Ending a War, and an Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hayst blushed a little when Shawn kissed her back. She was so happy, that her wings started to flap a lot. "Wait... I have a plan. What if we go kill the Human Commander? He just said he was on vacation so he wouldn't expect it, and with him taken down the Human army will start to fall." She felt so proud of herself, she had never come up with a plan like this on her own.

Fionna nodded and slowly walked down the tunnel. Once again she started to whisper to him, "If it couldn't fix the ladder then it must not be a fairy. Have you ever smelt anything like it before? We need to find out what it is before jumping in there and getting ourselves killed."

Shawn smiled at her and thought about it for awhile"I'm not sure it'll work before me and you left to go destroy the blood stash I had gotten news that someone was taking his place and he was being moved else where so taki g him out wouldn't disable the army it would confuse the check point if anything Hayst for about a day or so until the replacement would get here this is only a small checkpoint but we could take him out then attack the check point taking over the coms and sending the humans and fairies a message that where coming to end this?" He looked her and waited she was so beautiful he usual only saw her as a teammate but now he saw her as so much more.

Shadow nodded and sniffed the air more when they came to the door"it's a fairy an injuried one I can smell the blood. It's lost enough of it to make it weak so it can't cast anything" he wasnt being quiet just talking like normal to her and waiting for what she wanted to do about this.

Hayst thought for a moment. "We should wait. I can make up some useful potions and poisons to help, it will take me a couple of days though. We should talk more about it with Shadow and Fionna, maybe they could help us more." Hayst noticed that Shawn was looking at her different, and not in a bad way. He had never looked at her like that, but she had always looked at him with those eyes. She could feel her heart beating faster, but if someone were to catch them in this relationship they could get into a lot of trouble.

"Injured fairy? Okay, lead the way to the room and break the wall. There must be a reason for them to be down here." Fionna thought it was suspicious for a fairy to be down here alone. Could they be the ones using these tunnels or were there more?

Shawn thought and smiled "well pack everything you need for the potions and stuff and anything else you may need cause I don't think we'll be coming back Hayst" He got up and started to pace around her house and he stopped in front of her and kissed her lips again softly.

Shadow walked over to what he thought was the door and started to push on it his arms and hands got bigger and the wall crumbled like a piece paper and he went back to normal he heard the person move quickly clearly scared "go ill watch the door so get it don't kill it" he said to her and watched her closely

Hayst nodded, and he was right. To her surprise he came and kissed her again. She felt like the more he kissed her the more her magic would come back to her. She flew back to the kitchen and opened a hidden door on the floor and flew down. She kept all of her herbs and ingredients and her recipe book here. With a wave of her hand all the items down there were in a small bag made of some strange yellow leaves. Quickly she flew back up and closed the door. She didn't need anything else, so she stood in front of Shawn. " Got my things, what should we do now?"

Fionna sighed and nodded to him after the wall crumbled down. In the blink of an eye she vanished into the room and knocking down any lights inside. She hunted better in the dark, and Fairies weren't good in the dark. She could smell the blood of the injured fairy now, and it was a strong smell. This was a fresh wound. Like lightning she moved quickly through the room chasing the fairy until it was cornered. She grabbed it by the neck and carried it back over to Shadow. To prevent it from getting away she let go of it's neck and held onto it's wings. "Speak Fairy." Her voice was cold and threatening.

Shawn looked at her and smiled"so you ready to go? We better get going before its night so we can get there when night hits" he walked over and picked up his pack and sniper"when we leave I need to stop and get a package that a friend dropped off for me he told that he was giving me some new toys for killing so I'm quite happy to see what they are" after he had everything on and secure and his sniper in hand he looked back and waited for Hayst smiling a lot more then usual.

Shadow watched and listened as she went threw the room. When she brought the fairy to him he could smell the wounds perfectly and he smiled a blood thirsty grin. He started to run his hand into his wolf hand and his nails grew black and 2 inches long and he stopped when his hand changed so the rest of him didn't change. He then took the fairy from Fionna by the neck and held it against the wall"I'd answer her" he said with a blood thirsty tone

"Okay, let's get going then." She also was smiling more than usual, until she remembered something. "Soon I will have to fake my death... That fairy that came into my house earlier, well we were set to be married since I was small. He would get suspicious if I vanished and knew I was alive." Hayst frowned a little, she had forgotten about him and really never wanted to marry him in the first place.

The fairy trembled in fear, and finally spoke. "The Fairies and Humans are using this tunnel to sneak into the Vampire and Werewolves territory... They left me behind when I got caught by some snake people... They will be coming back through here at around midnight to sneak more soldiers through here!" The fairy started crying, because he knew he was going to die. Since Fionna got all the info she needed she looked at Shadow with a grin. "Do what you want with him, we have what we needed."

Shawn walked out the door and looked back at her when she said that"we need to go to the valley thats where my package is" he stopped and thought again "is that the fairy your suppose to marry" he pointed to him"the one walking by himself where 3 miles away from the checkpoint I have an idea" he grinned an evil grin at her.

"Well that's nice to know fairy thank you for your help" he grin a blood thirsty grin again and grabbed the fairy by the wings and dragged him across the room and grabbed a bar that was on the ground from when he knocked down the wall he then walked out of the room while dragging the fairy and went to a wall in the tunnel and shoved the metal bar in the wall at an angle and then picked up the fairy and thrusted him into the bar afterward he was hanging from his chest on the wall Shadow grin at his work

Hayst flew slowly behind him, carrying her bag with her. She looked to where he said the fairy was and nodded. "That's him, what did you have in mind?" She asked curiously. She knew he was planning something, question is what.

Fionna watched Shadow kill the fairy. He liked his style, and started to feel more comfortable around him. "Now what? It's almost dark and Shawn and Hayst should be here soon. Should we set a trap for the Fairies and Humans or just kill them when they get here?" Either option would be good, but after getting out of there they needed to look for more tunnels, because this couldn't be the only one.

Shawn smiled when she asked"you'll see" he pulled his sniper up and took aim and fired on the fairy and shot him in the back of the head"no need to fake your death now" he laughed a little and took a path that was overgrown a little it was a short cut to the valley.

Shadow continued to smile"that will scare them" he pointed at the body"they'll either leave for reinforcement,shut down the tunnel or come looking and if they stay to long we'll kill every single one of them on the spot except for one" he was talking in an evil voice and was grinning a evil smile"they will die"

Hayst covered her mouth in shock. It happened so quickly, and as they walked away she put a spell on them to make them invisible for a few minutes. This would keep anyone off their trail. She stayed quiet with a smile.

Fionna leaned against the wall of the tunnel and grinned. "Or we could stay and kill them anyway." She licked her lips with a smile. It was strange though, she had never acted like this with anyone else because she had no friends. Was Shadow her friend now?

Shawn walked until they came across the valley it had some hills the grass was tall and soft a breeze blew slightly there where some flowers but not a lot. In the middle of the valley where he looked there was a black crate."are you alright Hayst?" He asked as he turned around to face her he was a little scared that she didn't like him or was mad at him now.

Shadow turned and walked back the original room where they stayed"we'll only kill then if they stay to long Fionna that's it" he then walked in and into the other room and laid down on the bed smiling evilly at the ceiling.

Hayst didn't notice that Shawn was looking at her. "Oh, i'm fine... i'm just not used to so much violence that's all." She thought about their future, and how they would have to kill more than she wanted. She knew it was for the best for everyone, but what if something were to happen to her or Shawn.

Fionna liked this plan, so she decided to follow him to the room and lay next to him. She liked Shadow, because he was like her. Evil, but in control. Maybe Werewolves aren't so bad. She stayed quiet looking at the ceiling, for now it was just them waiting for dark.

"Alright then" Shawn walked down the valley and over to the crate and opened it there where grenades,guns,knives,bombs, along with other things he didn't recognize he continued to look throw it he picked up the bottom of it and there was an AT4 and special made rounds for it he smiled with joy like a little kid on Christmas.

Shadow continue to look at the ceiling and then his stomach started to growl"I'm hungry this isn't good" he looked at Fionna. At first she hated me now she puts up with me? What's with this I live with vampires but don't understand them he thought as he looked at her

Hayst kept a large smile on her face. She enjoyed seeing Shawn happy, especially when he got more gear. "Oh, it will be dark very soon. We should hurry, who knows what else crawls around here at night, and we have to make sure Shadow and Fionna aren't killing each other." She giggled a little, she honestly believed they would have killed each other by now.

"Well it will be dark in another hour or two, so just wait a little while. You're going to need your appetite anyway if those soldiers come through here and stay." She smiled then noticed Shadow was looking at her. As her face started to blush she turned around and tried to act normal. "So um... what do you plan on doing when all this is over? Do you have a girl to go home to? A wife or anything?"

Shawn locked up the case and then there was a handle on it he pulled it and it started to move with him there where wheels on it. It would be harder to move around but he'd pack everything up later on"well ill just throw everything in my pack later it's empty except for some clips and a few grenades this will all fit just fine the new guns and everything the AT4 may be some trouble lead the way Hayst" he looked her and smiled waiting for her to do something.

Shadow looked oddly at her"one I can handle my appetite fine and two no I don't have a girl to go back to but if where killing the vampire king ill take his place sooner or later and then unite our races" he laughed at the thought he grew up with vampires they weren't all bad

She did as he said and lead the way. It would take about an hour to get down there and the sun would be set by then. "What's going to happen to us after all this? If we're alive I mean..."

Fionna couldn't help but hiss angrily at him as she turned over to face him. "S-sorry..." She took a deep breath to calm down then began to speak again. "I'm the rightful queen. I would be queen by now if my family wasn't killed and thrown out of power." Shadow was probably her only friend right now, if he even saw her as that much. So she needed to be calm, she didn't want to lose her only friend. "Don't get me wrong, I want to unite our races as well... But I feel like I should be queen." Her face turned a little red again as she blushed. He was the only person she would keep calm for. How strange.

Shawn followed behind her the case was heavy but he was keeping a good pace"i don't know Hayst I guess we'll find out later on after all nothing will happen to you" he continued to walk behind her he started to whistle"what do you wanna do when it's all over?"

Shadow thought about this for a moment"ill become king one way or another I know both races and I don't hold a grudges for a long time no offense and you where thrown out of power why?" He asked looking at her not scared at all

Hayst slowed down a little, but kept flying. "I'm not sure.... I just want to have a normal life, maybe raise some children." She hoped Shawn wouldn't be scared when she said CHILDREN but she always wanted children and nothing would change that.

Fionna frowned, her expression turned very sad. "I know what everyone says about my family... but it's all lies. I was young, but I remember everything. Everyone says my parents were weak and surrendered to humans. My parents wanted to unite the Vampires and Werewolves. Other vampires threw them out of power to start this war. They were sent to be killed by Werewolves..." She closed her eyes and tried to hold back tears. "I'm sorry for how i've acted to you when we met. I see now that not all of you are the same, and I have a great deal of respect for you Shadow."

Shawn look changes to surprised"children!" He was nervous he really didnt want any but it was Hayst"um sure how many?" He was scared to hear the answer and worried a little

"The humans started the war I was there when it happened we where attacked and I know your parents and I know the werewolves that killed them also by the way. The people won't let you back into power at all unless there's a king they like" he got up and started to pace around slowly he wondered if she really knew what happened that night

Status
Not open for further replies.