Enchantee de faire votre connaissance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mademoiselle

Original poster
(For those that do not speak French, the title means basically "Pleased to meet you", and my username mean Miss)

Greeting, lovely Iwaku!

I absolutely must introduce myself to you all, I am Mademoiselle, and am a twenty-two years old young woman that will soon celebrate her next birthday next month. I love tales of all sort, and find tinkering with existing ones or making brand new fables delightful, in fact, fairy tales-based games are my favourites! I also enjoy the more fantastical and ancient types of settings, and love every type of flavours from dark and macabre to light and comedic pieces.

I dislike when things are Good against Evil or anything relevant to static moralities, believing that everything is done for a reason, as selfish as it can be. That's why I like to remake fairy tales to a more fluid style with the Wicked being human in their flaws and the Prince and Princess being more than selfless and naive little angels. If that type of tales interests you, this would make a fantastic couples of rps with me.

Fandoms are world building are others of my interests, and if I know it, I could try to ship it. I love intricate plots, so don't be afraid to scare me off with elaborate roleplay plans. I relish in getting something to work on and have fun with,after all!

I like to think myself as friendly, so if you have any questions about me, don't hesitate to ask!

Until we meet again!

Hallo there Mademoiselle! <3 Welcome to the community!

Espero que tu estés aqui por mucho tiempo, señorita.

(I'm fully aware that that is not French, for the record.)

Anyway, welcome to Iwaku! I hope that you'll be here for a long time!

*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.