Ending a War, and an Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hayst continued to blush to herself then finally spoke. "Why don't you come over to my cottage, I can make you some food if you want." Her heart started to pound again, she hoped he would say yes.

Fionna hit her head when she flew back and tried to control herself. "My body will only stop.. if it has food..." Her eyes were blue for the moment as she rose to her feet slowly. "I don't want to hurt you... so please allow me to feed from you. I will only take a small bit." Fionna tried to hold herself back, she didn't want her body to lose control again.

Shawn thought it over for a minute he'd never really considered going over to her place for food"ya ill come over Hayst I'd like that just tell me where to go" he smiled at her his heart was beating a little faster now he continued to walk hopping she'd just think it was from walking

"I'm not letting you feed on me I may be your friend but your not feeding on me see if you can find something around here I'm sure there's something or someone. He held her pinned to the wall still while talking he was calming down but kept his grip firm on her so she wouldn't get loose

Hayst pointed toward a small hill up ahead. "Go down the path and take a right at the fork in the road. It's the wooden cottage with vines and flowers all over it."

Fionna's fast turned sad, almost like she was begging him now. "Trust me Shadow, if we're going to work together you are going to have to trust me. I won't kill you and it won't hurt. You will only be dizzy. Besides... after you saving me, I couldn't hurt you even if I tried." She blushed slightly, only because she was never honest to anyone like this.

"Alright so why are you inviting me over?" He walked toward the fork in the road and went right he started to whistle a happy song

"Fine quick tho and I'm staying in my werewolf form so you better only take a little or this wall will be painted with you" he threatened her in a rarsh deep voice and let her so she could drop down

Hayst smiled, "Why not? This also might be our last chance at a normal get together, who knows what could happen to us after this."

Fionna gently took Shadow's left arm and bit into his wrist. Not hard, but hard enough to pierce the skin. For about a minute or two she drank his blood, only enough to keep her sane until night. After she let go she went back to the bed and sat down. "I told you to trust me, I wasn't going to kill you." She sighed and rested her head on a pillow.

"Ya I believe where here Hayst" Shawn said "nice house how do I get inside exactly??" He asked laughing a little

Right when she let go he moved his are and in a few minutes it was healed up. He changed back to his human form it was painful as always but afterward he went and laid down on the bed staring at the ceiling

Hayst waited for Shawn to let her down, then she fluttered over to the door and tapped it with her finger. It could only be opened by her magic. "Come on in. I'll make some tea and some sandwiches!" With a smile she fluttered on in. First she went to her room and put on her robe that she would wear sometimes, then fluttered back to the kitchen and began to make some tea out of some herbs and flowers.

Fionna didn't say a word, she continued to lay there and after a moment she turned over to face away from Shadow. This was going to be a long day, and she wasn't even tired. In fact, she only slept about two times a week if not, less.

Shawn came in and took off his pack and put his sniper on the ground he kept his knives and hand gun on him always usual and he took his boots off "so how long have you lived here?"

Shadow turned and looked at her"whats wrong wanna do anything?" He smiled and continued to look at her

Hayst finished making the tea and brought over a cup over to him. The tea was slightly brown like most teas but had a pinkish color to it. "Ever since I was small, this was my family's house. Now it's mine. Also be careful, the tea is hot. I'll go ahead and make some sandwiches." She turned around and started making sandwiches out of fresh homemade bread, garden vegetables, and high quality sandwich meat.

Fionna didn't make eye contact with him. She continued to face away from him and sighed. "Nothing, i'm fine. What is there to do anyway?"

Shawn watched her walk over and hand it to him and walk back he put down the tea to cool off"so how do you like it here? Need any help?"

Shadow kept looking at the ceiling and thought "well it's me and you and Hayst said not to explore so pick something"

Hayst continued to make the sandwiches as he began to ask her questions. "I don't need help, thanks though." She smiled and then continued to answer his other question. "I like it just fine," A frown began to form on her face. "It reminds me too much of my past though, and I feel like there is more for me out there. I always remember my mother saying that I should marry a nice fairy and settle down. I don't like male fairies much though, they aren't exciting... and a little bit stuck up to."

Fionna sighed once again then rolled over to face him. "I don't want to do anything. I'm used to being alone, and i'm used to people leaving me alone. I'm not the best person to keep anyone company..."

"That's nice and so why don't you like male fairies exactly no offense" he didnt want to offend her cause one he liked it here and two it was a long walk to the barracks

"Well then time to change that don't you think?" He turned and looked at her also wondering what she'd do

"They are just stuck up, and they think all the female fairies can't take care of themselves. I'd rather marry a human than a fairy, and human like y-" She stopped herself from finishing her sentence and handed him his plate with two sandwiches, then set down another plate across from him at the table. "Eat up.." She said quietly while blushing as she started to eat her sandwich.

Fionna rolled her eyes and continued to look at him curiously. What did this strange werewolf have in mind? "What did you have in mind...?" She asked. Honestly she didn't want to know the answer, but anything would be better than just laying there.

Shawn smiled as she handed him the plate and began to eat."Thankyou Hayst and the sandwiches are good. So the sentence you didn't finish what where you going to say?" He looked up at her and smiled waiting. He wondered what she was going to say about well marrying a human maybe more about it but who knows.

Shadow smiled and got up outta the bed and stretched a little and walked to cabinets and pulled out some more meat and fruit and began to eat he walked over the door. "Well let's explore and me eating well being a werewolf you eat alot." He then turned and walked threw the door

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hayst's face began to turn even more red. "I-I... Um.." She couldn't tell him, not yet. When would she though? They could be killed tomorrow for all she knew, but she just couldn't get the strength to tell him. "Nothing, it was nothing." She took another bite of her sandwich and looked away from him.

Exploring actually sounded fun, better than laying around at least. "Okay, fine." She hopped out of bed and followed him. I mean what kind of trouble could they get into in an abandoned fairy tunnel?

Shawn nodded and are the rest of his sandwich. He picked up the tea he had sat down to cool off and drank it slowly it was still warm."so why humans out of any race?" He was curious and he found it most interesting since he was always with her maybe she liked him. He had always had a small thing for her.

"Alright you see if you can find the door to the tunnel ill go look at the statue." He walked toward the statue and started to look at its wings and other limbs so see if the rest moved being careful as he did which for him wasnt very careful

"Well to be honest... I only love one human. He makes me feel safe, and even though he looks tough and scary he always treats me like a delicate flower." She smiled and looked at him. It was obvious she was talking about him, and hopefully he knew that to. She would rather spend only a few days loving someone, than being too scared to tell him and then having them both die.

Fionna looked around also and then remembered what Hayst had told them. "Didn't Hayst say something on the statue opened something up? We can't open the door to go into the tunnel with out magic... or a certain werewolf could break down the wall?" A grin formed on her face. It would make things so much more fun if they just broke through the wall

"Well that human sure does mean alot to you Hayst and you probably mean alot to him to he hopes you see it." He smiled at her and finished his tea and continued to look at her wondering if she meant him or someone..wait of course it was him she's always with him except for when there home but she's still with him this time.

Shadow finished eating and turned to Fionna"good point" he smiled an evil grin and walked over to the wall. His arms grew in size a little along with his hands and he hit the wall a few times and it came crumbling down. His arms then went back to normal size he started to rub them it hurt when he did that cause he wasnt going full form but he got used to it."after you" he stepped to the side and motioned smiling

Hayst sighed, she couldn't tell if he understood or not. Quickly, she leaned over the table and kissed him gently on his lips. It only lasted for a couple of seconds, because right when she was about to pull away someone came in. Only Fairies could open her door, so it was obviously a fairy. "Hayst, Shawn, We got word you two failed your mission..." The male fairy trailed off for a second, looking at the two suspiciously. He had dark green hair, and purple eyes. He also wore leaf colored green top and pants and his wings were purple. "You have been ordered to kill off the target Fionna. Do not fail, because the Human Commander is on vacation and does not want to be disturbed with failure." After looking at them for a moment, he left the two alone.

Fionna was very impressed with Shadow's strength. She smiled and went through the hole back into the tunnel. After looking at it carefully, she realized something. To be ever more careful she leaned over to Shadow and whispered in his ear. "This tunnel has been used recently, probably even while we were in that room. Someone is down here and we don't know if they are friendly or not. Stay quiet, and see if you can sniff them out." She looked around and waited for Shadow to lead the way. That was the first time she had ever gotten that close to a Werewolf, and after looking at his muscular build she blushed slightly.

Shawn was shocked when she kissed him but even more so when the fairy came in to tell them there mission. "Well that was awkward" he laughed a little."so are mission now is to kill her to bad it won't happen we'll leave at night all Hayst." He then leaned over and kissed her lips softly.

Shadow watched her and listened to what she said and started to sniff the air and he walked out and was walking around the tunnel a little."they tried the ladder but its still broken and it seems there another room 20 feet down right side only reason I know is that the person or thing smells badly" he looked her and waited for her to move and he's follow her lead

Status
Not open for further replies.