Enchantsia Academy

I'm done with Melia and working on Austin! You lovelies should go check her out :3

Alissia is done!! Feel free to check her out and tell me if you want friendships and such with her!
I feel like Maddie would be her friend, and same with Kennan. Though if you want more with Kennan that is fine too! :)

Reactions: Ghostie
656c9e109fac6e734b9cfdca81e51fb2.jpg

✮Name✮
Alexander James Corona

✮Nickname(s)✮
Alex, Prince Alexander, Prince Alex

♥Status- Royal , Noble etc..♥
Prince Alex

♥ Fairy Tale Heritage aka parent♥
Rapunzel and Flynn Rider(Eugene)

✮Age and Birthday✮
17, September 16th

✮Grade✮
Junior

✮Gender✮
Male

✮Sexuality✮
Bisexual

✮Position✮
Jock/Goofball

✮Eye Color✮

Green Blue
When Using his Magic

✮Hair Description✮
Brown, Wavy, Always falls in the right place

✮Height✮
5'11"

✮Weight✮
210 Pounds

✮Piercings✮
None

✮Marks✮
Neck

820a500136ca4ce915bb1b2586007fc2.jpg

✮Health Ailments✮
None

✮Personality✮
Jokester-Taking after his father, Alex loves to joke around and do anything to make people laugh
Flirty-He tends to flirt with anyone and everything, though more openly with females since most people don't know he is bisexual.
Stubborn-Like his mother, Alex is quite stubborn. He knows that he can always use a frying pan to get his way
Easily Excited-Alex tends to get easily excited over small things, and often people think he is a more like a child than anything
Curious-Like his mother, he has a curiosity for anything and everything new to him.
Quick Witted-He can think on his feet, which comes in handy when fighting anyone, or playing Lacrosse.
Self Hating-Alex tends to think of himself as a burden to others, and often doesn't make close relationships because of that. He really
needs to be able to trust a person before they are in a relationship

✮History✮

✮Likes✮

Lacrosse, Joking around, Videogames, Pizza, Flirting, Having Fun, Having Friends, being open.

✮Dislikes✮
Feeling trapped or oppressed, having his head shaved, people messing up his hair, his mother being angry, people who go around stomping on his life.

✮Hobbies✮
Lacrosse, Humming, Cooking, Sculpting, Skateboarding, Writing, Playing the piano

✮Talents✮
Piano, Skateboarding, Lacrosse, Cooking

✮Strengths✮
Strong Willed, Independent, Charming, Kind, Thoughtful

✮Weaknesses✮
Guarded, Distant, Flirty, Jokester

✮Fears✮
His parents shaming him for liking boys, breaking someone's heart, being publically shamed

✮Gifts✮
His mothers ability to heal and replenish because of the flower, though it takes some trying to get down.

✮Secrets✮
His first kiss was a boy
He loves to watch Disney movies and cuddle
He actually wouldn't mind breaking the rules at some point

♥Thoughts or extra's♥

e484e5648f5a5cfdfbc3a9cf83b8cea7.jpg

✮Extra Curricular✮

Lacrosse

✮Schedule✮
✮Other✮ Anything Else I Forgot

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
(If you want to be in a relationship with one of the character, see them first)
✮Family✮
✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮
Are you interested in him being friends with Braeden and Breanne? I think he'd get along with Braeden more, but I could see him being Brea's friend too.

~|Melia|~
View attachment 80819
✮Name✮
||Melia Zora Rose||

✮Nickname(s)✮
||Liah||Dawn||Mel||

||Royal||

||Aurora||

✮Age and Birthday✮
||18||July 11th||

✮Grade✮
||Elite||

✮Gender✮
||Female||

✮Sexuality✮
||Bi-Curious||

✮Position✮ (Jock, cheerleader, etc)
Floater

✮Eye Color✮
b17cc480-c7c1-461f-8373-345b33acae56.jpg

✮Hair Description✮
||Falls to her hips||Usually braided or in curls||Blonde||Thick||Soft||

✮Height✮
5ft 7in

✮Weight✮
150 pounds

✮Piercings✮
img-thing

✮Marks✮
||2 inch in length scar on her hip||

Ear-Tattoos-for-Girls-111.jpg
a526971737ffa4231f20ff359a44ddf3.jpg

✮Health Ailments✮
||Narcolepsy||

✮Personality✮
Adventurous: She is definitely a girl who will try new things and get out there when she wants to. She can be very reckless sometimes

Blunt: Malia is very straighforward when it comes to most things. She is quick to voicing her opinions and will not hold her tongue

Caring: Malia will do anything for her friends and the people she cares about, even if it means putting herself on the back burner

Irrational: She can be very... irrational when it comes to most things. A lot of the time she thinks about crazy things that could never happen

Curious: Curiosity killed the cat is not a proverb she goes by. She can be very curious and often looks for answers to questions and tends to poke her nose around in places to fulfill this.
View attachment 80821
✮History✮

✮Likes✮
||Music||Guys||Food||Sleeping||Heavy metal||Singing||Boots||Rock music||Sunshine||Swimming||Writing||Cooking||Animals||Apricots||

✮Dislikes✮
||Dishonest people||Being in pain||Religion||Burning her tongue on pizza rolls||Close minded people||Humid weather||Black Veil Brides||Taylor Swift||Cottage cheese||Arguing||Annoying people||Small children||Blood||Math||

✮Hobbies✮
||Painting||Crocheting||Singing||Long boarding||Violin||Flute||Photography||Musical things||Acting||

✮Talents✮
||Violin||Acting||Crocheting||Art||

✮Strengths✮
||Talking to people||Swimming||Cooking||Sword fighting||Boxing||Using weaponry||High pain tolerance||Fighting||Night owl||Party girl||Good with kids||Good kisser||

✮Weaknesses✮
||Anger issues||Trust issues||Her family||Can be bitchy||Most band instruments||Most school work||Her narcolepsy||Food||Her curiosity||

✮Fears✮
||Dying||Losing those she cares about||Not amounting to anything||Not graduating||Rejection||Old people||

✮Gifts✮
||Her fighting skills||

✮Secrets✮
||She kissed her best friend Eva once, wasn't really sire of she liked it||Old people freak her out||She hates the dentist||She's afraid of falling in love||Never had her first kiss||

♥Thoughts or extra's♥

View attachment 80818
✮Extra Curricular✮
||Photography||Orchestra||

✮Schedule✮ (You have 7 periods in a day, We will have the schedule up later on when we have more people.)

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Family✮
✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮
View attachment 80822

Would you be interested in Breanne being friends with Melia?

Last edited:
@Brea Sounds good to me

Alright peeps , I am still looking for Romantic Interest for Lizzie if anyone is interested!

Alissia is in need of friends and possible enemies

@Brea I'm alright with that!

Drew is now complete, he is with Kennan on page 5. Let me know if you want friendships, or a relationship with any of my charries! :)

All done with Austin! xD

Eva could be enemies that's the only thing I can think of, other then boyfriend. Jacy could be a friend, but more so frenemies
I think Eva and him would make good enemies. And for Jacy and him, frenemies will work!

f86313186324434ef7a5c5c6b46a438c.jpg

"imAGinaTIoN iS ThE Only WEaPOn In THe wAR AGaiNSt realITY"

✮Name✮
Mariane Clarie Cheshire

✮Nickname(s)✮
Ann, Claire

Noble, probably, just a regular, twisted human.

Cheshire cat and some poor unfortunate soul

✮Age and Birthday✮
18, November 16th

✮Grade✮
Senior/Elite

✮Gender✮
Female

✮Sexuality✮
Pansexual

✮Position✮
Misfit-The Mysterious

✮Eye Color✮
Her favorite is a violet color in one eye, and an ice blue in the other, but she can change her eyes at any time.

Her pupils also contract and extend like a cats

✮Hair Description✮
Very done up, dyed a purple magenta color, and she makes sure it is on point every day, and goes with her makeup

✮Height✮
5'7", usually wears heels or combat boots.

✮Weight✮
187 Pounds

✮Piercings✮
3/4" Gauges, one piercing above that, and one cartilage piercing in each ear. She also has two snake bites and a belly button

✮Marks✮
She has the words "Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality" On her left side
and the words "I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours on her left forearm.

Right side

0ad1c3f7ab6cb50a30108e1a04465866.jpg

✮Health Ailments✮
Insomnia, Depression, and PTSD

✮Personality✮
Flirty- Ann's natural instinct is to flirt and mess with any single being that comes her way with any sort of intention, romantic or not.
Quirky-Ann is anything but ordinary. She is a interesting human being at the least, and she seems to turn on her own axis, which often puts people off.
Crazy-Some people think Ann is downright crazy, since her brain seems to be all over the place. She tends to give riddles, and confusing directions,
which is fun for her, but not so much for those people who want to get something strait forward from her.
Heartbreaker-Ann loves messing around with boys, and girls. No one is safe from her heartbreaker habits.
Spacey-Ann is spacy as f. This girl can not keep a strait head for the life of her, and she is often found daydreaming instead of doing work
Underlying Caring-Underneath her confusing nature, Ann is quite caring to those who can stand her, and she often finds herself going above and beyond for them.
Afraid of Commitment-Ann is actually quite afraid of settling down, despite her tenancy to charm others, the idea of being in a relationship
frightens her, due to her past.
Body Conscious-Ann is very body conscious, to the point where she tries to cover everything up with a smile and a flirty attitude

✮History✮

✮Likes✮
Messing with others, Makeup, Dyeing her hair, Piercing her body, making funny faces, being herself, drawing, writing, sculpting.

✮Dislikes✮
Being told she is wrong, feeling body shamed, bullying, haters, falling in love love

✮Hobbies✮
Sculpting, Drawing, Writing, Baking, Teasing, Flirting, Sowing, dyeing her hair

✮Talents✮
Sculpting, Baking, Magic, Flirting

✮Strengths✮
Flirty, Caring, Friendly

✮Weaknesses✮
Absent Minded, Beats around the Bush, Afraid of commitment

✮Fears✮
Falling in love, becoming fat, destroying her friendships

✮Gifts✮
She can levitate, and fly around, and she has the ability to move things with her mind.
Since the Cheshire cat is her father, she has a half form and a full form. Her half
form brings out these purple ears and tail that look like her fathers, and her
full form is a creepy looking cat. (I'll see if I can draw something up)
She doesn't know any other magic yet.

Her Full Form

cheshire_by_icefox16-d95vbex.jpg

✮Secrets✮
She knows how to use magic.
She has a secret insecurity of her image
She has insomnia and Depression
her PTSD came from a past relationship, which stemmed into her fear of commitment.

♥Thoughts or extra's♥
She has a cat called Echo who is always by her side when she needs her
d71655079108006867ec5e2df323f2a2.jpg

✮Extra Curricular✮
Baking Club

✮Schedule✮
Royal and Noble History
Calculus
Baking Club
AP Literature
Physics
Sculpting
Study of Magical Creatures and Magic Casting

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Family✮
✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮

"Well, I mean, I had a thing for him, but I don't know, it was making me feel all jumpy."
Crush-Kennan

✮Enemies✮

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and Ghostie
@Autumn_Burns_Red ~ I was thinking maybe Maddie and Arabella could be best friends same perhaps for @Little_Ghost98 for Melia and her?

Also @Little_Ghost98 - I was thinking Lizzie and Aniyah could be friends as well?

@IceQueen ~ Deffs want Mariane to be friends with Lizzie if that is okay?

@Shayla Way ahead of you! Already in my cses! xD

View attachment 80838
✮Name✮ Andrew Draco West
✮Nickname(s)✮ Drew
♥Status- Royal , Noble etc..♥ "Um, let's say my mother had a very big house on her shoulders."
♥ Fairy Tale Heritage aka parent♥ Wicked Witch of the West
✮Age and Birthday✮ November 2rd
✮Grade✮ Junior
✮Gender✮ Male
✮Sexuality✮ Bisexual
✮Position✮ King of Evil
✮Eye Color✮ Gray (right eye) and Green(left eye).
✮Hair Description✮ Shorter on the sides, and longer on the top. Chestnut Brown.
✮Height✮ 6,2"
✮Weight✮ 210 Lbs
✮Piercings✮ Right Nose ring. Both ears pierced.
✮Marks✮ Tattoo on his right pectoral muscle.
✮Health Ailments✮ His body gets over heated, so when he pours water on himself he doesn't melt, but rather steams the entire room.
✮Personality✮
Hot-Headed: Drew is a very angry person. He likes it that way; however, that doesn't mean he is always angry.

Wicked: Just like dear old mommy, Drew is wicked to the bone. He likes to see people in pain, and feel their dreams be crushed.

Second Guessing: Though Drew is a bit nasty at times, he wonders what it would be like to not be feared by everyone.

Mischievous: Drew likes to do things that most people shouldn't. He likes to inflict pain on others and do his worst, just to see the out come.

Joker: Though Drew does all these evil deeds just to make himself laugh. At the end of the day, it's all about the laughter.

Loyal: He knows who is friends are, and he is loyal to them. He also knows who his enemies are, so watch out!

Protective: He won't admit it, but Drew would rather die himself than watch his friends be hurt. So he does everything in his power to stop them from being hurt.

Liar: Drew is trying to fix this, but when he feels like not answer a question, well out comes a lie.

Artistic: Drew is very artistic, just look at his paintings.

✮Likes✮ Books, Reading, Soda, His Spell Book, His powers, Causing Chaos, Being amongst his friends, Food, Flying Monkeys, Broom Sticks.

✮Dislikes✮ Twisters, Poppy flowers, Dorthy, Glenda the white, House falling on people, Tin-man, Scarecrow, Cowardly Lion, Oz, Chocolate, Whores.

✮Hobbies✮ Causing Chaos, Playing with Flying Monkeys, Painting.
✮Talents✮ Painting, His magic.
✮Strengths✮ Magic, Lying his way out of every situation, Smart.
✮Weaknesses✮
✮Fears✮ Commitment, Love, Being treated like his mother.
✮Gifts✮ His Spell Book, his mother's gift she bestowed upon him, and knowing martial arts.
✮Secrets✮ He accidentally, not really, banished his girlfriend to another dimension cause he was falling in love with her.
♥Thoughts or extra's♥

"Ding Dong the witch is back!"

✮Extra Curricular✮
✮Schedule✮ (You have 7 periods in a day, We will have the schedule up later on when we have more people.)
He has a Flying Monkey named Binx
✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Family✮ Wicked Witch.
✮Friends✮ Blair, Lizzie, Mel.
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮ Lizzie "Um, maybe, maybe not...I don't know really."
✮Enemies✮
View attachment 80840
Friends with Dylan, enemies with Braeden?

~|Austin|~
View attachment 80824

"I'm Austin, but you can call me anytime."
✮Name✮
||Austin Joshua Spencer Goth||

✮Nickname(s)✮
"I go by AJ, Spence, Aus, whatever."

||Aus||AJ||Spence||

"Do I even belong on here?"

"She stole a baby."

||Mother Gothel||

✮Age and Birthday✮
||17||February 29th||

✮Grade✮
||Junior||

✮Gender✮
||Male||

✮Sexuality✮
||
Bisexual||

✮Position✮
||Bisexual||

✮Eye Color✮
005.jpg

✮Hair Description✮
||Black||Short||Thick||Soft||

✮Height✮
6ft 1in

✮Weight✮
215 pounds

✮Piercings✮
N/A

✮Marks✮
c62a3c4e4ecf634e38385ec391bfc29e.jpg

✮Health Ailments✮
||Dating anxiety||

✮Personality✮
Austin isn't the nicest guy at Enchantsia, but he isn't the meanest either. He can be nice when he wants to and if he really likes you, he'll be a complete sweetheart. But don't get on his bad side, his mother stole a baby for Christ's sake! Austin is very blunt and isn't too keen on keeping his opinions to himself, even if he knows they will hurt your feelings. He gives not one fuck about what people think of him and is very very cocky. He does care about his music and school work. Aus pretty much has two sides; the rude side that hates everyone, and the okay side that's pretty tolerant and sometimes nice. There's not really an in between with this one. He can be manipulative and lies to get what he wants.

View attachment 80826
✮History✮

✮Likes✮
||Music||Guitar||Writing||School||Food||Hot cheetos||Baking||Girls||Social networking||Movies||Cartoons||Drawomg||Band||

✮Dislikes✮
||Running||Pain||Old movies||Being nice||Nerds||Weird people||Nachos||Cabbage||

✮Hobbies✮
||Dancing||Working out||Playing guitar||Singing||Drawing||Knitting||

✮Talents✮
||Guitar||Singing||Knitting||

✮Strengths✮
||
Manipulative||Selfish||Acting||Good at talking to ladies||Singing||Lying||Playing Guitar||Drawing||Cooking||School work||

✮Weaknesses✮
||Selfish||Thoughtless||Carefree||Animals||His mother||Cute girls||Impatient||Kind of a player||

✮Fears✮
||Losing those he cares about||Rhinos||Snakes||Not being good enough||

✮Gifts✮
||Manipulation skills||

✮Secrets✮
||He cheated on a girl once... or twice||He's a secret nerd and acts like he isn't smart||He thinks about being good sometimes||He knits||

♥Thoughts or extra's♥

View attachment 80829
✮Extra Curricular✮
||Guitar||

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Family✮
tangled__mother_gothel_by_frie_ice-d6va25s.jpg

✮Friends✮
Elisabeth Hearts
Malory Maleficent
Alexia Horseman
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
Future Crush: Arabella Snow
✮Enemies✮

Braeden Zeus
Breanne of Arendelle
View attachment 80830
Would you mind if he and Breanne were friends?

1913-730x484.jpg

✮Name✮
"Oh it is such a pretty name I dare say! "
Arabella Jane Snow
✮Nickname(s)✮
"People have given me so many it is hard to keep track!"
Snow , Angel , Bella , Ara , Princess

"Such an easy little question , Darlings!"
Royal ~ Princess ~ Next in line to Delevore

" They are so romantic.. Like a dream."
Snow White and Prince Charming
✮Age and Birthday✮
" Say the magic word."
17 , June 9th
✮Grade✮
" Sadly I am almost done!"
Junior
✮Gender✮
"I hope your able to tell what I am , dear one."
Female
✮Sexuality✮

" I'm looking for my Prince Charming too... I think!"
Hetrosexual ~ Bi -Curious
✮Position✮
Cheerleader ~ Nature Lover
Annasophia-Robb.jpg

✮Eye Color✮
Blue Eyes
✮Hair Description✮
Pale Blonde ~ Waist length ~ Silk ~ Soft
✮Height✮
5'8
✮Weight✮
✮Piercings✮
Right Ear
Left Ear

✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
"Why never ever, ever!!"
✮Health Ailments✮
N/A
AnnaSophia-Robb-annasophia-robb-38111569-500-650.png

✮Personality✮

Kind hearted ~ She never has to be asked to give help... It is something she always gives willingly without complaint or bother
Charming ~ Like her father she was gifted with the ability to be a constant charm and pleasure to have around at all times with her light and airy flow.
Persistent ~ Even when people don't wish for her help but they need it.. She keeps being there for them through thick and thin even if they throw hurtful words at her... Her head always remains held high.
Innocent ~ The girl has never done a bad thing in her life...She is so pure and innocent that she has yet to even have a first kiss , relationship or even date at this rate.
Sensitive ~ Those who know her well enough know she is touchy on the subject of love and will usually blush or leave the room due to not fitting in with that department as of yet.

Bubbly ~ Always happy , singing , skipping or giggling with a smile lit to her face... Even when she is sad she is never without a smile.
Intelligent ~ She may look as if she is one of the dumbest people alive.. but , underneath those blonde locks is wit beyond wit and she is the second highest scorer in the school.
Lover ~ She is a lover in life and never a fighter... Though if someone pokes the right buttons she may get in your face and scold you as if you were a naughty dwarf!

✮History✮
" Mine is to obvious...Besides , ask me! Oh how I love to tell the story to all! "
giphy.gif

✮Likes✮

Flowers , puppies , reading , sketching , sewing , shopping, fashion, shoes, ball gowns, tea, dressing up, helping others, children , elderly, rainbows , swimming , ribbon , music , romantic movies, cleaning, daydreaming, sleeping, makeover's , butterflies , forests , animals, pink, talking , walks, beaches, riding, hiking, sweets , strawberries, cake
✮Dislikes✮
Bullies , Mean people , judgmental people , apples , fire , rainy day , thunderstorms
✮Hobbies✮
Sewing , Riding , Walks , Helping others on the weekends, dancing , Tea parties
✮Talents✮
Sewing , Fashion , Party Planning , Singing , Playing Piano
✮Strengths✮
Persistence , Kindness , Sweetness , Willingness to help , Open heart
✮Weaknesses✮
How trusting she is , Her heart , Family , Daydreaming
✮Fears✮
Falling into a long sleep
Being Poisoned
Being Hated
Not being good enough
Having her heart broken
Losing Herself.

✮Gifts✮
Speaking With Animals ~ She has a knack and gift to speak with animals of all walks of life and none hate her but become like sweet little puppies... Even the Crocodiles love her.
Elemental Control ~ She can control and create both water , earth , air and fire.. Though she always avoids that terrible little spark of fire.. So much bad damage can happen!
Appearance Change~ If she is unhappy with her clothes , shoes . make up or hair. All she has to do is think about it and than poof! It changes to whatever she wished for.

AnnaSophia-te-chanto-el-pate-annasophia-robb-35183707-500-750.jpg

✮Secrets✮

She has never had her first kiss
Never been on a date
Refuses to eat any apples
Doesn't always open up to new people
Was taught to never hate the Evil Queen or her relations

♥Thoughts or extra's♥
" Isn't life just ever so marvelous!?"
✮Extra Curricular✮

Student Council , Swimming , Nature Club
AnnaSophia-Robb.jpg

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮

(All are open!!)
✮Family✮
✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
Future Crush ~ Austin Joshua Spencer Goth
✮Enemies✮

tumblr_n5u2capTQT1tc1ndbo1_250.gif
Friends with Breanne and Braeden? And, I think she'd be a good enemy for Dylan, because her innocence would disgust him. Are you up for that?

Last edited:
I made cupcakes again ._. They're good

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE and Brea
f86313186324434ef7a5c5c6b46a438c.jpg

"imAGinaTIoN iS ThE Only WEaPOn In THe wAR AGaiNSt realITY"

✮Name✮
Mariane Clarie Cheshire

✮Nickname(s)✮
Ann, Claire

Noble, probably, just a regular, twisted human.

Cheshire cat and some poor unfortunate soul

✮Age and Birthday✮
18, November 16th

✮Grade✮
Senior/Elite

✮Gender✮
Female

✮Sexuality✮
Pansexual

✮Position✮
Misfit-The Mysterious

✮Eye Color✮
Her favorite is a violet color in one eye, and an ice blue in the other, but she can change her eyes at any time.

Her pupils also contract and extend like a cats

✮Hair Description✮
Very done up, dyed a purple magenta color, and she makes sure it is on point every day, and goes with her makeup

✮Height✮
5'7", usually wears heels or combat boots.

✮Weight✮
187 Pounds

✮Piercings✮
3/4" Gauges, one piercing above that, and one cartilage piercing in each ear. She also has two snake bites and a belly button

✮Marks✮
She has the words "Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality" On her left side
and the words "I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours on her left forearm.

[accordion=bcenter][/accordion][accordion=bcenter][/accordion]
Right side

0ad1c3f7ab6cb50a30108e1a04465866.jpg

✮Health Ailments✮
Insomnia, Depression, and PTSD

✮Personality✮
Flirty- Ann's natural instinct is to flirt and mess with any single being that comes her way with any sort of intention, romantic or not.
Quirky-Ann is anything but ordinary. She is a interesting human being at the least, and she seems to turn on her own axis, which often puts people off.
Crazy-Some people think Ann is downright crazy, since her brain seems to be all over the place. She tends to give riddles, and confusing directions,
which is fun for her, but not so much for those people who want to get something strait forward from her.
Heartbreaker-Ann loves messing around with boys, and girls. No one is safe from her heartbreaker habits.
Spacey-Ann is spacy as f. This girl can not keep a strait head for the life of her, and she is often found daydreaming instead of doing work
Underlying Caring-Underneath her confusing nature, Ann is quite caring to those who can stand her, and she often finds herself going above and beyond for them.
Afraid of Commitment-Ann is actually quite afraid of settling down, despite her tenancy to charm others, the idea of being in a relationship
frightens her, due to her past.
Body Conscious-Ann is very body conscious, to the point where she tries to cover everything up with a smile and a flirty attitude

✮History✮

✮Likes✮
Messing with others, Makeup, Dyeing her hair, Piercing her body, making funny faces, being herself, drawing, writing, sculpting.

✮Dislikes✮
Being told she is wrong, feeling body shamed, bullying, haters, falling in love love

✮Hobbies✮
Sculpting, Drawing, Writing, Baking, Teasing, Flirting, Sowing, dyeing her hair

✮Talents✮
Sculpting, Baking, Magic, Flirting

✮Strengths✮
Flirty, Caring, Friendly

✮Weaknesses✮
Absent Minded, Beats around the Bush, Afraid of commitment

✮Fears✮
Falling in love, becoming fat, destroying her friendships

✮Gifts✮
She can levitate, and fly around, and she has the ability to move things with her mind.
She has yet to learn other things about magic.

✮Secrets✮
She knows how to use magic.
She has a secret insecurity of her image
She has insomnia and Depression
her PTSD came from a past relationship, which stemmed into her fear of commitment.

♥Thoughts or extra's♥

✮Extra Curricular✮
Baking Club

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Family✮
✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮
Surprisingly, I could see her and Breanne getting along, if you're up for that friendship? She could also be friends with Dylan, because they have similar personalities, I think.

Last edited:
That sounds good to me, and they might get a long, if she can get past her flirtyness

@IceQueen I love Ann lovie! xD Kinda wanna steal her :3