Enders Rise

• Thread starter sincere_and_silent
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: LeRoy Townwill
Age of Existence (if Reaper): Were you created at 5 or 15, etc) N/A
Circumstance of Death (if Wraith): Killed in a fight, it was supposed to just be hand to hand but his opponent brought out a knife and stabbed him four times in the stomach and once in the chest). Since he came back, he's been hunting down his killers.
Appearance: Like this only wearing blue jeans, black chaps, maroon dress shirt with a black vest over it, and a leather biker jacket
images

Theme Song:

Last edited by a moderator:
Your age has to be in human years. We are all human. We can die just like humans. The rest looks fine, though.

@Moogle-Girl Sorry if you have a hard time at making a conversation thanks to me. It's kind of my weak point to make a conversation, I'm better at inner thoughts and surroundings. So tell me when I have to kick my conversation skills awake, okay?

No worries, as far as I'm concerned your character is just nervous around other people, so I don't really care. :3

Reapers are sibling to other reapers and on the other side of the door is mother void awaitin our arrival

Aisu.jpg
Name: Aisu
Age of Existence: N/A
Circumstance of Death: Aisu was once human, but died tragically at the hands of an unknown disease that plagued his town when he was young. Once he crossed over, Aisu became a wraith and slowly understood the world around him.
Theme Song:

Last edited:
@C92cool - You will know if you are a Reaper. Also, Reapers cannot become Wraiths. When a Reaper or Wraith die, they die.

The rest of your bio is fine though.

@C92cool - You will know if you are a Reaper. Also, Reapers cannot become Wraiths. When a Reaper or Wraith die, they die.

The rest of your bio is fine though.

Fixed it! Hopefully it's fine now. I left out what age he actually died, because I wasn't sure when I wanted it, but I just wanted it to be when he was quite young.

Name: Florian Borislovsky
Age of Existence (if Reaper): 15
Appearance: Taking Florian all in, you see a man built for war- although he is not strong in his arms, nor legs, he is strong in the mind. He knows how to calculate the probability of not only death- but also movements, with limited effectiveness. He stands at 5 foot 9, and weights in at about 175 with roughly 10% or so body fat. His attire of choice is normally a black tunic with a red sash- underneath the garmet is Harajuku-style clothing. He wears a gold watch on his left wrist, one that counts down the days, not the hours. Every 30 days, it makes one full rotation. His eyes mostly look warn, though in actuality they are alert- red with fear, and pride.
Personal History: He existed at the age of 15, and since then has become mad with the idea of having power over life and death. Though for the first 5 years he went about his duties as a Reaper without issue, the past 3 have been interesting. He seems to be killing not on random- like other Enders- rather he kills those he sees as a threat to society, and his own perfect world. There have been doubts for some time, as many top leaders in Europe for the fascist parties have been found dead or gone missing, and in Japan, he has whispered in the ears of local politicians before it is said they disappear.
Theme Song:
Silent Season- If You Lead Me On

Status
Not open for further replies.