Empire Lands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like doing that too but..i guess a part of me doesn't want to tell you every little thing about him right off the bat so..Idk I can add a few things if you want me to otherwise I'd really li NJ r to get started

I need someone who is going to be able to work with me I have all of my information about the world and its mysteries public. If you can't share information about your character that may be critical to the plot, then I think we should end discussion here. Thank you for posting, though, and I do appreciate your interest in my plot. I wish you all the best.

Whoa whoa whoa listen let's not be so quick to act. we don't need to call it off here. Listen I'll share any info that'll be crucial to the plot but I need to know what info you need to know first that's all.

I told you what I need. Strengths, weaknesses, any abilities he has that can be used as deus ex machina, internal conflicts, external conflicts, flaws.

As you said yourself, part of you doesn't want to share that information. We need to be able to trust each other not to metagame for a story like this, and that means sharing everything.

I'm not saying I don't trust you. It has nothing to do with trust in my part. And I don't have a problem with sharing that info about my character it's just..i like there to still be a bit unknown about him so that way I can say something about him in the rp and you'll be like "whoa..wasn't expecting that" it gives a little more excitement about finding out who he is. But I get what your saying and if you need that info before we can start I'll give it to you. I added a few more things I hope that's enough.

Last edited:
I am not interested. Thank you for your time.

I'm still looking, also I've updated the list of expectations to more accurately portray what I'm looking for in a partner. =)

I found someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.