Enchantsia Academy

Count Lizzie in for that bit!

@Brea Yeah I don't think she would like having Mal around, she is kind of, stand off ish.

Side note, I changed Meg's name to Malory, so it's Mal not Meg

Now we have 3 Teen Wolf face claims on board :3 No one understands my happiness

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: QUEENIE and Brea
@IceQueen I don't think that Mal and my new character Maliah are gonna get along too well xD

@Little_Ghost98 Depends, Mal will change as the story goes on, but at the beginning, probably not

@Little_Ghost98 - I could see Annie and Dylan getting along very well, and not just because they're both descendants from villains. Are you up for a friendship? Also, Jacob seems like a major goofball, like Braeden. Wanna be friends? I just finished Breanne, and I was wondering if she could be Enemies with Annie. Also, I was wondering if she and Jacob could be friends, and if she could have a crush on him?

@Little_Ghost98 - I could see Annie and Dylan getting along very well, and not just because they're both descendants from villains. Are you up for a friendship? Also, Jacob seems like a major goofball, like Braeden. Wanna be friends? I just finished Breanne, and I was wondering if she could be Enemies with Annie. Also, I was wondering if she and Jacob could be friends, and if she could have a crush on him?
Yes yes yes! xD Of course love! All of these work and now I'm happy c:

Reactions: Brea
@Brea of course! :)

@Shayla Was Jacy accepted? If you didn't catch him he's on page 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, oops. I totally forgot to wait for Breanne to be accepted before I started asking for relationships with her... My bad! Is she accepted @Shayla ?

Your good to go @Brea! :)

• Thank You
tumblr_nlpj3ey9CN1sk816ro2_500.jpg
✮Name✮ Kennan John Clayton
✮Nickname(s)✮ Monkey Man
♥Status- Royal , Noble etc..♥ "Yeah, not sure if I rank any where on this list."
♥ Fairy Tale Heritage aka parent♥ Tarzan and Jane
✮Age and Birthday✮ 17 August 2nd
✮Grade✮ Senior
✮Gender✮ Male
✮Sexuality✮ Bisexual
✮Position✮ Jock / Though he doesn't discriminate! He takes all as they are, seeing as his cousins are apes!
✮Eye Color✮ Blueish- Green
✮Hair Description✮ LOOK AT IT! LOOK...AT...IT! It's so luscious! No, but really his hair is like a beacon of hope! It's soft, smells good, and well long and wild!
✮Height✮ 6,6"
✮Weight✮ 238 Lbs
✮Piercings✮ "When you wrestle an ape, it's only gonna get ripped out." NOPE!
✮Marks✮ On Shoulder Blades! Big enough to stretch to both shoulder blades. The ones picture in the top picture!
✮Health Ailments✮ Allergic to Gun Powder.
✮Personality✮
Adventurous- Ain't no mountain high enough, ain't valley low enough, ain't no river wide enough to keep him from exploring it. (Sorry just listened to that song!)

Brave- Just like his father, Kennan happens to never shy away from danger. In fact he faces it head on!

Lover- Every brave knight needs a girl by his side; however, Kennan wants one badly, but hasn't found one he considers his type. "Do I even have a type? Or just high standards?"

Bright- No I am not talking about Edward Cullen in the sun bright, I am talking about his mother's intelligence has gifted Kennan with the capability of learning almost anything.

Determined- Kennan is crazy determined when it comes to things he sets his mind on. It's like exploring a new thing. Like freshman year, he wanted to play football ended up playing quarter back...never played a day in his life before that. Though he was determined to learn how to.

Anger- Keenan as random outburst of complete rage. What can I say, his an animal! Sadly I must worn, get out of the way if he is in one of this fits.

✮Likes✮ Bananas, Apes, Animals, Food, Adventures, Friends, Sketching.
✮Dislikes✮ Chocolate, Guns, Leopards, Poachers, boats.
✮Hobbies✮ Running, Talking with Animals, Sketching.
✮Talents✮ Sketching, Running.
✮Strengths✮ Super strong, Natural Leader, Fast thinker.
✮Weaknesses✮ Anger issues, Trust Issues.
✮Fears✮ Being Shot, Not finding Love.
✮Gifts✮ Can talk to animals, Super Strong.
✮Secrets✮ His cousin broke his ribs during a wrestling match between the two.
♥Thoughts or extra's♥

"Um, whats for lunch?"

✮Extra Curricular✮
Quarter Back For the Varsity Football Team, and Soccer Team.
✮Schedule✮ Senior ~ Royal and Noble History , Calculus , Drawing , AP Literature , Physics , Photography , Study of Magical Creatures and Magic Casting
✮Other✮ Anything Else I Forgot
Has a pet panda, named Bamboo! He is loyal, lazy, silent, kind, and cuddly.

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
(If you want to be in a relationship with one of the character, see them first)
✮Family✮ Tarzan (John Clayton), and Jane
✮Friends✮ Maddie, Brea, Braeden
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮ "I think Ann, I don't know anymore, I mean I like the girl, but I'm not sure if she likes me anymore." Ann
✮Enemies✮ Dylan

11420744_1116786595017778_414242284_n.jpg

tumblr_me97a71q5p1qkfaxvo1_1280.jpg
✮Name✮ Andrew Draco West
✮Nickname(s)✮ Drew
♥Status- Royal , Noble etc..♥ "Um, let's say my mother had a very big house on her shoulders."
♥ Fairy Tale Heritage aka parent♥ Wicked Witch of the West
✮Age and Birthday✮ 18 November 2nd
✮Grade✮ Senior
✮Gender✮ Male
✮Sexuality✮ Bisexual
✮Position✮ King of Evil
✮Eye Color✮ Gray (right eye) and Green(left eye).
✮Hair Description✮ Shorter on the sides, and longer on the top. Chestnut Brown.
✮Height✮ 6,2"
✮Weight✮ 210 Lbs
✮Piercings✮ Right Nose ring. Both ears pierced.
✮Marks✮ Tattoo on his right pectoral muscle.
✮Health Ailments✮ His body gets over heated, so when he pours water on himself he doesn't melt, but rather steams the entire room.
✮Personality✮
Hot-Headed: Drew is a very angry person. He likes it that way; however, that doesn't mean he is always angry. Though when he does get angry, his skin turns a pale green color.

Wicked: Just like dear old mommy, Drew is wicked to the bone. He likes to see people in pain, and feel their dreams be crushed.

Second Guessing: Though Drew is a bit nasty at times, he wonders what it would be like to not be feared by everyone.

Mischievous: Drew likes to do things that most people shouldn't. He likes to inflict pain on others and do his worst, just to see the out come.

Joker: Though Drew does all these evil deeds just to make himself laugh. At the end of the day, it's all about the laughter.

Loyal: He knows who is friends are, and he is loyal to them. He also knows who his enemies are, so watch out!

Protective: He won't admit it, but Drew would rather die himself than watch his friends be hurt. So he does everything in his power to stop them from being hurt.

Liar: Drew is trying to fix this, but when he feels like not answer a question, well out comes a lie.

Artistic: Drew is very artistic, just look at his paintings.

✮Likes✮ Books, Reading, Soda, His Spell Book, His powers, Causing Chaos, Being amongst his friends, Food, Flying Monkeys, Broom Sticks, Lacrosse, Painting, Art.

✮Dislikes✮ Twisters, Poppy flowers, Dorthy, Glenda the white, House falling on people, Tin-man, Scarecrow, Cowardly Lion, Oz, Chocolate, Whores.

✮Hobbies✮ Causing Chaos, Playing with Flying Monkeys, Painting.
✮Talents✮ Painting, His magic.
✮Strengths✮ Magic, Lying his way out of every situation, Smart.
✮Weaknesses✮
✮Fears✮ Commitment, Love, Being treated like his mother.
✮Gifts✮ His Spell Book, his mother's gift she bestowed upon him, and knowing martial arts.
✮Secrets✮ He accidentally, not really, banished his girlfriend to another dimension cause he was falling in love with her.
♥Thoughts or extra's♥

"Ding Dong the witch is back!"

✮Extra Curricular✮
Lacrosse
✮Schedule✮ Senior ~ Royal and Noble History , Calculus , Painting , AP Literature , Physics , Film Class , Study of Magical Creatures and Magic Casting
He has a Flying Monkey named Binx. He is loyal, protective, fearless, strong.

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Family✮ Wicked Witch aka Elphaba West
✮Friends✮ Blair, Lizzie, Mel.
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮ Lizzie "Um, maybe, maybe not...I don't know really."
✮Enemies✮
img-thing (2).jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 80809WIP
✮Name✮ Kennan John Clayton
✮Nickname(s)✮ Monkey Man
♥Status- Royal , Noble etc..♥ "Yeah, not sure if I rank any where on this list."
♥ Fairy Tale Heritage aka parent♥ Tarzan and Jane
✮Age and Birthday✮ 17 August 2nd
✮Grade✮ Senior
✮Gender✮ Male
✮Sexuality✮ Heterosexual
✮Position✮ Jock / Though he doesn't discriminate! He takes all as they are, seeing as his cousins are apes!
✮Eye Color✮ Blueish- Green
✮Hair Description✮ LOOK AT IT! LOOK...AT...IT! It's so luscious! No, but really his hair is like a beacon of hope! It's soft, smells good, and well long and wild!
✮Height✮ 6,6"
✮Weight✮ 238 Lbs
✮Piercings✮ "When you wrestle an ape, it's only gonna get ripped out." NOPE!
✮Marks✮ On Shoulder Blades! Big enough to stretch to both shoulder blades. The ones picture in the top picture!
✮Health Ailments✮ Allergic to Gun Powder.
✮Personality✮
Adventurous- Ain't no mountain high enough, ain't valley low enough, ain't no river wide enough to keep him from exploring it. (Sorry just listened to that song!)

Brave- Just like his father, Kennan happens to never shy away from danger. In fact he faces it head on!

Lover- Every brave knight needs a girl by his side; however, Kennan wants one badly, but hasn't found one he considers his type. "Do I even have a type? Or just high standards?"

Bright- No I am not talking about Edward Cullen in the sun bright, I am talking about his mother's intelligence has gifted Kennan with the capability of learning almost anything.

Determined- Kennan is crazy determined when it comes to things he sets his mind on. It's like exploring a new thing. Like freshman year, he wanted to play football ended up playing quarter back...never played a day in his life before that. Though he was determined to learn how to.

Anger- Keenan as random outburst of complete rage. What can I say, his an animal! Sadly I must worn, get out of the way if he is in one of this fits.

✮Likes✮ Bananas, Apes, Animals, Food, Adventures, Friends, Sketching.
✮Dislikes✮ Chocolate, Guns, Leopards, Poachers, boats.
✮Hobbies✮ Running, Talking with Animals, Sketching.
✮Talents✮ Sketching, Running.
✮Strengths✮ Super strong, Natural Leader, Fast thinker.
✮Weaknesses✮ Anger issues, Trust Issues.
✮Fears✮ Being Shot, Not finding Love.
✮Gifts✮ Can talk to animals, Super Strong.
✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious. Do they know about their abilities?
♥Thoughts or extra's♥

"Um, whats for lunch?"

✮Extra Curricular✮
✮Schedule✮ (You have 7 periods in a day, We will have the schedule up later on when we have more people.)

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Family✮ Tarzan (John Clayton), and Jane
✮Friends✮ Maddie
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮

View attachment 80807
Can he be friends with Breanne and Braeden? Also, I think he and Dylan would make good enemies, I can see them fighting over right and wrong.

Last edited:
656c9e109fac6e734b9cfdca81e51fb2.jpg

✮Name✮
Alexander James Corona

✮Nickname(s)✮
Alex, Prince Alexander, Prince Alex

♥Status- Royal , Noble etc..♥
Prince Alex

♥ Fairy Tale Heritage aka parent♥
Rapunzel and Flynn Rider(Eugene)

✮Age and Birthday✮
17, September 16th

✮Grade✮
Junior

✮Gender✮
Male

✮Sexuality✮
Bisexual

✮Position✮
Jock/Goofball

✮Eye Color✮

Green Blue
When Using his Magic

✮Hair Description✮
Brown, Wavy, Always falls in the right place

✮Height✮
5'11"

✮Weight✮
210 Pounds

✮Piercings✮
None

✮Marks✮
Neck

820a500136ca4ce915bb1b2586007fc2.jpg

✮Health Ailments✮
None

✮Personality✮
Jokester-Taking after his father, Alex loves to joke around and do anything to make people laugh
Flirty-He tends to flirt with anyone and everything, though more openly with females since most people don't know he is bisexual.
Stubborn-Like his mother, Alex is quite stubborn. He knows that he can always use a frying pan to get his way
Easily Excited-Alex tends to get easily excited over small things, and often people think he is a more like a child than anything
Curious-Like his mother, he has a curiosity for anything and everything new to him.
Quick Witted-He can think on his feet, which comes in handy when fighting anyone, or playing Lacrosse.
Self Hating-Alex tends to think of himself as a burden to others, and often doesn't make close relationships because of that. He really
needs to be able to trust a person before they are in a relationship

✮History✮

✮Likes✮

Lacrosse, Joking around, Videogames, Pizza, Flirting, Having Fun, Having Friends, being open.

✮Dislikes✮
Feeling trapped or oppressed, having his head shaved, people messing up his hair, his mother being angry, people who go around stomping on his life.

✮Hobbies✮
Lacrosse, Humming, Cooking, Sculpting, Skateboarding, Writing, Playing the piano

✮Talents✮
Piano, Skateboarding, Lacrosse, Cooking

✮Strengths✮
Strong Willed, Independent, Charming, Kind, Thoughtful

✮Weaknesses✮
Guarded, Distant, Flirty, Jokester

✮Fears✮
His parents shaming him for liking boys, breaking someone's heart, being publically shamed

✮Gifts✮
His mothers ability to heal and replenish because of the flower, though it takes some trying to get down.

✮Secrets✮
His first kiss was a boy
He loves to watch Disney movies and cuddle
He actually wouldn't mind breaking the rules at some point

♥Thoughts or extra's♥

e484e5648f5a5cfdfbc3a9cf83b8cea7.jpg

✮Extra Curricular✮

Lacrosse

✮Schedule✮
Realm History
Pre-Calculus
Lacrosse
English Honor's
Chemistry
Piano Workshop

Study of Magical Creatures and Magic Casting

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Family✮
✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: QUEENIE
~|Melia|~
img-thing.jpeg
✮Name✮
||Melia Zora Rose||

✮Nickname(s)✮
||Liah||Dawn||Mel||

||Royal||

||Aurora||

✮Age and Birthday✮
||18||July 11th||

✮Grade✮
||Elite||

✮Gender✮
||Female||

✮Sexuality✮
||Bi-Curious||

CERI3FdWIAAEbSk.jpg
✮Position✮ (Jock, cheerleader, etc)
Floater

✮Eye Color✮
b17cc480-c7c1-461f-8373-345b33acae56.jpg

✮Hair Description✮
||Falls to her hips||Usually braided or in curls||Blonde||Thick||Soft||

✮Height✮
5ft 7in

✮Weight✮
150 pounds

✮Piercings✮
img-thing

✮Marks✮
||2 inch in length scar on her hip||

Ear-Tattoos-for-Girls-111.jpg
a526971737ffa4231f20ff359a44ddf3.jpg

✮Health Ailments✮
||Narcolepsy||

✮Personality✮
Adventurous: She is definitely a girl who will try new things and get out there when she wants to. She can be very reckless sometimes

Blunt: Malia is very straighforward when it comes to most things. She is quick to voicing her opinions and will not hold her tongue

Caring: Malia will do anything for her friends and the people she cares about, even if it means putting herself on the back burner

Irrational: She can be very... irrational when it comes to most things. A lot of the time she thinks about crazy things that could never happen

Curious: Curiosity killed the cat is not a proverb she goes by. She can be very curious and often looks for answers to questions and tends to poke her nose around in places to fulfill this.
tumblr_n1xb0y4mwA1qzg2sjo2_250.gif
✮History✮

✮Likes✮
||Music||Guys||Food||Sleeping||Heavy metal||Singing||Boots||Rock music||Sunshine||Swimming||Writing||Cooking||Animals||Apricots||

✮Dislikes✮
||Dishonest people||Being in pain||Religion||Burning her tongue on pizza rolls||Close minded people||Humid weather||Black Veil Brides||Taylor Swift||Cottage cheese||Arguing||Annoying people||Small children||Blood||Math||

✮Hobbies✮
||Painting||Crocheting||Singing||Long boarding||Violin||Flute||Photography||Musical things||Acting||

✮Talents✮
||Violin||Acting||Crocheting||Art||

✮Strengths✮
||Talking to people||Swimming||Cooking||Sword fighting||Boxing||Using weaponry||High pain tolerance||Fighting||Night owl||Party girl||Good with kids||Good kisser||

✮Weaknesses✮
||Anger issues||Trust issues||Her family||Can be bitchy||Most band instruments||Most school work||Her narcolepsy||Food||Her curiosity||Potty mouth||

✮Fears✮
||Dying||Losing those she cares about||Not amounting to anything||Not graduating||Rejection||Old people||

✮Gifts✮
||Her fighting skills||

✮Secrets✮
||She kissed her best friend Eva once, wasn't really sire of she liked it||Old people freak her out||She hates the dentist||She's afraid of falling in love||Never had her first kiss||

♥Thoughts or extra's♥

tumblr_nluce8wxh51ttv3q4o1_500.png
✮Extra Curricular✮
||Photography||Orchestra||

✮Schedule✮
Per 1. Royal and Noble History

Per 2. Calculus
Per 3. Singing
Per 4. AP Literature
Per 5. Physics
Per 6. Dragon and Pegasus Riding
Per 7. Study of Magical Creatures and Magic Casting

||She trained her parrot Loca to tell when she's sleeping||
tumblr_lqda6aJ8OS1r0u39yo1_500.jpg
Hyacinth_Macaw.jpg
10610765_782289475180381_2115904621625109717_n.jpg
White-Ebony-Chinchilla-by-vociferous.jpg
609dcf834f6b0a65e3d86f15f4430901.jpg

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Family✮

Auroranewuk.png
✮Friends✮
Alissia Beastly
Arabella Snow

Alexander Corona
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
OPEN!
✮Enemies✮

Elisabeth Hearts
Malory Maleficent
original (1).gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~|Austin|~
ShaneHarper.jpg

"I'm Austin, but you can call me anytime."
✮Name✮
||Austin Joshua Spencer Goth||

✮Nickname(s)✮
"I go by AJ, Spence, Aus, whatever."

||Aus||AJ||Spence||

"Do I even belong on here?"

"She stole a baby."

||Mother Gothel||

✮Age and Birthday✮
||17||February 29th||

✮Grade✮
||Junior||

✮Gender✮
||Male||

✮Sexuality✮
||
Bisexual||

tumblr_m7zezocWUS1rt3fn2.gif
✮Position✮
||
In the closet nerd||

✮Eye Color✮
005.jpg

✮Hair Description✮
||Black||Short||Thick||Soft||

✮Height✮
6ft 1in

✮Weight✮
215 pounds

✮Piercings✮
N/A

✮Marks✮
c62a3c4e4ecf634e38385ec391bfc29e.jpg

✮Health Ailments✮
||Dating anxiety||

✮Personality✮
Austin isn't the nicest guy at Enchantsia, but he isn't the meanest either. He can be nice when he wants to and if he really likes you, he'll be a complete sweetheart. But don't get on his bad side, his mother stole a baby for Christ's sake! Austin is very blunt and isn't too keen on keeping his opinions to himself, even if he knows they will hurt your feelings. He gives not one fuck about what people think of him and is very very cocky. He does care about his music and school work. Aus pretty much has two sides; the rude side that hates everyone, and the okay side that's pretty tolerant and sometimes nice. There's not really an in between with this one. He can be manipulative and lies to get what he wants.

tumblr_m7zetz7nUG1rt3fn2.gif
✮History✮

✮Likes✮
||Music||Guitar||Writing||School||Food||Hot cheetos||Baking||Girls||Social networking||Movies||Cartoons||Drawomg||Band||

✮Dislikes✮
||Running||Pain||Old movies||Being nice||Nerds||Weird people||Nachos||Cabbage||

✮Hobbies✮
||Dancing||Working out||Playing guitar||Singing||Drawing||Knitting||

✮Talents✮
||Guitar||Singing||Knitting||

✮Strengths✮
||
Manipulative||Selfish||Acting||Good at talking to ladies||Singing||Lying||Playing Guitar||Drawing||Cooking||School work||

✮Weaknesses✮
||Selfish||Thoughtless||Carefree||Animals||His mother||Cute girls||Impatient||Kind of a player||

✮Fears✮
||Losing those he cares about||Rhinos||Snakes||Not being good enough||

✮Gifts✮
||Manipulation skills||

✮Secrets✮
||He cheated on a girl once... or twice||He's a secret nerd and acts like he isn't smart||He thinks about being good sometimes||He knits||

♥Thoughts or extra's♥

shane_harper_620x352.jpg
✮Extra Curricular✮
||Guitar||

✮Schedule✮
Per 1. Realm History

Per 2. Pre-Calculus
Per 3. Instrument Lab
Per 4. English Honor's
Per 5. Chemistry
Per 6. Nature Club
Per 7. Study of Magical Creatures and Magic Casting

Gracie
✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Family✮
tangled__mother_gothel_by_frie_ice-d6va25s.jpg

✮Friends✮
Breanne of Arendelle

Elisabeth Hearts
Malory Maleficent
Alexia Horseman
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
Future Crush: Arabella Snow
✮Enemies✮

Braeden Zeus
tumblr_m7zf6caAIV1rt3fn2.gif

Last edited:
Alissia is done!! Feel free to check her out and tell me if you want friendships and such with her!