst sat down at the table that they had sat in last night. "I think we should take down the Human Commander of the Human army, and then take out all the check points." She set her yellow leaf bag on the table but didn't open it.

Fionna like this idea and she nodded. "That seems easy enough. We could do it at night, No one can hear my at night. Also, we need to find a new place to meet. After tonight, more soldiers might try to come here to investigate. Shadow, tell them the details."

Shawn looked at Hayst real quick"it doesn't work like that Hayst I'm sorry to say it but he's a pon in a game of chess he want the president if we take out the commander at this checkpoint we have one day till a new one arrives so it'll cripple this checkpoint long enough of us to take it out. But after that there's 15 more checkpoints all with commanders then at the main bases there are captains and generals which are heavily guarded.

Shadow looked at all of them"who else knows about this tunnel? And also more soldiers and fairies might come down here to get the dead guy he was suppose to be alive that the fast version

Hayst frowned. "There has to be some way to take them out." We can't just take out the leaders first, we have to start from the bottom." She then turned to Shadow to answer his question as she opened her bag and started pulling out some ingredients, bowls, and bottles. "Only the two of the battle fairies, which are the ones specializing in combat. Those two, are in charge of their own troop. That fairy out there is one of their soldiers, so they will come looking for him. We could stop them and kill them all before they escape when they come down. Without them, the fairy army will be very weakened."

"So we wait here, and kill them? I would say it seems easy, but i've had experience with the battle fairies. They are pretty tough. Luckily we got us some werewolf muscle." Fionna said with a grin.

Shawn thought for a moment"well we could take out supply lines to key areas only problem is that some are heavily guarded then when there low on supplies we could attack it would take down moral oh and i have something for the battle fairies in my bag" he looked at Hayst and smiled and then looked at everything she was pulling out

Shadow laughed a bit"battle fairies lovely nothing like being run down my fire or anything and they usual travel in sets of five, two groups of them actual so it'll be a challenge to take them out and it'll hurt alot"

"Why don't I stay down here with Shadow, so I can finish all my potions, and Fionna and Shawn go take out the supply lines. Since Fionna is so stealthy it should be very easy, and if something goes wrong Shawn you know how to take them out. If Shawn and I keep sticking around together, the know something is up." Hayst started to make some mysterious potions as they talked.

"Sounds like a plan to me. I take take out those supply lines with no problem. What do you guys think?" She grinned.

Shawn though about it for a moment and grinned"Alright then the supply lines for this base are simply or well the check point whatever you wish to call it, there's one at the north and west of the check point after you take those out while I cover you we can advance on the checkpoint be careful there's lights that are bright as the sun that they'll use against you I'll stay back and take then out once your in move down the stairs to the last floor open the door and attach this to the generator" he handed her a odd looking device with a small dial"it's a bomb set it for three minutes then run like hell after we take out this one we move to the border of the fairy lands and take out there major checkpoint and king"

Shadow had a look of surprise on his face that he was suppose to stay with Hayst "So you two go out and take this checkpoint out and I stay down here with Hayst?" He was confused but didnt argue with it he'd rather not fight over it and get ambushed down here"what are you making Hayst??" He looked at her confused while he watched her work

"Explosives, and other poisons. I'll get these planted around the tunnel so I won't have to be seen. If someone manages to get away they won't know I did this." She continued making her potions and small explosives. She needed to be fast so she could have them planted in time. As Shawn and Fionna began to leave, she waved at Shawn and had a worried look. Almost like she was saying be careful without saying anything out loud.

"Keep yourself hidden. You can't blow your cover just yet, so try not to be seen." She made her way out of the tunnel and leaned against the tree. She would have to be fast so that she wouldn't be seen. If she wasn't seen, then Shawn wouldn't have to cover her and reveal himself. For a moment she stretched then looked at him. "Lead the way." She said to him after she finished stretching.

Shadow watched her as she kept making explosives and poisons it was interesting to him cause he'd never seen them made and he's never used them. He's always preferred his hands in combat and what he's learned."Hayst if anyone does get away from these alive I'm down here they won't make it far" he said calmly watching he still.

Shawn listened as she talked and watched her when she stretched when she was down and told him to lead the way he stood there for a moment looking around the area it was night a warm night thankfully and a small breeze it was nice to him."this way" he said as he started to walk off further into the woods where some noises where coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.