Embers Of A Shinobi Burn Brightly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hana sat down next Emiko. She was downing several bowls of ramen and talking to Emiko at the same time.
"Why would Sosuke be sleeping in a graveyard? That's silly! Anyways, I guess that means you guys passed. Kiro and Shinichi passed too!"
She was eating at an insane speed as bowl after empty bowl started to pile up. Hana was extremely hungry because she had not yet eaten lunch and was starving. Hana thought about Sosuke at the grave yard. She wondered who he was mourning over. Hana didn't know Sosuke to have any deceased family members. She sighed. Once she finished eating she would pay him a visit. This would give her the upper hand against Kiro. Hana was thinking about how great it would be if Sosuke hugged her for being there. It would be pure bliss for her.

Shinichi was still watching Sosuke from afar and he was enjoying the anger that still emanated from him. It was still so strong even after all this time. It was exhilerating. He wanted to find out badly who had pissed him off. It was probably his sensei. Hiroshi seemed capable of doing something like that. It was definitly a possibility. Shinichi decided that he would ask Hiroshi-sensei himself and he headed towards the ramen shop with Kiro and Hana.

Sereza was watching in horror as Hana downed bowl after bowl of ramen. Did that kid ever stop eating? She sighed. Sereza would be paying more than what she had hoped. She should have known Hana had the appetite of full grown man. Sereza laughed to herself and turned to Hiroshi.
"Did you piss off one of your students Hiroshi? Wasn't there supposed to be two that got dinner at least?" Sereza asked.
She didn't mean to prod, but she found it odd that Sosuke had separated himself from his team.

Lord Ohda's cut's to the neck were killing him.
"Your parents' killers live somewhere else. They don't live on this island." Lord Ohda choked, "And they are searching for you. Right now they are probably on the northern continent near the Village Hidden in the Leaves."
Lord Ohda choked and died. The fake him poofed into thin air as it was getting ready to attack. The Island was now belonged to May's master and the inhabitants of the village were already cheering for their new ruler. His plan was working. No one could stop him and he would arrive soon to meet up with his cohort.

Genken smiled at Cypher.
"Don't worry about it because you all pass! Good work! I like your teamwork! It was very well put together. Let's go get ramen for a reward and then tomorrow we'll all head out on our first mission!"
Genken seemed to be more excited than his students. They had not succeeded in grabbing the mask, but they had shown considerable teamwork. They would grow well together and if they did that, they would have no problem surpassing him. Genken smiled and waited for his students to collect their thoughts.
"You are all full fledged shinobi!"
Genken took off his mask, only to reveal a second one. His face still hidden. Was anyone ever going to see his real face? It was a mystery to everyone.

Hiroshi looked at Sereza. Slurping the noodles he had in his mouth, he smiled. "Emiko and Sosuke were excellent. Sosuke didn't want to eat. Instead, he ran off as I was carrying him while he was sleeping. Now he's at the graveyard. Liceus, the slacker us tied to the post till sunrise." Hiroshi gave a smille before eating more ramen.

Shisuzen was happy he passed. But knowing that Hiroshi would be at the ramen shop, Shisuzen ran all the way there. Popping up behind Hiroshi, hugging his neck, he gave him a smile. "Where's my ramen, Hiroshi?" He said smiling before the chef gave him a bowl. Shisuzen knew Hiroshi would have a bowl prepared for him and he was happy. Chowing down his ramen, Shisuzen regained his strength while having a good time.

Kiro popped up next to Hana. She could barely eat one bowl, and Hana had eaten ten. Kiro sighed inwardly. She didn't know what to do. Sosuke was asleep and all she had to do was eat ramen. So she tried finishing her bowl, thinking of the missions they would soon go on.

May looked at Ohda when he was speaking to her, she didnt knew if he was saying the truth but she had no other choise. May putted her katana on her back walking to her dead parents. May touched their faces with her hands, it was so real but how they should be looking like skeletons. May started crying, without any sound just tears falling on top her parents bodys, May stayed a little longer with them and then she closed their coffins not looking at them anymore.cMay brushed the tears from her eyes while walking through the pool of corpses, She thought when is her master going to get here. Walking up to the throne she sat in front of the throne not wanting to insult her master by sitting on the throne. She wanted to cry again it was so hard for her, squeezing her hands and trembeling she sat there with her hair covering her face. May yelled so loud that even the people otside could hear her "Enough" She said, May was now serious she stopped trembeling and looked with her dark eyes at her parents coffins, waiting for her master.

"Y-Yeah.. Good for you guys" Emiko said while watching Hana almost swallow her bowl of ramen. Emiko ate her own bowl slowly and dainty. She even stopped between slurps to wipe her lips every now and then. During so she thought about Sosuke aswell. Before today she thought of him as a good for nothing slacker but obviously she was wrong. Sosuke was smart and caring even though it was doubtfull that he would admit it. He was even kinda cute. A small blush found Emiko's cheeks. She wanted to learn more about her teammate, a lot more. Emiko was taken out of thought when the other stuents arrived. Kiro sat next to Hana just as amazed as Emiko first was watching the girl eat. And Shisuzen indulged in some family playtime with Hiroshi. Emiko sighed. "They seem so... Happy" She mumbled

After downing a total of twenty-two bowls of ramen and costing Sereza-sensei alone, four thousand yen (roughly fourty-five dollars), Hana was completely full. "Oh man, that was great!" Hana said as she gribbed her bloated stomach, "Thanks sensei! I'm going to go pay Sosuke a visit now!" She announced excitedly.
Hana was all too excited to see Sosuke still sleeping in the graveyard. She was trying really hard to muster up the courage to talk to him. She watched him for about three minutes before she walked over and noticed that he had put a flower on a grave. It was someone related to him judging by the name, but Sosuke still couldn't sleep here. That was just creepy and what if it started raining or something. Then he'd be all wet... Oh God a wet Sosuke. Please let it rain. Hana shook the thoughts from her head and prepared to gently nudge him awake.

"Don't touch me Hana... I'm already awake," Sosuke said before Hana's hand even touched him.
His stomach growled and he realized that he was actually pretty hungry. He didn't say anything to Hana and just walked to the ramen shop and saw that a lot of people he knew were there. He sat down not saying anything to them.
"Two bowls of Beef and Chicken Ramen with Udon noodles please, " Sosuke said.
The preparation was quick and within minutes, Sosuke was eating his own bowls of ramen. He saw a pile of finished bowls and smiled. There had to be at least twenty bowls there or close to it anyway.
"おい, (hey) Emiko, You were saying something to me earlier... What was it?"

Hana was following behind Sosuke back to the ramen shop. She was happy he was eating.

Genken arrived and had to stifle a laugh when he saw Hana's finished bowls of ramen. It was hysterical. Sereza was probably paying well over two thousand yen on Hana alone. He felt bad and was kind enough to split the costs with her. He looked at his students and saw that Shisuzen was happy to be reunited to with Hiroshi. Genken spotted Sosuke and felt that there was something different about it.
"What's eating at you Sosuke?" Genken asked softly.
"Nothing..." Sosuke said casually. He didn't dare look in Hiroshi's direction.
"You know, nothing good comes from bottling up your anger like that." Genken replied slyly.
Something had ticked Sosuke off more or less, but he decided he'd leave it alone. Sosuke was probably going to sleep after such a long day and be late to start his first mission.
"Hey Hiroshi! How did your team do?" Genken asked suddenly.
Was it possible that Sosuke failed?

Shinichi had followed Sosuke as well. He was amazed at how many empty bowls of ramen were now in the shop. Most of them were eaten by his own teammate Hana. Man that girl could eat. The dark circles around his eyes grew darker when he saw Sosuke. His anger was spiked now, but why? He looked and saw Genken nearby, but that couldn't have been it. It had to have been someone else. He was stumped and decided he'd ask one of Sosuke's teammates and with the thought he was gone.
He had walked to the training grounds and saw that one of the students was tied to a stump, he gently nudged him awake.
"I have a question about your teammate, Sosuke. Who pissed him off?" Shinichi asked curiously.
His question was so blunt and so simple, but he was hoping Liceus knew the answer so he wouldn't have to ask Emiko.

Sereza was grateful that Genken had split the bill with her. She saw that Sosuke had decided to join them after sleeping in a graveyard. The air about him was different, but not so much that it was a concern to her. She saw Shinichi leave and chills went down her spine. That kid was really just downright creepy. His eyes reminded her a lot of a raccoon and his smile was sinister like a snake's, but that was no reason to judge him she guessed.

He arrived at the throne instantaneously. He was happy with May's handiwork. It was a bit slow, but she had handled none the less.
"Well done, May. Did you get the infomation you seeked?" He asked in a malicious tone.
He was all too thrilled. His plans were working. Finally the world would speak his name. They would fear the word, Yasashii. He laughed meniacally to himself and got off his throne stepping on the bodies. His cold skin left condensation on the floor.
"You'll need to rest up. Because tomorrow, we start again!" He whispered to her, before going back to his throne and watching the chaos he had created. It was a marvelous site to behold indeed.

Cypher didn't join the group at the shop. Most of the people either didn't like him or didn't want to be near him. The usual shit. He went straight back home and tried to find some food in his tiny, empty apartment. "don't I have anything?" cypher asks himself
he sighs and looks at the ground "I guess I'll have to go hungry tonight..." He locks his door and sits down on the torn broken leather couch, what took up most space In the apartment. He lay back and tried to fall asleep. On a humid, sticky, warm night like this though... He would have trouble sleeping

Hiroshi looked at Genken. "Yes, they passed." Looking over at Sosuke, Hiroshi knew he was mad at him. "Only true shinobi have ever passed my test." He said more to Sosuke than Genken. "I see you tried to get them to take that mask off your face." He smiled a bit. No one has ever seen Genken's face. Even as a child he wore that mask. But he shrugged the thoughts away to focus on Sosuke. Hiroshi's methods are harsh. He knew this. But he didn't think he'd ever push a student as far as Sosuke. Whatever Hiroshi did, he pushed a button.

Shisuzen was happy to be there. He felt something was out of place. He looked around and noticed cypher wasn't there. And he didn't stay for ramen. "Two bowls of beef and chicken ramen to go." He called to the chef, leaving the money on the counter as he ran off to cyphers place. Once he arrived, he though he should just knock and ask to come in. But he didn't want to push cypher. So he set the ramen at the door, knocked and ran off, leaving a note saying "enjoy." Satisfied with his deed, Shisuzen ran back home, stifling a yawn, and soon drifted off on his bed in his small apartment. He dreamt of being hokage and being the best at his missions.

Kiro looked over at Sosuke. He seemed pretty mad at someone. It couldn't have been Emiko. And from what Hiroshi said, liceus didn't do anything. So did Hiroshi piss him off? It was as good an explanation as any. She shrugged it off. She thought to go talk to Sosuke. Kiro may have been head over heels, but she was shy. Gathering up courage to talk to him. Sitting right by him, kiro placed her hand on his arm, focusing her chakra to soothe him. "Hey Sosuke." She said shyly. She couldn't think of anything else to say.
{I decided to change her specialty to medical jutsu instead of genjutsu. This actually helps fortify her mastered jutsu}

Hiroshi saw Shisuzen run off, not knowing what he was doing, but he decided to talk to Sosuke. So he left, saying buy to everyone. Soon, he arrived at Sosuke's place. And he waited.

"Thanks Kiro," He offered her a small smile, before finishing off the rest of his ramen.
He gently took her hands off him. Sosuke didn't need to be soothed. It wasn't that type of anger where he would lash out at anyone.
"Have a nice night, Kiro. Good-bye Hana, Sereza-sensei, Genken-sensei."
Sosuke headed home not really trying to think about today's events. What had been wrong with him today? Why couldn't he have burned through the hole? Did he really lack analyctical skills. He carelessly kicked a rock and saw that Hiroshi was waiting at his place. It was him of all people. Hiroshi-sensei really knew how to spoil one's day didn't he? Sosuke thought to himself. He offered Hiroshi a bow and started to walk inside his home, not even asking why Hiroshi had come all this way. Sosuke preferred not to think about it.

Hana frowned. "How come you get to have a good even Kiro?" Hana said coldly.
That wasn't fair. It's not her fault she couldn't comfort Sosuke with chakra. She was mad that she had not been able to do it. Kiro had beat her to it this time, but she would not allow that to happen again. Tomorrow she would bring Sosuke breakfast before his first mission. And then she would eat it with him. Kiro wouldn't stand a chance. She would be too shy to attempt anything like that. Hana smiled proudly to herself.
"Bye everyone!"
Hana left the Ramen shope and was on her way home. She was happy about becoming a shinobi. She was so excited she could barely sleep. Her first mission was tomorrow! The excitement was hardly containable, but her full stomach allowed her to fall into a a peaceful sleep. One day she would be Kazekage. Everyone would cheer for her instead of thinking of her as some type of idiot.

Sereza watched as everyone started to leave. She was getting tired and she left the ramen shop herself after leaving a hefty amount of money on the counter. She passed by Sosuke's place and noticed Hiroshi there. At least now she knew who Sosuke was pissed at. She smiled. The young genin never ceased to amaze her.

Genken too started to notice everyone leaving. He wanted to talk to Sosuke and headed over to his place and noticed Hiroshi already there. He smiled and turned to leave. There was no need for him to step in if it was already being handled so he went home and fell asleep. His team would disperse on their first mission tomorrow and everything would be great.

May sat there when her master appeared on the throne she sensed him even before he arrived, so she wasnt surprised. May stood up and brushed her eyes once again so that he couldnt see that she was crying. She stood up without turning to look at him, she just looked at the bodys and her parents coffins answering her master question "Yes master" She said closing her eyes staying in one place while he whispered in her ear "Yes master" She said again and turned around looking at him "Master I have to bury my parents" She said waiting for his approval. May got close to her master putting her hands on his hips and moving her head closer to his, she did that sometimes it was a part of her being seductive and she couldnt help it, so she was a little sluty sometimes and that wasnt awlays a good thing when she was around her master "Can I master" she said very quietly with her voice sounding very sweet.

Hiroshi didn't say anything when Sosuke approached. But he wasn't there to just be ignored when Sosuke passed by without saying anything. A bow wasn't what he wanted. Hiroshi wanted confrontation. Sosuke was mad at him and he wanted to see why. "Sosuke, walk with me"." Hiroshi said before walking in the direction of the memorial stone. He didn't say anything along the way. Once he was there, he stood in front of the stone and knelt. Using a form of summoning jutsu, he procured flowers and placed them on the stone. "You see Sosuke? The names on the stone are shinobi who died fighting for the village. Two of them are Shisuzen's parents. My sister and brother in law died during a retrieval mission. Shisuzen was only 2 and they already appointed me his godfather." He looked over at Sosuke. "Tell me. What has upset you?"

Kiro was saddened. But smiled when Sosuke told her have a nice evening and not Hana. Kiro yawned and realized how tired she was. So she went home and instantly fell asleep in her bed.

"I'm not in the mood for idle chit chat Hiroshi-sensei. I know what the gravestones represent. I don't care about Shisuzen's history and I'm sorry that he's had such a tragic past," He brushed past Hiroshi.
Sosuke stole a glance at his brother's grave and then knelt down beside it. Muttering words of apology before standing up. He was tired of hearing about Shisuzen.
But I guess you aren't as clever or as smart as Shisuzen... The words haunted him like a ghost in a graveyard. He grew angry at the thought, but calmed himself down. There was no need to talk to the likes of Hiroshi. They were on the same page now. Sosuke had announced that he hated Hiroshi and that was that. There was no reason to further explain himself than that. Sosuke yawned. The night had arrived and he had not truly slept yet. He pulled out a small, yet thick notebook. It was full of strategies, defensive and offensive ones alike. He scribbled about three down before putting it away.
"Good night, Hiroshi-sensei. Let's do our best on tomorrow's mission," Sosuke said with a rather forced kindness.
He walked away heading back home.

Yasashii looked down and pushed her.
"If you ever touch me again, you will be left dangling from the ceiling a breath away from death." He said coldly.
He pointed to her parents as a sign of approval. It didn't matter to him what she did with those corpses. May had stepped out of line with a move like that. Yasashii didn't have time for her foolish games right now. He was not interested in children. The age difference between the two of them was considerably large and he wasn't going to ruin his chances of ruling because he had been seduced by nothing more than a child.

May landed on the ground away from her master when he pushed her and looked at him with a sad look in her eyes "Master you know that i had no intention in seducing you, Im just like this sometimes, you know that, Im sorry. I know.... Im sorry master, deeply sorry" May said and turned around walking to her parent's coffins, she bited her finger and blood came out summoning her hawk, the hawk garbbed one of the coffind with his mouth and putted it on his back then with the other he did the same, May jumped on top of the beast looking at her master and said "Goodbye master" saying with a sad voice she ordered her hawk to fly to where her previous home was before her parens were dead. The hawk spread his wings and started flying to the destination she ordered him with her parents on his back. She didnt want to see her master right now he knew that she was seductive and did this before without any intention in him, but he still treated her like a dog.

Cypher heard the knock... He stood up, yawned and wandered slowly towards the door. He pulled the door slowly back only to find a bowl of ramen at the door. "guess I won't go hungry then...." he said to himself. He lifted the bowl and began to eat. He savoured every flavour and taste of the ramen. He was full when he had eaten half a bowl. Cypher really was as thin as a severely anorexic person but honestly he couldn't help it. Food filled him quick and lasted long, dispite how energetic and strong he was.

Hiroshi gave up on trying to talk to Sosuke. He had too much pride and Hiroshi didn't want to bother him. So he went home. And soon he fell asleep into nightmares of the tragedy that took his wife. No on knew about her. They were married and lived in a small post town till she died. That's when he moved to the capital to train young shinobi.

Emiko blatently ignored Sosuke's question. She didn't want to trouble him anymore. After seeing how biter hewas at the moment how could she ask him to worry about her. Seconds past and Emiko eventually turned to her teamate. "G-Good night Sosuke... I hope we do well tommorow." She muttered. Was that all she could get out? Why was she so flustered? She then turned to her sensei. Sosuke was bitter towards this man. "Goodnight Hiroshi sensei" She said before giving a curtious bow. She waved to everyone else before fixing her shorts and getting up. Emiko took one last look at Sosuke before walking off. She was obviously walking in the opposite directiof her house, back to the training feild as a matter of fact. Because she was to shy nd afrai to ask Sosuke for help she was going to have to wor extra hard byherself to develop new jutsu and cover her flaws

[The next morning...]

Ryoma Utada sat in his office waiting for the new shinobi to arrive. Several groups of genin would be going out on their first mission soon. He looked at the clock. Everyone had one hour to get to his office and he was hoping none of them would be late. Another genin stood beside him. Ryoma would explain her presence once all of Team 4 was here. He was wondering if the missions he had assigned would be too easy. They would each take longer than one day to complete. Ryoma smiled. This was the most promising group of genin he had ever witnessed. They would be fine.

Genken woke up that morning with a lot on his mind. He considered visiting Sosuke, but decided it was well left alone. However, he couldn't help wonder what was eating at him so much. Hiroshi had to have said something. Sosuke didn't take well to being compared to others. He sighed. Leave it to Sosuke to get mad over something like that. Genken prepared for the day. Today his team would be dispersed on their first mission. It was odd because Genken even know their mission yet. He was hoping that Ryoma wouldn't be too hard on this generation's genin. He cleaned himself before polishing his mask and then placing it upon his face. Genken had not seen his own face in a while. He had probably forgotten his own face. He had not seen his own face since he was old enough to place such a mask on his face.

Sereza woke up with a fresh air about her. She was excited about being able to go on her first mission with her new students. She had a feeling that they would do well. Shinichi had mysteriously disappeared last night without warning. No one had seen him around. She wandered through town to see if anything had happened to him, but no one had answers. Eventually she found out Shinichi had lost all interest in becoming a shinobi and left Konoha in search for something different. Sereza then shrugged it off and was kind of happy. That kid was creepy. She wondered who would be taking his place because she was now down one student.

Hana yawned loudly as she woke up. She had slumped in the oddest position upon her bed and woke up in an even odder one. Her foot was on the bedpost and her arm hung over the side. She was quite a sight. Hana was happy that Konoha had provided her with a place to stay so she wouldn't have to travel back and forth between the to Villages. It was always clear that Hana belonged to the Sand Village and was loyal to it. There was no doubt about that. Hana nearly jumped out of her bed when she realized that she was an official shinobi. She would be going on her first mission today! Hana was happy because she couldn't wait to do ninja stuff. Even if she had to work with Kiro, she would be fine because, she'd have a chance to show her who was the best. Hana got dressed and was on her way to see Ryoma Utada.

Sosuke woke up late as usual. He was tired and he lazily looked at the empty bed. It had to be close to the time for him to see Ryoma-sama. He yawned and prepared for the day. He visited his brother's grave first before continuing on his way. Sosuke wasn't particularly excited about having to get up so early. He remembered suddenly that one of his teammates had been tied to a stump without food. Sosuke stopped by the ramen shop and ordered food to go. He walked to the stump of which Liceus was tied to.
"I don't think you've yet, so I figure you could use some food. I don't want one of my team mates not doing their best on our first mission." Sosuke said casually.
He cut the ropes with ease and let Liceus down before leaving him.

Yasashii waited for May to return. She was late already. He was not mad however. He was still pleased with her work from yesterday. Today was the start of his era. An era in which he ruled. He smiled cruelly to himself. He was thinking that May would probably want to find her parents' killers on the northern continent. He would allow her that as an award. Then he would move on with his plans.

Hotaru woke to the sound of the birds chirping and the warmth of the sun against her face. She had been told the night before that there would be room for her to join a Team and she had wanted the chance to blend in, to become a stronger person in case they came back for her. She sat up quietly, her silver hair falling to her back as she stood, getting dressed in a short black kimono with a red obi. She brushed her hair and grabbed a bite to eat before heading down to where the Hokage had told her to go.

She walked dow the dirt path, feeling a bit anxious for she didn't really know who she would be paired up with. Her long hair flowed in the wind as she walked, making her way to the Hokage's building. She walked up the stairs, knocking on the door before entering the premise, bowing as she did.

"Hokage-sama, I am here." she said politely before walking over to him. Her eyes fell on the other Genin that had been in the room before her, wondering which of them would be on her team.

Emiko's alarm had went off over half an hour ago. She had only been asleep for a total of two hours. During the time before she went home like she was supposed to she was at the training feild practicing her fire techniques and comming up with new lightning ones. In her head she only hoped they would impress Sosuke but she didn't know why? She had never cared for his opinion before so why now? Emiko shot up realizing he she had been sleeping an extra thirty minutes. She lazily rolled out of bed and got changed out of her pajamas. Thi time though she would comb her hair out leaving it in a bang over her left eye. She smiled in the mirror thinking about how cute she looked. But she should be thinking about more important things right now. Her first mission! Excitement coursed throug her body as she darted out of the door ready to prove herself on her first mission. Sprinting down the path to the Hokages office she wondered if anyone would notice anything different about her.

Hiroshi woke up rather sad. But he didn't let it show, choosing to smile. Before heading to the hokage, Hiroshi stopped by the memorial stone to pay his respects. Then ran to the training field to check on liceus. It was already sunrise, so the seal had been removed, which meant the rope were easy to cut. They had been sliced with a kunai, and Hiroshi noticed a bowl of ramen sitting in front of liceus. "Be at the hokage's office in 45 minutes. You have 15 minutes to eat. Don't be late." He said with a smile. He knew liceus would be alright. So Hiroshi ran to the hokage's office, where he'd receive his first mission.

Shisuzen woke up later than he was supposed to get up. Quickly getting dressed and grabbing a small loaf of bread, he ran out to meet up with his team to get assigned his first mission. He didn't stop for anything along the way, trying not to be late. He soon arrived, earlier than when he'd normally get there.

Kiro woke up early that morning. Feeling confident and enthusiastic about this day, she ran all the way to the hokage's place. When she got there, she waited for further instruction.

{Sorry for short post, but there's not much to write}

May's look changed she was looking more serious now, the thing she did back there was just a fars. May needed to touch her master to feel how strong he really is, she could feel his power even without touching him but not all of it she had to do something just in case. She risked a lot by doing so knowing that her master was going to get mad at her so she pretended that she was upset. But she only touched him to know how strong he really is. And she didnt like what she feelt, he was stronger then she expected a lot stronger and the darkness was consuming him by every day. May was affraid she trusted him, but she couldnt know what he will do.

May landed in her previous home, no one lived there, the house was all burned down. May jumped off of her hawk and ordered him to put her parents down on the ground, then she told him to start diging two holes in the ground. While the beast diged the holes May stood next to the coffins and oppened them so she could see her parents once again, looking at them she remembered the good memorise she had with them. The hawk was done diging the holes. May closed their coffins and made some hand seals then two spheres of wind appeared around the coffins, May controled the spheres and putted them in the holes, her jutsu disappered and they were in the ground now, the hawk started buring them while May stood there and watched tears were falling from her eyes she was seeing her parents for the last time and it was sad for her. A few minutes latter May juped on her Hawk and they started flying back to her master.

Status
Not open for further replies.