Enders Game (MyImmortalWolf & Clem)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anya_x

Original poster
Okay, here is our thread! You can start because I am not quite sure where to start.

Okay. I usually play females but I can play whatever. I will upload mine tomorrow.

I'm used to playing girls as well. And can we have a 12-16 age range?

Sure that is fine. Are we doing anime pictures or real? And shall they be going into the organization or before?

Either works for me, and going into, but I can do either if you prefer one over the other.

SuckerPunch.jpg

Chantille, normally goes by Chantel
Parents: Her parents died when she was young but she showed quite potential when going to PE class, the organization found her and decided that they wanted her.

If you want more Info let me know xD

Name: Brandiwen Shasti Keets (Brandi)
Parents: Dead- Brandi never knew them.
Appearance: (I'm still looking for a good picture of her.)
Brandi's only about 5'3 and skinny, but is muscular and strong. Her skin is lightly tanned from spending so much time outside, and the backs of her hands are dotted with small scars, with ragged nails to match. Her hair is dark brown, cut raggedly at her chin and always pulled back in a ponytail, with dark chocolate colored eyes peering out suspiciously from under a messy mop of bangs. A saddle of freckles goes over her nose and cheekbones, but is really only noticeable in the winter when her skin lightens to it's usual shade. She's always wearing multi-pocketed camo combat or cargo pants with black steel-toed combat boots and close fitting tanktops in black or white, most of them stained with oil or grease.

(They're wearing jumpsuits, they bunk in barracks either with their army or their launches, and I thought we were starting with them arriving there. XD)

(I changed it up a bit. I thought it would be cool if my char was already there and yours was going into it. I looked up pics of the movie and at the beginning they wore white clothes? Idk just ignore that then. xD If you want I can change it.)

Your OOC and IC need to remain separate so I've created a thread for your IC.

(Oh... kay? You couldn't have let Clem or I do it?)

Status
Not open for further replies.