Emerging from the Supply Closet.

M

Mr.Lillth

Original poster
Well hello there *Exits out of the supply closet with grace*

While i have some experience i am sure no novelist and i have much room for improvement but i am looking forward to learning and also expanding my skills. *Que Hannah montana song "Nobody perfect*

i am open to all ideas that come my way and definitely will find myself reading some of the amazing work that i have seen on this website already.
With that said *Retreats back into supply closet*

Side note:

i am glad that i have come across this platform and looking forward to learning how to navigate this very well crafted website and pray i don't get lost in the process. Is there a Map?

Welcome to Iwaku! We're currently a little lacking in the map department, but I may be able to help you out! Is there anything in specific that you're searching for (i.e: writing advice, Roleplay OOCs, Roleplay ICs, off-topic chatter, etc)? I would be more than glad to help you around the website or answer any questions that you might have!

Welcome to Iwaku Mr. Lillth! Luckily we have a lot of things to help people who are looking for ways to improve and expand their writing. We have the Refining Writing forum to give pointers and advice for growth, the Inspiring Muses forum to get your mind things and creating, and Roleplay Skillbuilding forum for world building and other keys to a successful role play. There's a lot more too but I don't want to overwhelm you. (Hopefully I haven't already.

ANYWAY....welcome and most importantly...HAVE FUN!!

Thank you for the welcome guys!!

Welcome to Iwaku! We're currently a little lacking in the map department, but I may be able to help you out! Is there anything in specific that you're searching for (i.e: writing advice, Roleplay OOCs, Roleplay ICs, off-topic chatter, etc)? I would be more than glad to help you around the website or answer any questions that you might have!
- After a few hours and a detours i getting the jist of the website.
- One question i do have is, How do you know if a request is active or not?

Hello! 8D Welcome aboard!

One question i do have is, How do you know if a request is active or not?

Most threads will be tagged with a prefix like "Open" or "Always Open" if they're still looking for players and partners. We also regularly archive old threads, so anything listed is usually still active unless tagged otherwise!

OI, OUT THE SUPPLY CLOSET.

THAT'S WHERE I GO TO CRY BITTERLY ABOUT EXISTENCE.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM AND STUFF, CLOSET STEALER.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Lillth
I think many have encountered not only the use of the site but also its technical condition. The effectiveness of the site to a great extent depends on its technical condition. Even one or several small technical errors can lead to serious consequences, negatively reflected on the site indexation by search engines. The technical audit of the site with tool such as Sitechecker.pro allows you to assess the current state of the site (Ist-Analyze or Status Quo), identify technical errors and use the recommendations to eliminate them.

Well lemme just be one of the many who have come to welcome you aboard! I'm sure your writing will improve by a tenfold on the site by writing with many others of different styles. I know it did for me.

If you ever have any questions, please ask!