Enchantsia Academy

Yeah, totally!

Yeah, I already had Lizzie down as one of Alexia's friends :D

Well I'm offf, see you guys tonight...chars will finally be up lol....probably late night too rofl.

Just need to sort out Lizzie's crush bit and than she is done!

Elissia will be up tonight!

@Brea ~ Lizzie is up if you want to check her out :)

Reactions: Brea
Jace is done, I couldn't really find another picture, I mean I like the one currently just doesn't really match the look I had in mind..eh.

Jace is open for friendships and Eva is open for anything.

Alright, now that I've got the time I'm going to figure out the relationships my characters will have with the others... Let's see...

@Little_Ghost98 - I could see Annie and Dylan getting along very well, and not just because they're both descendants from villains. Are you up for a friendship? Also, Jacob seems like a major goofball, like Braeden. Wanna be friends? EDIT: Just finished Breanne, and I was wondering if she could be Enemies with Annie. Also, I was wondering if she and Jacob could be friends, and if she could have a crush on him?

@Autumn_Burns_Red - I like the face claim you chose Blair, it's very fitting I think. Anyways, I really think her and Dylan would butt heads, despite both being 'villians'. They just have personalities that would clash. So, are you up for them being enemies? Also, Madeline and Braeden would get along very well, I can see them laughing together all the time. Interested in a friendship between them? I'm thinking besties, but if you just want normal friends that's cool too.

@Dramma - Hmmm, would you be interested in Eva being friends with Braeden, and Enemeies with Dylan? But, I think a friendship between Jacy and Braeden would be cool, since they're both nice guys. EDIT: Just finished Breanne, and she's Eva's cousin, so you can add that to the family section if you want. I was also wondering if they could be friends?

@UnboundDestiny - Are you interested in Braeden and Alexia being enemies? Cause I don't think they would get along at all. I know her CS isn't finished, but I can just tell from her personality. (Also, I like how you made a horseman her father. It's very creative!)

Last edited:
@Brea I was reading his bio in a skim way, but as soon as I saw class clown I knew no more was needed. Enemies indeed.

@Autumn_Burns_Red - I like the face claim you chose Blair, it's very fitting I think. Anyways, I really think her and Dylan would butt heads, despite both being 'villians'. They just have personalities that would clash. So, are you up for them being enemies? Also, Madeline and Braeden would get along very well, I can see them laughing together all the time. Interested in a friendship between them? I'm thinking besties, but if you just want normal friends that's cool too.
I totally agree! However, I feel like Blair and Dylan would be frenemies.Decent to each other for most of the time, but really they don't like each other for some reason or another. Maybe it is because Blair is just down right evil.
And I think Besties is perfect for Maddie and Braeden.

Alright all!! I have an announcement!!

I know quite a few of you were having creative rushes on character ideas and all. I have decided to up the character limit and allow you all three. Now Please know with this I want people who know they can handle three to four charries at a time. I do have people who have sent in reserves for certain children so if you have one in mind let me know and I will tell you if your good to go.

Thanks Peeps! :)

Also on a sidenote ~ I have claimed the daughter of Snow White as a heads up.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea and QUEENIE
Alright all!! I have an announcement!!

I know quite a few of you were having creative rushes on character ideas and all. I have decided to up the character limit and allow you all three. Now Please know with this I want people who know they can handle three to four charries at a time. I do have people who have sent in reserves for certain children so if you have one in mind let me know and I will tell you if your good to go.

Thanks Peeps! :)

Also on a sidenote ~ I have claimed the daughter of Snow White as a heads up.
OMG I can see it now! Blair is going to despise her....most likely. Watch some crazy stuff happen and her end up liking her as a friend! xD

Anyways, I was wondering if I could reserve the son of Aladdin and Jasmine?

I totally agree! However, I feel like Blair and Dylan would be frenemies.Decent to each other for most of the time, but really they don't like each other for some reason or another. Maybe it is because Blair is just down right evil.
And I think Besties is perfect for Maddie and Braeden.
You know, I was actually thinking a frenemies type of replationship, but I wasn't sure if you'd be up for that so I just said enemies! Perfect! I'll put them down for that in my CS ♥ (And I'll put Maddie down as Braeden's bestie!)

OMG Yes! I am making Snow's daughter to be a sweetheart and well loved by all... She will just keep being sweet repeatedly to Blair and than they will just end up liking another!

Faceclaim ~ Anna Sophia Robb

Aladdin and Jasmine's son is your's!
Brea has Kristoff and Anna's Child.

Last edited:
Okay, so here's whats going on! I want to change my reservation if possible! Could I have the son of Tarzan and Jane instead?

Alright Daughter of Aurora and Shelley Hennig face claim! xD

Claim Son of Rapunzel

#f0026d
"Sometimes the people closest to you are the ones holding you back the most."
tumblr_mygyttDc2S1r9n4hjo7_250.gif
tumblr_mygyttDc2S1r9n4hjo2_250.gif
tumblr_n9wq8v7th91t27ahco6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_na28v0uhpp1twiqmko8_250.gif
tumblr_mz0qkjWhjq1qgwcnoo4_250.gif

tumblr_mygyttDc2S1r9n4hjo8_250.gif
tumblr_mz0qkjWhjq1qgwcnoo2_250.gif
tumblr_na28v0uhpp1twiqmko3_250.gif
tumblr_n9wq8v7th91t27ahco9_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n9wq8v7th91t27ahco10_r1_250.gif

[fieldbox=Basics, #f0026d, solid]
Name
"My mom just wanted to call me Brea, but my aunt insisted I needed a more proper name. They compromised."

. Breanne of Arendelle .

Nicknames
"Brea will work just fine."
. Brea.

Status
"I'm royalty, though I'll never sit upon the throne."
. Royal .

Fairy Tale Heritage
"Gotta love them."
. Anna and Kristoff .

Age & Birthday
"I like being a teenager."
. 16 & October 7th .

Grade
"I'd rather be a senior, but what can you do?"

. Junior .

"I don't have the appropriate equipment to be anything but female."

. Female .

Sexuality
"Gotta say, I'm a sucker for a handsome boy."
. Heterosexual .

Position
"As in good or evil? Good... I think."
. Wallflower/Closet Nerd .
[/fieldbox]
8579385.gif

[fieldbox=Appearance, #f0026d, solid]
Eye Color
"I've got my father's eyes..."
. Light Brown .

Hair Description
"... And my mother's hair."
. Long (Chest Length), Thick, Naturally Red//Strawberry Blonde .

Height
"Don't go calling me short stack."
. 5'4'' .

Weight
"My mother says no one should ever ask me this, but look at that. You just did."
. 116lbs .

Piercings
"Just two holes in each of my ear lobes."
. Ears (Twice) .

Marks
"I don't have any scars, or tattoos, if that's what you're asking."
. N/A .

Health Ailments
"I'm healthier than Sven."

. N/A .
[/fieldbox]
tumblr_n16c9ybYam1r0vn24o2_500.gif

[fieldbox=Personal, #f0026d, solid]
Personality
"I try not to stand out too much."
Brea is a very quiet and reserved girl. She's very intelligent, and fairly organized most of the time. She likes to think things through before she acts, and gets stressed out when she isn't able to do so. She tends to be very sarcastic, especially with her friends, and extremely blunt. She likes to get straight to the point, and will not tell a white lie to spare someones feelings. For this reason some people may call her a bitch, but that's not exactly the case. She just values honesty. Brea is actually a very kind and thoughtful person, who is always willing to lend a helping hand. She's selfless in the sense that she will always stick up for others. However, she will never stick up for herself. She's one of those 'suffer in silence' types, and often feels bad asking for anything from someone else. She's a very independent individual, who has trouble revealing things about herself.

History
"Life in Arendelle can be... exciting, to say the least."

The birth of Breanne called for a great celebration. Perhaps not one as extravagant as when her cousin, Eva, was born a few months later, but it was still an event that everyone of any importance attended. At the ceremony, Anna and Kristoff were given gifts. Grand Pappi the troll came, but his gift was not for Anna and Kristoff. It was for their child, and for all of Arendelle. He thought it likely that Eva would have the same gifts as her mother, and so Grand Pappi thought she would need a counter part.

And so, Grand Pappi gave Brea the gift of heat. She could command fire, create creatures of flames (like, counter Olaf), was immune to heat, and could raise the temperature of something by touching it. This, of course, made her a very difficult baby to raise, but once she reached the age of nine she was taught how to control her gift by Grand Pappi.

Every week she and Gracie - A young Reindeer that she had been given when she was three- would venture to the home of the Trolls for her lessons, staying for a full day and then going home to Arendelle. It was a good system, and by the time she was fourteens he had almost complete control of hew abilities. This caused an end to her weekly lessons- just in time for her to begin attending Enchantia Academy.

Between her weekly visits, Brea made a habit of roaming the kingdom with Gracie and playing around the castle. She became very loved by the townspeople.

"My favorite thing in the world is my Gracie."
. Gracie, Superhero's, Movies, The Rain, Popcorn, Ice Cream, Cats, Music, Reading, Writing, Sunny Days, Swimming, The Beach, Honest People, Supernatural-Type Things, Pajamas, Blankets, and Shopping Online .

Dislikes
"Hmmm... the cold bothers me, I guess."
. Liars, Bugs, Scary Movies, The Snow, Romance Novels, Dogs, Formal Events, Being Told What To Do, Being Underestimated, and Macaroni .

Hobbies
"Reading. I like to read."
. Brea likes to write short stories, and she also reads a lot. Because she has a sweet tooth, she can often be found baking. She also Netflix binges sometimes, if that counts?

Talents
"Give me a second... I know I can think of something..."
. Brea has always been very good at writing creatively. She can read upside down with ease, and has always been good at spelling. In addition to this, math is her best subject. She's also very empathetic. .

Strengths
"I have, like, not muscle."
. Breanne has great stamina, and is a very fast runner. She has a small build, which allows her to fit in tight spaces. She's also light on her feet and flexible .

Weaknesses
"You tell more about someone from their weaknesses than their strengths."
. Brea is pretty weak, and has trouble lifting many larger objects. She's also a terrible liar, and rambles when put under pressure. She is also horribly clumsy. .

Fears
"Public speaking just isn't my thing. Thank god I won't have to be queen."
. Brea has an huge fear of public speaking. She is also afraid of snakes, crowds and change. Lastly, Brea irrationally fears moths and butterfly's.

Gifts
"The greatest gift the trolls could have given me."
. Fire manipulation, heat manipulation, immunity to heat, and create beings made of flames. Her abilities are directly linked to her emotions, so she will have to lock herself away if she becomes too upset because they become unstable .

Secrets
"I feel like if I tell you they won't really be secrets anymore."
. When Brea was young she was teased for having red hair, and therefore being 'soulless.' She believed them for the longest time, and told no one of the teasing .
. Has never has a real boyfriend .
. Her and Gracie once ran away for a night, but after realizing she needed more clothes they returned by the morning .
. Is a afraid of the power she posses, even though she's been told she has complete control over it as long as she stays calm .
[/fieldbox]
large.gif

[fieldbox=School, #f0026d, solid]
Extra Curricular
"I like being involved."
. Welcoming Committee/Party Planners and Student Council (Treasurer) .

Schedule
"Let me just find that paper... it should be here somewhere... Ah! Here it is."

1. Realm History
2. Pre-Calculus
3. Drama
4. English Honors
5. Chemistry
6. Writing Club
7. Study of Magical Creatures and Magic Casting

[/fieldbox]
tumblr_mcudf3E8A41rynytv.gif

[fieldbox=Relationships, #f0026d, solid]
Family
"Don't tell anyone, but I love my mom the most."
. Father - Arendelle's Official Ice Master and Deliverer - Kristoff [spoili]
tumblr_inline_myhldqY40E1r3gwm4.gif
[/spoili]
Mother - Sister to the Queen of Arendelle - Anna [spoili]
tumblr_inline_mybsb8Ku4G1svavp3.gif
[/spoili]
Father's Reindeer - Kristoff's Handsome Steed
[spoili]
Sven-Angry.gif
[/spoili]
Her Reindeer - Gracie [spoili]
Baby:
tumblr_n2ran6WyGZ1ts2vh9o2_250.gif
Now:
tumblr_n3ltsmmnkI1sztujko2_250.gif

Gracie is a very sassy Reindeer. Because Breanne has had her since she was born, Gracie is very attached to her and is very protective. If she feels like Brea is being threatened in any way she gets angry and defensive, often getting between Breanne and the thing Gracie feels is threatening her. Gracie is very sweet when she knows and likes you, but if it's been decided that she doesn't like you she won't even look at you. The best was to tell Gracie from Sven is their furr color (Sven is more brown while Gracie is more red) and that Gracie is smaller. She was actually the runt, which was why Breanne chose her. Despite the fact that Gracie is much smaller than the average reindeer, Breanne has no trouble riding her. However, Gracie can be a bit of a bed hog... Also, her greatest weaknesses are belly rubs and carrots. Gracie stays in the stables over night, but during the day she often follows Brea around.[/spoili]
Aunt - Queen of Arendelle / Ice Queen - Elsa [spoili]
85dCPlhUW5bYk.gif
[/spoili]
Cousin - Heir to Arendelle - Eva [spoili]
medium.ezvKNnf8SEOgZ7jSVmcv9S2_hnyTDtueDeMo7f-otC4.jpg
[/spoili]

Friends
"Everyone needs friends."
. Alexander James Corona .
. Alissia Bella Beastly .
. Arabella Jane Snow .
. Austin Joshua Spencer Goth .
. Caiden Penelope Charming .
. Crescent Perrie Charming .
. Eva of Arendelle .
. Jackson Overland Frost .
. Jacob Christian Marin .
. Jacy Rolfe .
. Kennan John Clayton .
. Madeline Teacup Hatter .
. Mariane Clarie Cheshire .
. Melia Zora Rose .
. Interested? PM Me! .

Boyfriend
*laughs nervously*
. Jacob Christian Marin (CRUSH!).
. Interested? PM Me! .

Enemies
"Why can't we we friends? Why can't we be friends?"
. Alexia Horseman .
. Aniyah Zianna Marie Laveau (Roommates).
. Blair Belladonna Queen .
. Elisabeth (Lizzie) Hearts .
. Malory Bertha Maleficent .
. Uwe Tsunami Kraken .
-Interested? PM Me! .

[/fieldbox]
"I've got this really cute phobia of people prying into my personal life."

Last edited:
@Dramma - Hmmm, would you be interested in Eva being friends with Braeden, and Enemeies with Dylan? But, I think a friendship between Jacy and Braeden would be cool, since they're both nice guys.
Okay, I like the idea of Eva and Braeden being friends, enemies with Dylan is okay. Although I'd prefer more of nothing just neutral since I'd like to have Eva sorta be a noble type of person and pretend to have no enemies, butttt what we could do is say they're enemies so Eva can just dislike him but she'd be nice to him in front of other people and then really not like him.
Jacy and Braeden seem like they'd get alone together well so that works as well! :)

Okay, I like the idea of Eva and Braeden being friends, enemies with Dylan is okay. Although I'd prefer more of nothing just neutral since I'd like to have Eva sorta be a noble type of person and pretend to have no enemies, butttt what we could do is say they're enemies so Eva can just dislike him but she'd be nice to him in front of other people and then really not like him.
Jacy and Braeden seem like they'd get alone together well so that works as well! :)
Great! I also just finished Breanne, and she's Eva's cousin, so you can add that to the family section if you want. I was also wondering if they could be friends? And maybe Jacy could be Brea's friend too, if you're up for that?

Great! I also just finished Breanne, and she's Eva's cousin, so you can add that to the family section if you want. I was also wondering if they could be friends?
Yeah they could be friends, I was actually going to ask the same question haha.

Last edited: