Empires and Kingdoms Season One!

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheColourlessRainbow

I'm REALLY sorry, but I have come to the conclusion that I won't be able to participate in season one of this rp. I am going on vacation from June 20th to the 28th, and I will have very little Internet access during that time, since I'll be in the middle of a forest and all. Because this rp is only over a two week period this means I'll be gone for half of it which is obviously not an ideal situation. Now, I was originally planning on just sticking with it and scrounging up at least a post a day but there would be a very high chance that this wouldn't work out for a variety of reasons, and I don't want to make promises I might not be able to keep. I also would rather not ruin my vacation by stressing over finding Internet connection in order to post as that would kinda defeat its purpose. Sorry again, it's just that this is starting at the worst possible time for me. I hope I can be a part of the second season though!

I am so sorry! My internet went down, and due to me trying to get registered for school next year, this RP will start on the 30th.

About, 3 or 4 people. I'll get done with my sheet tonight and post the number of people left.

Status
Not open for further replies.