En Garde!

D

Dame D'Aigle

Original poster
Did I frighten you up here? Surely not if you still met me anyways! As a boon I shall briefly introduce myself.

I am Dame D'Aigle, and am a French speaking, fanfiction reading woman hailing from the Northern land called Canada. I enjoy writing plots that form in my head with others and playing various games, from tabletop, though I never had the chance to have a live experience, to various video games. I enjoy Fantasy and Historical pieces above all, and enjoy them even more when mixed with a reality altering Futuristic element.

I am currently open for all types of roleplay, save some that are unsavory to me and are listed in my Resume. I like to chat with my partner, and an OOC thread is a great way to do so while attracting more players when needed. Yes, I prefer small group rps, I find them more fun, but I can also do one on ones.

I believe that is all I have to say, be well and stay sharp, everyone!

Hello, Dame D'Aigle, I'm new too and from the same strange northen land of Canada (French Speaking too)

Thank you for the welcome, and I would like to wish you a good timehere as well, then!

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Thank you, kind sir... or madam, I always have dificulties knowing the gender of others in this land called Internet.

Thank you, kind sir... or madam, I always have dificulties knowing the gender of others in this land called Internet.

I am in fact one from the male gender and yes it can be quite hard to tell the gender of people on the internet at times.

Hi D'Aigle! Welcome to the communityyyy!

Welcome, you are the kind I really like to see. The ones that like fantasy and historical, have fun. Yeah~

Oh my! A French speaker.. I really like French language ( I studied during school for 8 years..) ^^
Welcome around the forum and I really hope you enjoy your stay here.!~
* offers a almond cookie *