Empire of Remanus (OOC|Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Foxxie I couldn't find a good enough pic of a man in armor, but that's just what his face looks like. I have the divine favor trait so just tell me what trait he gets and I'll put in it the cs. Check it over any problems I'll fix them^^.

He's an obedient hurricane. She's his boss in a Roman roleplay. Watch as they take on Iwaku... And each other!

Coming this fall to the Libertine section.
Someone failed basic reading.

Abrasive | Charming
Abrasive: tending to annoy or cause ill will; overly aggressive

Charming: pleasing; delightful

tumblr_inline_njsxw32w9q1sdao1m.gif

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
OH crap, I thought I took abrasive out, sorry, thanks for that. After I read it, I thought about it.

Changed my mind of making a mean and cruel son of Mars, since that seems like that's what everyone makes. I want the more strong and leader part of Mars, that everyone seems to forget about.

Wait. Did @Stopwatched call me the Obedient Hurricane or Shattered? If the former, there are issues with me being a he. Major ones. Like, Foxxie, I swear I did not know I had a penis. If the latter, then, oh, yeah, I'm k with that. I like being on top.

Wait. Did @Stopwatched call me the Obedient Hurricane or Shattered? If the former, there are issues with me being a he. Major ones. Like, Foxxie, I swear I did not know I had a penis. If the latter, then, oh, yeah, I'm k with that. I like being on top.
O.O, I don't think he was talking to me rofl.

There was a 50/50 chance of penis-possession on your end. I chose poorly.

There was a 50/50 chance of penis-possession on your end. I chose poorly.
Like i said, you failed basic reading. Foxxie called Tempest a girl...

Reactions: Tempusst
  • Useful
Reactions: Tempest
Oh, so not only am I a guy. I don't even get to serve under a sweet pair of tits. Nope. I get to serve underneath some random dick. Got it.
What xD.

Oh, so not only am I a guy. I don't even get to serve under a sweet pair of tits. Nope. I get to serve underneath some random dick. Got it.
The only person you get to serve under is m-

Wait, I should be cooking up a Divine Favor right now for a certain son of Mars, rather than getting involved in these shenanigans. Bad children, all of you.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin and Tempest
Don't take it personally. It's the equipment you represent, sweetie, not you personally.
The only person you get to serve under is m-

Wait, I should be cooking up a Divine Favor right now for a certain son of Mars, rather than getting involved in these shenanigans. Bad children, all of you.
Well, I'm supposed to actually be working, but uh, here I am.

Oh, speaking of work... *gets down on my knees* My liege...

Don't take it personally. It's the equipment you represent, sweetie, not you personally.

Well, I'm supposed to actually be working, but uh, here I am.

Oh, speaking of work... *gets down on my knees* My liege...
Nobody ever gets on their knees for me :C

Status
Not open for further replies.