INTEREST CHECK Emo Wanna Be? With A Twist? O.o ( Warning! Humorous Content! )

• Thread starter Iron Men And Saints
  • Start date

What would your character be called?

• Emo

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Goth

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Punk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rocker

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • OHMAWGAWDMAKEUP!!!

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
I

Iron Men And Saints

Original poster
( THIS IS A COMEDY RP! DON'T BE OFFENDED BECAUSE THEN YOU ARE ONLY MAKING YOURSELF LOOK STUPID!!! P.S. THIS ISN'T TWILIGHT OR SOME HIGH SCHOOL ROMANCE SHIT! Also, REEEEED .)

A group of teenagers trying to get into the goth world soon discover a goth club. They keep getting rejected in but after persistence, the bouncer lets them in on the secret and they discover a whole world of vampires, werewolves, demons, fallen angels and gargoyles alike.

A couple points to be taken.

1. This is a comedy RP. Everything will be exaggerated and stereotyped. I.E. Emos will wear black and only black and will wear their hair is certain ways and be super whiney! ( NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY!

2. This will be a totally open world so feel free to make your own rules / races and demons and all that but beware your main character, the "Wanna-be Goth", has to be normal.

5! Three sir! Three!

3. There is no rule number 3.

4. This RP will be a lot like books from Terry Pratchet, or jokes from a comedian and all that jazz. It will be completely ridicules. With saying that, it won't be to the point where the RP doesn't even make sense.

5. Don't talk about Emo Club. Thats a big one, would you go around telling everyone you know about a emo goth club where there are vampires and bat people?! No you would look insane.

So again the setting will be, there are these goth kids who find out that all the fantasy stuff is real, they are then thrown in trying to mesh in with the community and keep it a secret from their real lives!

Reactions: Stacisaur
I would be highly interested in ressurrecting one of my oldest, most ridiculous emo characters, Sasha. He's a smart-ass, and almost always has something witty (or more likely, insulting) to say to everyone. He has a limited repertoire of jokes though. He's meant to be funny by being so rude.

Reactions: Iron Men And Saints
I. Like. This.
I would be interested in playing a very petite, innocent looking "emo girl". A girl who has JUST switched into deciding she is extremely emo.
And it pisses her off when no one takes her seriously, truly inside. But, she just says "Whatever" and the usual "I don't care".
If I may.

Either way, good thing going here, good person.~

Reactions: Iron Men And Saints
Lol, honestly I thought it was just me who had this crazy idea! I am pleasantly surprised that people replied so quick and positively!

Pssssh. You just brought it out and filled it with fun details. c;
Everyone likes to be humorous with stereotypes and cliches.~

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Oh yes, cliches and humor make sterotype rps AWESOME.

Thanks for great feedback guys! This is a bump / thank you note.

Invite your friends! I really wanna do this but I think we need a little be more than three peeps.

I like this a lot something to have some fun with. Is this still open or am i way to late?

It's open, it hasn't really started yet. Although I do think thats about enough people to start playing. If yall are still interested I can start making the RP.

Yeah I my self am looking forward to playing the stereotypical Goth :)