Ending a War, and an Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey Shadow... just warning you... We fell." Fionna laughed to herself as she slowly go onto her feet. The tunnel had old lanterns hanging on the walls, and the flames were pink. It must have been some sort of Fairy spell to keep them going all the time. Other than that, there was nothing else but a long tunnel.

Hayst fluttered over to Shawn and helped him up. "There is a secret switch around here..." She looked around and pulled at some of the lanterns until one of them slide down and opened up a door next to it. "Come in, it's a secret meeting room." Hayst waited for everyone to go inside before closing them door.

"Thanks for the warning perfect timing he said sarcastically he got to his feet and walked into the door to the room "well this is odd where in a tunnel now what?"

"Thanks Hayst" Shawn said as she helped him up his back and arm hurt but other then that he was fine he walked into the room after Shadow and waited for everyone else with him

Fionna walked in and noticed that there were chairs and a table. She decided to sit at a chair and cross her legs. "So we're here. Remind me again why i'm here with a Human, Fairy and Werewolf." She rolled her eyes, but she was trying to avoid talking to Shadow.

"You three go ahead and talk, I have to pray at the alter." On the other side of the room was a small alter with statue of a Fairy. She seemed to be very important to them, so Hayst flew over and sat on her knees. After closing her eyes she began to pray quietly to herself.

"We are here because are job or whatever was to be to keep them out" he pointed to Hayst and Shawn"but it seems we've made friends since none of us like this war" he changed back it was very painful but after a minute he was back to being human and clothed and he sat down across from Fionna

Shawn sat down next to Shadow and looked at Fionna then Shadow "we where suppose to steal your blood Fionna but as Shadow pointed out we've seem to have untied cause we don't like the war" he moved his chair back and put his boots on the table

Hayst finally finished and fluttered over to the table. "We need to stop this war, it's gotten out of hand." She hoovered in the air next to Shawn, she never left his side.

"Yeah Tinkerbell, but how are we supposed to stop this war? My own race doesn't even like me, actually NO ONE likes me. I'm not sure how much help i'd be to any of you." Fionna looked down at her lap now, with a sad look. No one liked her, that's why she lived alone in the forest. No one wanted her anywhere, so why should she even help stop this war?

Shawn looked at Hayst then at Fionna"yes we do there are key targets on our side if we attack and eleimate the bases or high ranking officers it'll demoralize them" he looked back to Hayst and smiled at her

"Well I like you here and I'm sure Shawn and Hayst do also Fionna so beat yourself" he smiled at her and then looked back to Shawn"if your right about the targets we can hit we could end this war within a few years maybe or sooner so who's all in exactly?"

Fionna was silent for a second then spoke up, "If we're going to do this, I have to be the one to take out the King of Vampires. He took my family out of power, and I must have my revenge." Fionna smiled and looked at everyone. "I'm in."

Hayst smiled back at Shawn and then looked around. "I can make a list of all the key targets for the Fairies, but I can't kill anyone. Let's meet back here tomorrow, at 2 am. No Fairies go out at night and you two will be at full power. Meet back at this tree and knock 4 times so I can let you in. I'll fix up the ladder so you don't have to fall again." She giggled a little and waited for everyone's answer.

"Alright Fionna we'll take him last" Shadow looked at Shawn and them "why dot we just stay here instead of leaving and coming back after all snake people are after us and who knows what else by now" he waited for an answer

"Most of the fairy targets are also human targets dew to the war we've match bases up with each other so ill help Hayst ad I agree we should stay here for tonight especially since where all suppose to be else where"

"Shawn you know we can't stay... They wanted us to report when it was morning. With the sun out, the snake people should be back under ground." Hayst walked over to the wall and opened the hidden door with her magic.

"You two go on ahead. The Vampires and Werewolves don't care about when we come back, plus with the sun out we're not too powerful. Shadow and I will hide out here until sundown alright?"

Hayst nodded and waited for Shawn to walk out the door. "Alright, i'm going to seal the door. There are other rooms, just pull the left wing on the Fairy statue and it should open up. There is one bedroom and some food. Just don't explore too much. I'll come back at sundown to open up the doors for you."

"Alright Hayst left go" Shawn walked Out the door and looked back at Hayst waiting for her

"Well Fionna looks like its just us what would you like to do?" He got up and walked around the table and room and then at the statue

Hayst followed Shawn then sealed the door. Then she piked up Shawn by his arms and lifted him up through where they all fell down the tree. With her magic opened it up and put Shawn down outside. The sun was out and there were no threatening creatures around. "Shawn, could you carry me? I used too much of my magic tonight, i'm weak." Hayst put her feet on the ground and felt dizzy. She really did use too much of her magic.

Fionna shrugged and stood up then sat on the table. She really didn't want to be alone with Shadow, but she had no choice. "I don't know, and I don't care." She said quietly.

Shawn smiled when she put him and down and asked him to carry her. He put his gun on his back and picked her up and started walking to the checkpoint it was only a few miles away from them " so what do you think about this alliance Hayst you do relies where going to have to kill your king and mine also right?" He was concerned for her a little cause of how weak she was.

Shadow walked over to the statue and pulled on the wing and another door opened he walked over to it's a stopped ad looked back at Fionna"come on we best stay together down here and you might see something you like" he waited for her

Hayst rested her head against Shawn's chest and looked up at him as he walked them to the checkpoint. "I think this will turn out well. Shadow and Fionna just need to get along better. I do realize what will happen, and I am prepared for it as long as you are there." She couldn't help but blush a little now.

Fionna sighed and followed Shadow. It was almost like a small house down there, sadly only one bed. "So now what? I still haven't fed, and i'm getting very weak from lack of food..." She hated admitting it to him, but she was weak and she needed help.

"Don't worry I'll be there the whole way" he walked onto a hill and saw the checkpoint "where not far off" he walked down and tword it faster then usual

"Only one bed that's nice" he smirked and walked over to a cabinet there where only 3 of them this one had some meat and fruit he took some of the meat and fruit and began to eat it and then jumped on the bed"well we can't leave how do you want to feed?"

Hayst couldn't help but notice that he was walking much faster. "Is everything alright? You're walking so much more faster than usual."

"I must feel on blood. I left my blood supply back at my cabin..." She sighed and sat on the other side of the bed. She was getting so hungry that she didn't even think about where she was sitting.

"Sorry I'm kinda hungry Hayst so mine as well enjoy the stuff here before we go rugue" he smiled at her "don't worry you alright?"

"I know that you must feed but how are you going to?" He laid down and finished eating "this place is nice I wonder if there's more to it you alright Fionna" Shadow seem confused by her actions

Hayst giggled a little and smiled. "I'm alright, and i'm a little hungry to."

Fionna turned and looked at him on the other side of the bed. For a second her eyes glowed red, which meant her savage side wanted to come out but she shook her head and snapped out of it. "The only food source I have here is you, but I won't drink from you... I just have to fight the urge.." She stood up and started to pace around the room. Could she really hold off the savage killer within her for that long?

"Ya well can you walk yet? Cause I enjoy holding you" he smiled and began to walk slower as they got closer to it

"So can you fight you urge or what?" He got up and began to walk around also smiling at her "so any games you know that we can play down here?" Shadow looked at her closely

"I'm still pretty weak, but I do enjoy you holding me." Hayst blushed heavily and looked away from him. She could feel her heart beating fast, what was this she was feeling? Shawn was just her protector right?

Fionna tried to fight it with all of her strength, but she couldn't take it. "I know a game we can play..." She said in a dark voice as she pushed him against the wall and pinned him. Her eyes were pure red and her fangs were sharp and ready for blood.

"No you can't kill him! Not after him saving you! Snap out of it!" She thought to herself. When her body wanted blood she couldn't stop it even if she wanted to. If Shadow looked closely at her face, he could tell she didn't want to hurt him. Her eyes were flickering from red to blue, and very fast. And her eyes were sad and scared at the same time. She wasn't in control of herself.

"Alright then ill carry you the rest of the way where pretty close anyway" it was odd for him to be carrying her he'd only done it one other time and that was in a battle with Vampires but this was different

Shadow summoned some strength in his and threw her off of him "you might want to control your self vampire" he spat at her his voice was rarsh and mean he began to turn into a werewolf it was painful but he threw her back far enough so he would have time to change and then he went over and pinned her arm to the wall she was off the ground hanging there"stop this" he said in a deep rarsh voice

Status
Not open for further replies.