Emotions, or Love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom usually sat alone to study, but not today. Instead, once he got his food, he sat down and beckoned to Anabelle.

Annabelle got her food, and soon she found him and she went to sit with him. She smiled sweetly at him. She was happy.

Tom was happy to just be with her. He scooted closer and put his hand on hers, "it is so good to see you again." He giggled, "I'm so glad you're here."

annabelle felt his hand, she smiled and nodded. She giggled too before she started eating with her free hand. She smiled sweetly, she was too glad..

Tom ate with the other hand and gazed into her eyes. Swallowing, he met her gaze, "I've missed you, Ana." He hugged her.

Anna was just so happy. She nodded before hugging him. She knew arms people woulda asked them if they were dating. .. she wishes. She smiled. She took a sip of her drink

Tom hugged back and ate some more, just happy to be with her.

Anna smiled softly, before she looked at the food to eat, she continued to eat, She still was innocent, she looked at him and smiled widely.

Tom didn't really know what he was feeling. He remembered Ana, and she was exactly as she remember her- minus her voice. He scooted closer to her and he looked at her, "I'm very glad you're back, Ana. Please don't leave again. You broke my heart last time."

Anna nodded. She bit her lower lip. She smiled and nodded again. She wanted to stay near him. Sge closed her eyes softly. She bit her lower lip.

Tom dared to do something he normally wouldn't do. He kissed her cheek and held her hand, "Please don't go."

Anna blushed when she felt a kiss on the cheek. She shrugged. She was glad. She won't. She then looked down thinking.

Tom looked at her, "am I making this awkward?"

Anna shook her head as she blushed. She blinked and smiled sweetly.

Tom pecked her cheek.

Anna smiled looking at him. She kissed his cheek as the bell rang she stood up too. She was happy

HE stood up, and followed her.

Anna smiled and went to go to where she had to as she heard footsteps

He smiled and followed her slowly, amazed at her. She was everything he ever imagined and more.

Anna's har was jus following her, and waving as she walked. She noiced he classroom they had to attend. She was nervous, she looked over at him nervously.

Status
Not open for further replies.