Enchantsia Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

_|Alex|_
Alex smiled when Crescent decided to play a small little lie on him. Laughing, he let her take his hands, only to realize that he was holding them and he dropped them, sticking his hands back in his pockets. "Thanks Cres." He said, giving her a side hug and letting go as the limos showed up. "And their here." He mumbled to himself, looking at the limos. All the people looked, evil. Dark, black clothing, he wondered how any of them could live with themselves. They just stomped on people for a living.
M: The wicked ones
I: @Shattered♦Secrets™ Cres

~Mal~
Mal sighed as they got in the limo. "We have to find that wand and free our families. We can't afford to have us on the island anymore. We can take everything over." She said, smiling at Liz and Blair before grabbing some food and chowing down. "Besides, I will be toying around with all those prissy little princesses and princes in no time." She said, seeing the castle come into view. Mal had to control her urge to vomit. "Ugg, it's so, clean." She said, getting out as the limo stopped. Seeing pretty pretty princess ahead of her, the daughter of the beast. "Great! So your pride is about a ten when your real worth is a zero!" Mal said, picking at her nails. "Better get going, because time's a wasting, and so is your credibility."
I: @Shayla Alissa

4TTuH7F.jpg
[fieldbox=", magenta, solid"]
When Alex hugged her, Crescent's body almost melted. Her empathy was making her feel how he felt about her...and she felt the same way about him. Smiling at him, then she turned when he said the limos had arrived. "I'll be right back, I have to welcome the new students." She hugged him this time. Walking towards the limos, she smiled at the students. Crescent was the type not to judge just on appearance, even if they looked like criminals. "Hi new students, I am Princess Crescent Charming. Daughter of Queen Cinderella Charming and King Henry Charming, of the Land of Cristalia. I am also the President of The Welcoming Commitee...so I am here to welcome you all, ha!" She scanned all the kids, there was the Daughter of Maleficent, The Daughter of The Red Queen, The Son of Ursula...who was in a wheelchair, Crescent tried not to look his way for too long. She also noticed that he had some chocolate, or something around his lips. She wanted to tell him about it, but she felt that maybe one of his friends would tell him. Opening up her tablet, she tapped on a confetti icon...and confetti cannons started to explode confetti everywhere. She saw her brother and Eva start to come towards them...she waved them over.

I: @Shayla @IceQueen @Autumn_Burns_Red @UnboundDestiny @Little_Ghost98 @Brea
[/fieldbox]
Baykx2d.jpg
[fieldbox=", aqua, solid"]
He smirked at Eva, he never noticed how pretty she was before. She might not be the most bubbly of people, like Caiden liked...but there was something about her that he did want to know more about. "Well, we should talk more." He shined his perfect smile her way. When she started to talk about the wicked brats again, his face changed to annoyance. He did not want to see them anywhere near the school, and his sister. "Yeah, good will always beat evil. It's in the rules of the land you know." He was joking, but it might actually be a rule. When he noticed the limos pulling up, his jaw clinched. When Eva said she was going to introduce herself to the brats, Caiden stood up...he might as well, or his sister would make him anyway. "Let's Do It."

Caiden made his way over to the brats. They looked like criminals and convicts. He waited for his sister to finish her intro...then the confetti cannons, really? Caiden shook his head, but then looked back at the brats. "Sup, I'm Prince Caiden Charming, Soon to be King Caiden Charming, of Cristalia. Son of Queen Cinderella Charming and King Henry Charming. I don't want you all here as much as you don't want to be here. So yeah, you don't mess with me OR my sister Crescent, and we'll have a nice time. I may be a Heroes kid, but my father did fight with most of your kind...and won, so let that remind you who you'll have to deal with." He looked at one girl in particular, she was the Cheshire Cat's daughter. "Nice Hair, ha!" He turned on one foot towards the school, not even looking at his sister's annoyed face. He would rather tell the truth, than lie. Heroes never lie, that was for villains and their brats.

I: @Dramma @Shayla @IceQueen @Autumn_Burns_Red @Little_Ghost98 @Brea @UnboundDestiny
[/fieldbox]
pnI0CpX.jpg
[fieldbox=", lime, solid"]
Uwe was in the limo, fixing his hair...after Lizzie tugged it. He didn't know why she did that soo much, because of her he would probably go bald at the age of twenty one. He started to laugh, when he saw her kick a can towards the driver, who fell over it. "Nice one Liz." He sat there stuffing his face, chocolate was all over his lips...but he didn't even notice. Once they made it to Enchantsia, Uwe couldn't believe it. It was beautiful, in a goody "I'm Better Than You" way. He would never tell his friends that he liked it though. "Driver, my chair!" The driver grunted, with an angry look he took out Uwe's wheelchair and sat him in it. Uwe rolled up next to the other villain kids, his diamond encrusted wheelchair was shining in the light.

He watched as the good kids introduced themselves, when Mal commented on The Beast's daughter, Uwe couldn't help but laugh. "Ha, she got you there Beast Girl." When Charming's daughter came over, Uwe felt sick...she was way too happy for him to handle, he even moved back a little. He did notice her staring at him, until she looked away. "Yeah, I'm in a wheelchair, so what?" Not even realizing that he still had chocolate on his lips. Then the confetti cannons started up...Uwe almost died right there, that was the annoying goody icing on the goody damn cake. Her brother, the "Hero" came over next. He, at least was truthful about how he felt. "Wow. Say how you really feel why don't you." He sat there, waiting for the Tour, or whatever to start. "This is going to be a blast..." He looked at the confetti on the ground. "Literally."

I: @Shayla @IceQueen @Autumn_Burns_Red @Little_Ghost98 @Brea @Dramma @UnboundDestiny
[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Maddie Hatter, hotpink, dashed, 10, Andale Mono"]
For some reason, Maddie, wasn't as willing to talk at the moment, she just wanted to see how the others treated the newcomers. Crescent was charming as ever, though her brother ticked Maddie off. "Way to be an arrogant ass, Caiden!" She growled out in his direction. It wasn't like she didn't get along with Caiden, it was just he was so closed-minded it hurt. She slightly felt sorry for Cristalia, to have your next king be that jerk...well lets just say his kingdom wasn't going to be very nice anymore. Sighing, she looked back at the newcomers, Maddie now felt obligated to introduce herself to the lot. Stepping next to Crescent, but giving the girl her personal space, she smiled. "Don't listen to the guy, he can be a bit Tweedledee Tweedledum on some things." She said smiling, though it was still like her father's madding smile. "Anyways, I am Madeline Hatter, daughter of the Mad Hatter, but you all can call me Maddie." She informed them. "And I am thrilled to the bone to have you here." She said, slightly giggling.
I: All the Wicked Children! @Shayla, @Brea, @Shattered♦Secrets™, @IceQueen, @UnboundDestiny, @Little_Ghost98, Caiden @Shattered♦Secrets™
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Blair Queen, Maroon, solid"]
Blair stayed silent as she listened to the daughter of the Beast speak. She was a little excited about them coming here, which wasn't the smartest of things in the universe. After all they were wicked! She then watched the daughter of charming come up to them, though with this speech Blair found herself looking out of the corner of her eye at the young male again. He was cute. Shaking her head, ever so slightly, she looked back at the conversation when an annoying voice came into the picture. A young prince charming came into view with his loud mouth. Blair rolled her eyes as he finished. "Being born into a family of heroes, doesn't make you one...in fact I personally believe you are the least charming of the Charmings." Blair snarled out. "Besides, from what I hear it wasn't even your father pulling the weight, it was your mother! So of what I see here, now, your sister is more fit to rule than you are, Prince." She said, hissing out the last word. She didn't mean to compliment the young girl, but she did. Blair wasn't one to fend off a good person, especially when she was on their homeland, though she didn't think Caiden to be much of a good person, just a boy disguised as one.
I: Caiden @Shattered♦Secrets™
M: Ying @UnboundDestiny, Crescent @Shattered♦Secrets™
[/fieldbox]

Kennan Clayton
Keenan grew bored of watching the welcome committee prepare for the wickeds to arrive. It was like watching his mother try and train the gorillas to sit down for tea, boring, annoying, and useless. He found no excitement in this. Just as Keenan yawned in boredom, a small fluffy black and white thing appeared next to him. "Bambam! What are you doing up here boy?" Keenan asked the small panda. "My snacks are in your pocket." Bambam told him, as he slowly reached into the males pants pockets. "Oh, sorry." He said, opening the pocket wider so the panda could get his bamboo fries. The panda then thanked him, and laid down. "I'm going to be up here a while, it took way too long to get up here. And some girl picked me up and took me to her room. I mean don't get me wrong, if I was a human..." The panda started, but was interrupted. "Bambam!" Keenan said, looking at him wide-eyed. Just then Keenan noticed a few limos pull into the schools drive way. "Their here." He said. Watching a little closer, his attention was taken by a girl with colorful hair...and it wasn't Maddie. He didn't quite know who she was, but figured her to be of wonderland descent if she was rocking those colors. Keenan then stood up, and jumped off the ledge to a balcony below. "Kennan, where are you going?" Bambam asked, slightly panicked by his owners sudden interest in the welcoming of the wicked children. "Shut it and eat your bamboo." He said. Bambam did just that, he continued to lay down and nibble on the food he was named after, bambam being his nickname. Kennan was never creative on giving out names to people, and sadly one of the apes at home had the bare the name, Furry, because Kennan was allowed to name the poor ape. Kennan was nine.

Finally reaching the ground, Keenan came in at the ending of the not-so-charming Charmings rant. Sometimes Kennan thought the boy had no filter, but then again Kennan didn't have to deal with him. Kennan would become the king of the Jungle and all animals would be in his domain of ruling, but no one took that seriously even though his father was always called to settle a dispute that an animal was involved. Kennan's family may not have been really royal, but their kingdom was the only other one that stretched throughout all the land.
Walking over to Alissa, he smiled. "Hey, Alissa." He said, looking down at her. Kennan seemed to be the resident giant, towering everyone at a good 6'6". He remembered being teased the first day here for being taller than most to all doorways. "Maybe it wasn't the greatest thing that Caiden showed up today." He mentioned, followed with a chuckle.

I: Alissa @Shayla.
M: Ann @IceQueen

Attachments

• 73dcb325cfbfac1a8b5559605d3e6712.jpg
    73dcb325cfbfac1a8b5559605d3e6712.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 49
  • img-thing.jpg
    img-thing.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 5a831ce0ba501a1e2f9e8b6acf20c6ba.jpg
    5a831ce0ba501a1e2f9e8b6acf20c6ba.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Reactions: Brea
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fa Ying[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]Time to go introduce myself… Ying thought, watching the greeting between Cres and the new students. As he waited, the confetti cannons went off, showering the courtyard in bits of confetti. Shaking a bit out of his hair, he noticed Caiden walking up to the group. Already, Caiden was going about trying to piss them off, or be a royal brat, or just a close minded bigot, whichever worked for him. It was one of the reasons they never got on well in all honestly, just because Caiden was so adamant and self indulged. He got up from leaning on the wall, walking over in a slightly carefree way. "Hey, I'm Ying." He said with the simple wave of a hand. No need for any overly detailed, professional introductions. These people would just get the wrong impression from the way everyone else was doing it, thinking of them as some snobby rich good kids, so instead he saved himself a lot of effort and went the simple route. He had a smile on his face, but not the sort of 'ooh look at me, I'm trying to get your attention and make you love me because I welcomed you' smile, but a more 'think of me what you will, I am who I am' smile: carefree, relaxed and honest. He then put his hand back in his pocket and waited for the other introductions, looking over the group and trying to put names and heritages to faces. Hearing the comment of the girl caught looking at him, he smirked. He agreed with her on that, as he felt sorry for the kingdom that would have to be ruled by Caiden in the future. Luckily, he didn't have some kingdom waiting for him, just a life of hard work and holding up the family name and saving his homeland.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I: The wicked ones[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]M: Caiden~ @Shattered♦Secrets™ & Blair~ @Autumn_Burns_Red [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Alexia Horseman[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]Waiting at the back of the group, in her normal, quiet and cold state, Alexia watched all the preppy goody two shoes make their introductions. They were all so… happy, and bubbly, and honestly it was making her sick. Firstly, you had the daughter and son of some prince charming, the daughter Crescent seeming overly happy and excitable, whilst the boy at least wasn't hiding what he thought of them all. However, Alexia would be sure he got what he deserved before her time at this school was out. After all, she was like her father, the one no one thought was important, but would never hesitate to get her hands dirty, and possibly take a few heads. She took a hand from her pocket with a bit of gum in it, unwrapping it and popping it in her mouth before returning her hands to her pockets. She chewed as the rest talked, although found the statement by Blair towards Caiden quite true and amusing.[/BCOLOR]

Eva Snow

Eva smiled as Caiden got up with her, and they walked over together as Caiden made his introduction. It was a rather blunt introduction and it held no formality to it in her opinion. Although she saw where he was coming from, so then Eva walked up to them. "Hello, I'm Eva Snow. My mother is Elsa, and I'm heir to the throne of Arendelle." She smiled as she walked fast after Caiden, leaving the wicked behind not wanting to associate more with them then she had to. "Hey wait up!" She called out to Caiden as she caught up to him, "I don't want to deal with them any longer. What're you going to do for now?" She said smiling and walking quickly, before finally catching up. She never found it fun sitting around and congratulating people, and if they didn't like the celebration she knew it was going to be even more boring.
M: @TheWicked
I: @Shattered♦Secrets™

Jacy Rolfe

Jacy watched as everyone introduced themselves as he sat on the wall still letting Ying go to talk and introduce himself. Deciding to go introduce himself he walked over to the wicked children and walked to the front of them all. "Hi.."Jacy started to stutter as his face became red and he looked around. "Hi, um um um I, i, i" Shaking his head he stood up straight and finally continued. "I'm Jacy Rolfe, son of Pocahontas, and I'm excited to have you all here!" He said with a smile, as he waved and walked beside the other kids, whom weren't wicked. He was a little shaky after doing that but it was what he needed to do, he just hoped none of the kids picked up on his nervousness as he knew it was a little too much to wish for. Considering that he stuttered horrible.

I: @TheWicked

[fieldbox=Braeden Anthony Zeus Ω Son of Hercules and Megara Ω 16 Ω Junior, #ed4b15, solid]
tumblr_novu2bJWeg1tepmtqo6_250.gif

Click here to reference Braeden.

As soon as they stepped out of the limos Braeden noticed the Wicked Wonderlands- they weren't hard to spot with their colorful hair. He lifted a hand to point them out to Maddie, though he suspected that she had already spotted them. He looked to her out of the corner of his eye, finding her maddened slightly creepy.

Shaking it off, his gaze returned to the wicked decedents. His eyes landed on a female with fair skin and purple hair (Mal). Initially, she grabbed his attention by insulting Alissia, who had introduced herself. Braeden's eyebrows knit together, his lips pulling down into a frown. Is this all just an act? He wondered, still eyeing the girl. Or are they really all this rude?

As hard as he tried, Braeden couldn't look away from the strange girl. He found her extremely attractive, though he couldn't pinpoint exactly why. Maybe it's because she's different, he thought, forcing himself to look at each wicked one individually. They're all different. He had never seen so many people wearing such dark and depressing clothing- Was that all they had on the island? Or was this what they chose to wear?

He was so caught up in his thoughts that he hardly even noticed the other introductions or the confetti. He was only brought out of his trance when Maddie stepped away from his side to introduce herself. A smile grew across his face as she apologized for Caiden's behavior, he loved the way his best friend worded things. He thought about Introducing himself as well, but quickly decided against it.

What would I even say? Hey, I'm Braeden son of Hercules and Magara, grandson of the almighty Zeus. He shook his head to himself, shifting his weight from one foot to the other. No, they'd probably just think I think extremely high of myself because I descend from a God, and that's no way to make friends.

And so, they teenage boy hung back. His gaze kept shifting back and fourth between several wicked ones, taking mental notes of how they stood, what they wore, what they said. But, for some reason, his brown eyes kept landing on the purple-haired girl.

@Autumn_Burns_Red @IceQueen @Shattered♦Secrets™

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Dylan Dean Hook ⌡ Son of Captain Hook ⌡ 18 ⌡ Elite, #001b85, solid]
tumblr_n6qbb5wWcC1qfg9xxo6_250.gif

Click here to reference Dylan.

For once in his life, Dylan had no comeback. The girl he had walked up to was surprisingly clever- something he hadn't expected from anyone at Enchantsia. He watched her with a smirk and a playful gleam in his eye as she made her way down the steps, stopping very close to him. He studied her as she spoke, a chuckle escaping him when she added 'babe' to the end.

He liked her. He liked her a lot.

Dylan turned to watch as she continued, addressing them all now. Alissia, he thought as she introduced herself. Alissia. Alissia. Alissia. Daughter of Belle and the Beast. Allisia. He wanted to remember her name, even though he was sure he'd be calling he 'babe' whenever he saw her. It was officially her nickname for him, which she had claimed for herself whether she knew it or not. He noticed her glance his way briefly after she introduced herself, his smirk deepening.

"Fucking hell," he muttered to himself, jumping as the confetti suddenly exploded from cannons. He stared at the colorful pieces of paper floating about the air for a few seconds, before raising his hands slightly, and saying. "Seriously?" This was unbelievable. Did the goody-goodies really expect this to make a good first impression? Dylan shook his head in disbelief.

All the goodies seemed to jump at the chance to gloat about their heritage, taking turns to state their names and their parents. No one cares, he thought as he leaned against the wall, picking at his fingernails. For a pirate he kept up surprisingly good hygiene- he just didn't like the feeling of dirt all over him. Especially under his fingernails.

His eyes rolled at Caiden's introduction, but his spirits were lifted almost instantly by Blair. The least charming of the charming's, he repeated mentally, chuckling to himself. He glanced up from his nails briefly, and then took an instantly double-take.

There was now a male standing next to Alissia (Kennan). Naturally, Dylan sized him up, determining that he was about half a foot taller than Dylan was. Not a problem, Dylan thought, just means I'm faster. Dylan wasn't exactly about to fight anyone for any girl, it was just in his nature to asses what his standing's were with other alpha males. As a pirate he learned from a very young age how to identify who he could beat in a fight, and how to cheat all the ones he couldn't.

@Shayla @Autumn_Burns_Red @Shattered♦Secrets™

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Breanne of Arendelle ♥ Daughter of Anna and Kristoff ♥ 16 ♥ Junior, #f0026d, solid]
tumblr_mz3kmhWzv61ri1cyco1_250.gif

Click here to reference Breanne.
[spoili]
l.jpg
[/spoili]

With a forced smile on her pink lips, Breanne watched all of the Wicked One's pour from the limos. Within seconds her attention was captured by Drew West, who was already turning green. She had heard rumors about that happening when he was upset, but she had thought it was just that- rumors. I wonder if he'd be offended if I called him Hulk?

During the introductions Breanne kept quite, just watching. She smiled wide as the confetti cannons went off, glad that they had worked correctly. Truthfully, she didn't expect the new students to appreciate them, but they had extra money leftover in their budget once all the important stuff was planned out, and Brea figured why not? If nothing else all the normal Enchantsia student's would appreciate it.

She watched as Caiden stepped forward, managing to kill to mood in just a few short sentences. While she shared the same opinion as him- that the Wicked Ones should have stayed on their island where they belonged- she didn't see the point in him being a jerk to them. He had gone out of his way to do so, and it just seemed like a waste of energy to her.

There was a brief pause int he introductions, and Breanne thought about introducing herself. However, she elected not to, because she'd get to know them all eventually, whether she wanted to or not. It was better to let it happen naturally rather than standing in front of them, acting like she was excited that they were in her school. She wasn't good at lying nor did she like to, and so if she introduced herself she'd likely make an ass of herself just like Caiden had.

Thankfully, the pause was ended by more introductions fairly quickly. She watched as one student, Jacy, introduced himself. It was very obvious that he was nervous, so when he stood near her she leaned over and whispered, "Good job Jacy, that was great." She flashed the male a kind smile, feeling very proud of him for being so brave. It took a lot to stand in front of people and speak, especially when you were as shy as him.

She then looked over her shoulder to the entrance, wondering what was taking Arabella so long. It usually didn't take more than a few minutes to wake Melia up, they both should have been there by now. She sighed, glancing at the clock impatiently. We really need to get this show on the road, we're already running off schedule. Her eyes scanned the crowd, looking to see who had shown up to greet the Wicked's. Truthfully, she was specifically looking for Jacob, who she hadn't seen in nearly two days, but she was also making mental list of everyone who bothered to attend.

@Autumn_Burns_Red @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Dramma @Little_Ghost98

[/fieldbox]​

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
[fieldbox=" Melia Rose ~ The Narcoleptic Princess, royalblue, solid, AndaleMono"]
Melia was asleep on the floor from another narcoleptic pass outs, when she felt a cold liquid spray her face. SHe wrinkled her nose for a second before opening her eyes. "Morning sleeping beauty! You best wake up or you'll miss the arrival." Arabella boomed with a smile on her face. Mel had never really seen Bella in a bad mood, which was kinda weird. Man would the wicked hate her for that. Melia stood up from the floor and wiped her face. "Damn it! Narcolepsy sucks. Come on Bell, I bet we're late." She pulled Arabella's hand and shut the door to her room before they ran to meet the Wicked Ones and everyone else. Mel chewed on her bottom lip in nervousness when she and Bella come across everyone. There were more "evil" kids there than she thought. "Tell me again why they had to come here?" Melia mumbled to Arabella as they made their way slowly towards them.

Mentioned: None
Interactions: @Shayla - Arabella Snow | |
OUTFIT
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=" Jacob Marin ~ The Bubbly Merman, blue, solid, AndaleMono"]
Jacob was late to meet everyone so they could greet the Wicked Ones. He wasn't really on the welcome committee or whatever, and it's not like he cared about or wanted to see any of the villains. He was pretty much just going to see his friends and Breanne. Jake made his way to the crowd of people standing there making small talk to the Wickeds. 'Confetti, really? I wonder who thought of that.' He thought as chuckled and shook his head. Jacob squeezed his way into the crowd of people and stood next to Breanne to introduce himself as well. "Sorry I'm late guys. I'm Jacob, son of Ariel. Not like it matters. Nice to have you guys here." He flashed the crowd a smile

Mentioned: Wickeds || @Brea - Breanne
Interactions: None
OUTFIT
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=" Aniyah Laveau ~ The Voodoo Princess, purple, solid, AndaleMono"]
Annie stayed quiet pretty much the whole time as everyone introduced themselves. She sneered a little when her friends would make bitchy comments. Man did she love her friends. She didn't really have anything to say...Well, anything nice that is. "A lot of us already don't wanna be here. I know I don't. So could you guys get this freak show on the road and stop wasting my time? Thanks." She smirked, her arms crossed over her chest. It was bad enough that they had to be shipped to hell, Annie didn't feel like standing here to be greeted by a bunch of goody-goodies she didn't care for.

Mentioned: None
Interactions: Everyone?
OUTFIT
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=" Austin Goth ~ The Closet Nerd, green, solid, AndaleMono"]
Austin stood with his friends as all of the good kids greeted them. He was getting tired of standing, and really just wanted to go to his dorm and go to sleep. He didn't care about the tour really. He didn't care where his classes were. Not like he'd go on the first day.... Well, maybe. He debated sneaking away from the crowd to check out the place himself, that was before he saw two girls coming their way. One of them was absolutely gorgeous. She had beautiful fair skin and gorgeous pale blonde hair that looked so soft. He'd definitely have to talk to her one day.

Mentioned: @Shayla - Arabella Snow | |
Interactions: None
OUTFIT
[/fieldbox]

Attachments

• tumblr_mjk1sr9N9W1rlit17o1_500.gif
    tumblr_mjk1sr9N9W1rlit17o1_500.gif
    1,019.4 KB · Views: 18
  • a8994050ab532b9d52a74480061031ea.jpg
    a8994050ab532b9d52a74480061031ea.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 17
  • Style-Icon-Zoe-Kravitz-the-vandallist-17.jpg