1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

End of the World

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Simon_the_writer, Apr 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey! I am looking for some partners for an end of the world/post apocolyptic setting. I don't really care what kind of plot, or content, Im up for almost anything, but I just really want a roleplay with survival elements in it, like when the world has ended, here are some loose ideas on types of apocolypse:

plauge
    natural disaster
    God war that destroyed most of earth in the process
    (eh...) Zombies...
    alien force/some sort of creature enslaving humanity
    gates of hell break open

I am totally open to more ideas and imput, I just have wanted to do some sort of post-apocolyptic theme for a long time.

note: I USUALLY play more submissive female characters, but I can swing a few more dominant ones and guys too. totally okay with MxM and FxF or other, as well as MxF, but I perfer MxF and playing as females. I expect at LEAST more than one post a day, and a warning if you will be gone for more than a couple days, I get it, things in life get tough, I wont be too upset if you have to take a break for awhile, just let me know first if it is going to be too long, ya know? Lastly, I am cool with fandom stuff too, if wanted.

PM me if you are interested, we can work out a plot and characters together! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.