FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
Rose-Welcome-Divider.gif

oie_29194322xnhizbl6-png.79479
Enchantix University is nothing more than your typical university, right? WRONG! This school is a place of mysteries, and it's up to you to uncover these secrets. While at the same time uncovering a secret about yourself. Are you wicked a person or perhaps one with morals? All the fun of University life with a twist of magic.
4617206835.png

giphy.gif

School Rules (may add more)
•Students must stay in their Human form during school hours unless noted otherwise.

• Dress code is uniform.

• Magic may not be used during school hours unless prohibited by an Instructor or Professor.

tumblr_inline_nga1ecqSoJ1sb0sce.png

What You Can Find On Campus
• Cafe
• Student Wellness Center
• Culinary Corner
• Library
• Computer Lab
• Sororities and Fraternities
• Medical Facility
• Arena

tumblr_inline_nga1ecqSoJ1sb0sce.png

⭐Realistic photo or digital art. Must fit the enchanted theme of story not just a random human photo. If your not sure what I mean just PM me and I'll send you some or find you on based on your description.

⭐Have at least one post a day once rp has started and try to keep up. If you know you won't be able to post for a while just let me know the reason and I'll keep you informed of what is going on.

⭐I do not want this to die so please try to stay with us.

⭐Any questions don't be afraid to ask.
Also if you fail to do as I ask for rules I will send you a PM saying you can no longer be in the RP.

(You will be added here after excepted.)
  • Alicia Bourgarde

~CS~
GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Character Name:

Ethnicity/ Species:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:

Hair:

Eyes:

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal:

Hobbies:

Inabilities:

Fears:

Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:

Last edited by a moderator:
Question, what's the posting minimum?

Question, what's the posting minimum?
One post a day at least. If you know you can only post once make it two paragraphs. They can be long or short up to you.

It says in rules

_20150904_165849.JPG
Character Name:
Dimitri Valentin

Ethnicity/ Species:
Pure Blood Vampire

Height:
6'5

Hair:
Long black tassales

Eyes:
Azure

Distinguishing Marks:
He has lots of scares all over his body. Though most are not seen because they are not very noticeable. The ones that are noticeable are on his back and shoulder.

General Appearance:
Dimitri is a fit tall young man with pretty azure eyes. He is never seen without his leather jacket or necklaces and earrings.

Strengths:
Dead aim,

Weaknesses:

More:
His blood is 100% vampire which is rare seeing as now of days vampires where once humans turned or the blood is mixed with other creatures. He is able to do things other vampires can't do however he is no where near as powerful as an Ancestral Vampire. He is a direct descendent of the Ancestral Vampire often nobility.
Current Goal:
To find what is lost

Hobbies:
Drawing, violin, few others

Inabilities:

Fears:
Losing what Is hidden

Personality:
Dimitri comes across a unfriendly and cruel simply because he doesn't want people to get close and due to the fact he thinks its better if everyone hated him. However deep inside he's actually really caring and kind hearted.
General History:
Dimitri comes from a line of Royalty infact he is the next heir to the throne which rules all monsters. But don't think his life has been easy. Ever since the death of his mother and his supposed lover/mate he's been known as the Cursed Prince and everyone speaks illy of him due to the fact they think he was the one who killed the Queen and Lady Sephiria so long ago. People will often say cruel things such as "He's unworthy to be King, a cruel heartless man. If he becomes King we will surely live in hell." However what trully happened that night is only known by him. Dimitri hides the truth of what happened that night and thinks its better if the world of Creatures hatred was pointed on him.

IMG_20150304_204300.jpg
Character Name:
Sephiria Valenten

Ethnicity/ Species:
Ancestral Vampire.

Height:
5'8

Hair:
Silver

Eyes:
Violet

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance:
She is a five foot eight beauty with naturally flawless ivory skin, small plumed lips, long silky platinum strains that seem to shimmer in the moonlight and rich violet eyes. Along her right shoulderblade she has a blue Phoenix. She is never seen without her amethyst ring (which is shown in photo) or her Empress Eugenie blue diamond necklace. (Google the name to know what it looks like.)

Strengths:
Shes a master of Melee combat, has extreamly dead aim so making her made is not a good idea,

Weaknesses:
That's something you will have to find out.

More:
Her blood is 100% vampire which is rare seeing as now of days vampires where once humans turned or the blood is mixed with other creatures. She's able to do things other vampires can't do and is one of the first of the Vampire species. She's a being much stronger then other creatures.
Current Goal:
To be reviled.

Hobbies:
She is a very talented figure skater, violinist, dancer, pianist, and artiest.

Inabilities:
Currently everything.

Fears:
Losing what she has left.

Personality:
She's an elegent lady of high status who is a total mystery to the rest of the world. She will often come across as vicious and cunning but don't let the warrior inside her fool you. She is not easily trusted and will spout nonsense about the different ways on what your doing is a set up. Once she trusts you she pretty calm, laid back, and above all kind hearted.
General History:
You will learn her history as the RP goes along. Infact she is one of the many secrets of the school. Most believe her to be myth or rumor. It's not sure how she plays out in the story and might be nothing more then a rumor but I created her in case.

@Sephiria

Character Name: Dilia

Ethnicity/ Species: Dragon

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5,3

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Golden

Distinguishing Marks: Scar on cheek, tattoo of moon on arm

General Appearance: Uniform, Nice looking face, skinny, see some bones

Strengths: Dragon Form

Weaknesses: Ice,

More: Has Earings,

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal: To become the coolest in school

Hobbies: Video Games, Fighting, Stealing

Inabilities: Flying(Can Glide when in dragon form),

Fears: Winter,Killers

Personality: Cool,Serious,Sneaky,Sly,

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Known for getting in a lot of trouble and beating up this one guy.
Heres a pic of Dragon Form
2iasgg2.jpg

@Sephiria

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Known for getting in a lot of trouble and beating up this one guy.
2iasgg2.jpg

You will need a more realistic photo. Take mine for example. Also more on the bio. She doesn't seems fully made almost like you where filling out things to get it over with.

@Sephiria This is all I got done, I GTG

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Known for getting in a lot of trouble and beating up this one guy. She almost got Suspended once and written up 4 times. When she is in dragon form her fire dragon apears on her arm and attacks on command. Her family truly love her but try to get her out of the Hobbies she has, her Family is a dragon who wont go into human form and a nice mother that trys to help her daughter(Dilia).
2iasgg2.jpg

I love the idea!!! I'll (hopefully) get my Cs up later today

W.I.P
image.jpeg
~~General Character Statistics~~

.:Name:.
Alicia Bourgarde (Bo-Guard-Eh)

.:Gender:.
Female

.:Ethnicity/Species:.

•Ethnicity: French/Japanese
•Species: Familar (Fox Spirit)

.:Age:.
•Looks 18
(Actual age: Unknown)

~~Physical Characteristics~~

.:Height:.

5'4"

.:Hair:.
Long black hair with light blue tips towards the end, her hair can be curly when it gets wet and some time she keeps it that way when she's to lazy to straighten it.

.:Eyes:.
Her eyes are icy blue with a darker shade of blue on the upper half of her eye. Her eyes could change color depending on the weather or her mood (e.x: Her eyes could seem grey when it's cloudy or rainy/ she's upset)

.:Distinguishing Marks:.

•Since she's a familiar, Alicia has the marking from her previous master on the nape of her neck that she frequently covers it with her hair.
•Alicia also has a tribal band that wraps around her left and right bicep, she also has a large dream catcher tattoo extending from her waist to her thigh.

.:General Apperance
Alicia is short and curvy in statute with pale skin and a black nose piercing. She stands at 5'4 and has a nimble frame that allows her to sneak most places. When walking around you could usually see her sporting a sweater with a pair of skinny jeans and her favorite pair of converse.

.:Strengths:.
•Due to her fox nature, Alicia can sneak around places easily.
•Alicia is very good with computers and science with them being her two favorite subjects.
•Alicia has a photographic memory making it easier for her to remember things in class and peoples faces and names.

.:Weaknesses:.
•Because she is a fox spirit, Alicia is a complete loner and finds it harder for her to make friends or start conversations.
•Her trust in humans and other people is complete demolished because of her past, which she doesn't intend to disclose with others.
•Since she's so independent she doesn't see the point in making friends or being around other people.

.:More:.
N/A

~Mental Characteristcs~

.:Current Goal:.

•Serving and protecting her master
•Making it out of high school

.:Hobbies:.
•Playing Viola
•Cooking
•Learning new languages
•Learning new sheet music
•Gymnastics
•Fighting

.:Inabilities:.

•She can turn into her fox form but when she's too stressed or she doesn't have enough to energy she can't shift.

.:Fear..
•Alicia's major fear is loosing another master to someone else's hand. She's sworn to herself that she would always be by her masters/mistresses side to protect him/her.

.:Personality:.
Alicia has a sort of weird personality that allows her to contradict her own self all the time. She always loves being alone, but she's afraid of that one thing. She can be a pessimist but an optimist at the same time. She's always hopeful but she's doubtful as well. Alicia may act all tough and strong but in reality she's just a scared little cub who's been hurt too many times. She has a hard time trusting others and couldn't really ever see her trusting someone else ever again. But Alicia can also be a fun person apart from her serious side. She always loved to crack a joke or to and it could be heard in her sarcasm. She may be a contradicting person but she'll always be a good person, putting her logic before her emotions.

~Historic Background~

.:Background:.

.:Extra:.

When she's in her fox form she looks like this

[spoili]image.jpeg [/spoili]

Just a reminder that the school is a collage not high school that is what a University is after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.