End of the Rainbow Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok that sounds like a plan ^-^ Which one are you craving. I normally play male characters, but that isn't a must. Also is this a more realistic type of rp. Such as all the people are humans, or maybe more of a magical rp. With creatures, and other such things?

Would you prefer this rp to be over the pm's or in a thread, and what things are you hoping to see play out? Like your character is basically tortured, and is treated like an object. In the beginning torture, and later one possibly a friendship, or other type of relationship. Treated badly, but eventually maybe becomes a best friend or love interest, or is brought in and learns that the leader isn't actually mean, but really kind, but has to be mean in front of others.

As I have stated before, I enjoy really anything, so if you want a certain level I am fine with that too. PG, PG 13, R, XXX.

I just like knowing what to expect :D
I would prefer to play the female or submissive male. I was thinking maybe magical creatures and that's what the slave would be o:

PMs for me would be best because sometimes I don't get alerts >>. My basic idea was that the leader would treat him/her like a pet of sorts. Being possessive and always having him/her in his grasps. I'm not really one for torture to be honest x: But I wouldn't mind the leader beating the slave if he/she misbehaves.

I'm fine with any rating. I can go up to R to be honest.

Whichever you decide to do is fine with me. Would you prefer the leader to be human, or creature too?

Sounds like a plan, sorry i'm used to people wanting super dark themes, so I tend to come off torture happy, but I enjoy softer rps too, so this sounds like it will be really fun. Most likely not the last question, but hopefully one of the last. Do you want there to be an instant attraction. Not love, but an instant feeling that this person is mine, possibly the feeling grows into that after the person has been with the leader for a while, and in the long run are you wanting them to be friends or possibly a couple?

As long as there is a plot, I an fine with any rating. :D

I'm fine with whatever c:

That's alright, I understand. I hope it would be fun and it seems to be a bit softish xD.
Um for that. I would say yes, instant feeling that the pet is his and only his. If that's what you meant. I would say they become some sort of a couple

Ok sounds like a plan ^-^ I enjoy softer rps, I just haven't had the chance to do one in a while, gonna be a bit rust.

Shall I start or you? Also does my character find yours, or will it be yours is brought in, as a gift of sorts for the boss to whatever with?

Can you start. My mind is hazy due to the late hours. And perhaps a gift. Maybe there is a petshop of sorts that sells mythical creatures xD

I was thinking about perhaps half animal girl/boy

Ok ^-^ I can work with that, oh do you prefer pictures, or descriptions of what a character looks like?

Hi :3 Would you be interested in the threesome roleplay? That sounds like a fun. Well, if you're interested feel free to PM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.