Embers Of A Shinobi Burn Brightly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kikyo felt herself tense up when her sensei spoke. she thought she had spoken quietly enough but apparently not. she looked at the boys since their plan was exposed, but she dashed off to attemt their plan anyway. after all, it still might work.

"from behind Kikyo" Cypher stands perfectly still where he is. He breathes in deeply and brushes the hair out of his eyes, which glimmer in the daylight, its probably mid-day or so "nice mask sensei, by the way"
He stands perfectly still while Kikyo and Shizu dash towards sensei.

Hiroshi looked at his students. They had waited long enough. "Your test today will be taking these two bells from me. Whoever takes these bells will get dinner, the other who doesn't will be tied to a post all night with no food. Got it?" He pulled out his book and began reading. Icha Icha was a fascinating book and he enjoyed it so much.

Shisuzen looked at the others. To him, this was easier than he thought. A simple test. Running past his sensei, not bothering at all with him, he scaled the tree behind him. But of coarse, this was a ruse. He had already made chakra strings with beforehand, preparing himself. Attacking them to Genken while running passing him, inescapable and easy prey. Tightening them to his muscles, but not enough for him to feel, he interwoven the strings to Genken's muscles and chakra flow, imbedding them to allow control of the voluntary organs.

Kiro looked at her teammates, wondering how they'll work together. "Sereza-sensei, what is our final test?" She asked, curious as to what they were doing. She was impatient and wanted to hurry along so she could back to training.

Cyhper takes a step forward and draws his chackram (not chackra) from his back, he pulls his arm back, ready for a throw and tenses up all his strength into blinking. a bit more than simple... He wondered. Must be something more than just sitting there...
He sighs deeply, and gets ready to blink

May stood up and looked in her master's eyes he was looking darker then before, his skin so pale and his eyes so dark that she thought that he was going to kill her, but May trusted him with her life she would never betray her master, he did so much for her that she was going to sacrifice her life for his.

May felt his dark aura when her master rapped his hand around her she started trembeling from the sound of his voice full with darknes, but the words she trembled about were that she was soon going to kill her parents murderer. May could feel the vengeance growing and growing more each day, soon she will be completely taken by it. She was completely paralized of the words that he was speaking to her she was feeling the need of blood, the need of blood of her parents killer, she wanted to torture him watch the pain in his eyes and then kill him, May had a plan how to kill him and the plan was cruel, she had no patience wanting to kill him as soon as possible, but that was her master's decision.
"Master wath do you want me to do" She said with a little fear in her voice, waiting for his answer.

Emiko was completely enraged at the announcement pertaining to her and her team. Not only did she miss out on Shisuzen and Hana, but she got Sosuke and some other kid instead. Sosuke was the kind if guy that just pissed her off. He came off way to nonchalantly and cocky for her tastes. He was lazy and top it off all he wanted to do was sleep. She didn't know much about the other one but the way luck was treating her they would hold her back aswell. Emiko wanted to suggest a repick so badly but of course she couldn't. Instead she just walked past get aenaei and grumbled beginning to walk down to the training field.

Sosuke sighed. Hiroshi-sensei was going to read. What a drag that was. Was Hiroshi-sensei really so confident? On top of that he was reading Icha Icha. So Hiroshi was a pervert like Genken-sensei. How wonderful. Sosuke thought to himself. He really wasn't in the mood for this. He yawned and actually laid on the grass, guard down and everything. "Does anyone have any ideas on how to get those bells because I sure don't."

Sosuke was thinking of a plan himself, but he needed to see what his team mates were capable of before acting at all. It was just too risky to tell them of a plan that didn't utilize the team's strengths and skills. Sosuke didn't care if he ended up tied to the stump without dinner. If gettting those bells was all that mattered to pass, he was willing to go a night without food. He looked at Hiroshi. He was wondering if this same test had been tried before in previous years. It didn't seem to be original to Sosuke and he was actually disappointed that he had heard about something like this before.

Genken looked up at his students. They were going to try a full on attack. He smirked behind his mask and continued to look down at his book. Genken could indeed feel the chakra strings. What did his students take him for, an amateur? However, Genken did not move at all.
"A full on attack, that should work," Genken said rather sarcastically, "And Shisuzen, if your going to use chakra strings perhaps you shouldn't tighten them to ones muscles, but rather to something around the opponent so that you may spring a trap."
Genken was still looking down at his book. His eyes carefully watching his students. They would be surprised at what this old dog could do. He was talented and these students wern't giving him enough credit. Genken saw every attack coming, but he waited until the proper moment when he would give them a surprise. A surprise it would be indeed. He noticed that Cypher was drawing a weapon and had to hide a laugh that threatened to escape his lips. "I'm glad you like my mask Cypher."

Sereza looked down at Kiro. "Your final test? Find me before sun down and you all get dinner. I will pay for it. Good luck everyone! Oh and be careful... My dogs are very protective of me."
Sereza smiled before her shadow clone disappeared leaving her students by themselves. She would be nearly impossible to find. Sereza was a ninja of disguise and was very good at hiding under the enemy's nose. Sereza liked to hide in the most obvious of places, but what made her difficult to find is that there were always more than one of her and the real Sereza was tiny. Literally tiny. She could shrink herself down to the size of a mouse. This allowed her to hide in odd places. Like snake holes, under rocks, tree stumps, you name it, there was a possibility she could be there.

Shinichi sighed. That should be easy enough. All they had to do was find her. Please, that was hardly worth his time. He smirked and summoned a sand dog that started sniffing the ground before them. He said nothing to his team mates as he walked by them and hid his hands in his pockets not caring what they did. Shinichi knew they would just hold him back if nothing else. And that Hana girl made him want to rip his own hair out. Shinichi followed his dog silently and eventually was far ahead looking for Sereza. However, it was going to take team work if they wanted to sucessfully find her.

Hana smiled wide! She had a pretty good idea on where she thought Sereza sensei might be hiding, but she was going to need Shinichi and Kiro's help. She groaned... Kiro... she thought. "Hey Kiro, do you know where Genken-sensei's place is? I bet you we could find her there. You know I hear Sereza-sensei has a thing for him!" Hana giggled. Her voice was just as loud as ever and she was too excited to grill her beef with Kiro at the moment.
They would have time for that when they became full-fledged shinobi and if Kiro was smart, she'd want to find Sereza-sensei just as bad as she did. Plus she had agreed to treat the three of them to ramen. She hoped Sereza sensei had a lot of money because Hana's appetite never ended.

"I need you to find an island. On that island is the Village of Spirits. And also there is someone there who may be able to help us gather about followers. His name is Lord Ohda. He is a powerful person, but I believe you can take him down. He may have information on your parents killers as well. Good luck my child. I will be watching."
He takes his leave and disappears in a vortex of shadows, his exit chilled the air and his voice had been icy. So icy in fact, that it could have chilled anyone to the bone. He was on his way to the island. He needed followers and there was someone in particular he was interested in and that was Shinichi Kikuchi. That kid was perfect for the plans he had in mind. He laughed an icy laugh before arriving on the mysterious spirit island.

May felt the icy cold air when her master disappeared, her long blond hair moved from her sholders when her master vanished in the vortex, her trembeling stoped when he was gone, she could feel his powers growing even from a mile. May was only thinking of what her master said that this man she was suppose to look for had information for her parents killer. Now there was no stoping her, she won't stop until she finds Lord Ohda and lerns what he knows about her parents murderer.

May started walking to the entrance of the lair, confident that she could capture Lord Ohada with ease, but first she has to find him. May had heard of the Village of Spirits and she knew exactly where to go, her master trained her well and made her memorise almost every destination in the world. As she went outside the lair and felt the sun touching her skin feeling warm. May bit her finger and made some hand seals then she placed her hand on the grassy ground summoning her beast. When the smoke dissapered it could be seen that her summon was a big hawk, May quickly jumped on it, quickly the hawk spread his wings and flew in the air, heading to the destination May ordered him.

387326_1267282808101_full.jpg

Her Hawk

"I don't know why you think we're underestimating you. I think you're underestimating me...." Cypher blinks until he is standing in front of sensei. "I'm cypher by the way"
cypher does a duplication jutsu leaving 4 dupes, surrounding sensei. Cypher is invisible. He is ready for the trap to be sprung

Emiko looked down at Sosuke. As expected he was laying down in the grass waiting for someone else to put in the work. But he was right. It wasn't like they could just rush in against a jonin like Hiroshi. Or could they? Emiko thought about it. It wasn't like Sosuke seemed to be helping out and who knows what the other kid was up to. Emiko decided she could pull it off by herself. She sighed. "Just lay there Sosuke... I got it" To top it off Hiroshi sensei mocked his students by reading whatever trash that was when his students were supposed to be attacking him. This only proved to irritate Emiko even more. "As usual... I'll do this on my own" Emiko had a blank expression on her face. Chakra around her right arm became visible and traveled along her shoulder. The chakra began to flourish nd spik damaging the area around her. Emiko's hair was being blown around in her face, the air became denser and so on. Momentarily the chakra would flash white and then returned to the normal blueish color where it stayed. Emiko began to cringe abit as the chakra concertrated into her right hand only before transforming into the lightning element.
"Semi Hikari No Tsume..." She whispered before dashin towards her sensei and bringing the concentrated lightning up to her senseis torso not trying to cut him but using the momentum to swipe at the bells. Surely that would to end this stupid test, she thought.

Hiroshi laughed on the inside. Emiko was trying to face him head on with no team members along with her. Of course, Hiroshi wasn't an idiot, the attack was strong enough. But she had struck a clone. Still reading his book, the fire clone obliterated, Hiroshi appeared behind Emiko. Without anyone seeing his hand signs, too quick for the naked eye, he called her out. "Very foolish Emiko. Running head on in a fight, your members left behind. You will not become a shinobi soon if you keep this up." His chakra began to flow around his hand, and in seconds, Emiko was covered in a dome of fire. "Fire style : fire dome jutsu." With his free hand, he picked up his book and began reading, leaving Emiko enveloped in fire.

Shisuzen laughed on the inside. Genken-sensei may have felt the chakra strings tightening. But that was the trap. Smaller, finer, and stronger strings were set in place so that any big movement would cause pain and tear apart his body. Shisuzen knew this was rough and harsh to do to his master. But the reason why he allowed Genken to feel them was not just a ruse, but if he tried to move, it would alert Shisuzen and allow him to adjust his body back to its original position. Waiting on what the others were doing, Shisuzen made more traps around Genken and around himself so no one could get near him.

Kiro sighed. Following sinichi, she began formulating a plan. She didn't think they'd ever find her. She was a Jounin and they were barely genin. And konoha's capital was big. She thought it impossible. But then again, the missions that Jounin take seem to be impossible. Hopefully the dog was good help.

Emiko's attack landed. Maybe a bit too easily. Right at the point of contact her Hakiri had struck a fire clone. She turned to find her sensei standing behind her, calling out her foolish mistake. It pissed her off but inside she knew he was right. "Dammit how could I be so stupid?" Before she could even make another move Hiroshi sensei had performed a jutsu, the hand signs being much to fast to follow. Suddenly she was surrounded by a dome made of fire. "Crap!" Emiko contemplated if she should try to break it. But the only jutsu she knew pertained to lightning which was explosive when making contact with fire. That surely wouldn't help her here. Also she was barely novice when it came to fire jutsu. She had recently picked it up so it wasn't to much use in battle. Emiko was stuck. "W-Will I really have to rely on them?" Her gaze turned to Sosuke and the other outside the dome. "No Emi!! You know you don't need them now think! I can't go back" Emiko began to get a little frustrated. "Think..." She whispered while taking long lengthy breaths.

Genken was not in the least bit phased as his shadow clone disappeared. There was no trace of Genken-sensei anywhere. He had simply disappeared into nothingness. His students were going to have to try a little harder than that to take down old Genken. He smiled once again behind his mask. His students would not believe where he was. It was only a matter of time before sun down and he was wondering if they were even trying. Those chakra strings were no where near strong enough to hold back Genken seeing as he had learned to endure pain over the years. Traps were all around his shadow clone, but Genken had gathered enough info to counter Shisuzen's attacks. Cypher had turned invisible it seemed at that didn't bother Genken either. He had fought blind before. He wore a mask at all times, of course he had fought blind. His hearing was keen and his nose was even keener. He could smell each and every one of his students. At least all of them worked together. That was the important part. Genken was still reading his book and was waiting for his students' next idea.

Shinichi looked behind him to see that Kiro was following him. It didn't bother him in the least bit as he had thought the smart thing to do was to follow him. The dog sniffed around and then it whimpered. Sereza scent originated from three different directions. That was quite unusual and it was apparent that Sereza sensei was using shadow clones to help hide herself. Shinichi let out a sigh. That was a bit of a cheap trick, but he wanted to get it over with as fast as possible. "Kiro, head north east, I'll go south."
Shinichi's voice was icy, but that was just the way he spoke. He couldn't really make it sound kind due to the lack of emotion he seemed to have. He shrugged it off however and started heading south and hoped that Sereza sensei would be there. Since Hana had left on her own, he'd have to search in two places. Hana was such an idiot. She always jumped into things. She didn't even bother following Shinichi. Was she really so confident? Shinichi laughed. Her confidence would kill her out on the field.

Sosuke Motodori nearly laughed at Emiko's attempt to take on Hiroshi sensei by herself. His hand signs were fast, but that wasn't what bothered him. He was thinking to himself and then he formulated the perfect plan... Ryoma wrote those pervy books and perhaps he could bluff his way through this one and manage to allow his team mates to steal a bell.
"Hiroshi-sensei, the main character in the Icha Icha series is really..." Sosuke started mouthing a character's name over and over. He was hoping that Hiroshi sensei hate spoilers because Sosuke was almost sure that the ending was accurate. He remembered Ryoma muttering about a special twist in his new series and it was probably a good thing that Sosuke had remembered something like that. He never expected information like that to come in handy. If Hiroshi-sensei didn't mind spoilers, then he'd have to formulate another plan. The plan he had concocted was a little sloppy, but there was a possibility that it could work.

Hana was searching for Sereza sensei on her own. She had walked over to Genken-sensei's house hoping to find Sereza there. Hana knew that there was no guarantee that she would be there, but it was worth a shot since Shinichi and Kiro had left her behind. She shrugged it off. Her plan was fool proof. It made perfect sense for Sereza sensei to be hiding amongst Genken's things. The door to his home was open and it looked as though it had been recently visited. This was great knews for Hana to obtain and she started searching in every place she could, but all she magaed to find was dust and smut. Genken-sensei really was a pervert, but surprisingly neat. She smiled to herself. He never ceased to amaze her. Hana wondered if her team mates were having better luck than she was. Perhaps it was a stupid idea to search for Sereza in Genken's house. It seemed a little rude now that she thought about it. She sighed. Well she better take one last look, just to be sure.

Sereza could hear movement. She was surprised that someone had already come so close to finding her. It was probably Shinichi or that Kiro girl. Go figure. She thought she had them fooled. She didn't even get to send out her ninja dogs yet. It was overall very disappointing. Perhaps hiding here was little to obvious and maybe if she was lucky, the person would overlook her and keep moving. That's what she hoped anyway and she kept her fingers crossed. It was only lunch time and they had until sun down. She didn't make a sound however as she heard the sound of feet moving closer to her. Sereza was happy that she was tiny. Only someone with keen senses could find her now. She smiled to herself. Perhaps she wouldn't be spending any money today. That would be great. Hana's appetite never seemed to end according to rumor she had heard.

Lord Ohda sat on his throne. He was ready for any attack that mysterious enemy of his would throw at him. He was surrounded by guards and his fortress was inpregnable. He was totally and utterly safe. At least, that's what he thought for the time being. He was not expecting an aerial attack and he wasn't expecting the attack that his enemy had planned for him. Today, Lord Ohda would die and his enemy would gain control of his lands. It just a few minutes, his enemy will have infiltrated his army and killed all of his best men along with the assistance of his trusted comrade May Miyazaki.

Emiko looked back over at Sosuke. After a couple seconds she understood what he was trying to do. Telling Hiroshi sensei the ending to the book he was so interested in would surely be a good enough distraction for someone to grab the bells. But there was no telling if he would lose enough focus to drop his jutsu. So just incase Emiko summoned two shadow clones, one hiding in the bushes towards Hiroshi sensei's right, and another in the bushes towards his left. They sat crouched, waiting for the perfect oppertunity to strike. Emiko thought to herself: "Now... Let's just hope he bites". The plan was a little risky but there was a chance it could work. Emiko didn't have any ideas of her own anyways.

Hiroshi looked up from his book and gave a smile. "What was that Sosuke? I was too engrossed in my book. And Emiko. No matter how many if you there are, it won't make a difference if you go in head on again. I was hoping you wouldn't make the same mistake again. You were doing well so far. Up until you summoned clones. Sosuke, out of all the people here, I would've expected you to find out what you all should be doing. But I guess you aren't as smart or clever as Shisuzen. I didn't think it was true, up until know." Hiroshi had came off a little harsh. But it was necessary to motivate them. "Oh, by the way. One thing I forgot to mention about this test. If you fail, you'll never become a shinobi. You'll never be able to retake the exams and will never become true ninja." Though Hiroshi should've of said that earlier, he felt that they should know stakes. Not being a ninja will motivate Emiko and possibly the other two. With his that hand was sealing Emiko, Hiroshi made a shove motion, sending the fire prison flying, Emiko in it. Once it stopped, it released her. Still reading his book, he waited to see what would happen next.

Shisuzen's face had a look of puzzlement when he felt the string go weak. It was a ruse and he fell for it. Retracting the strings that surrounded Genken, Shisuzen prepared himself. Trying to formulate a plan on a person that he knew nothing about was hard. He knew they had to find him before sunset. It was going to be hard, but not impossible. Shisuzen's wasted chakra had drained him a bit, using up almost all of it on his traps. So he grabbed a food pill and ate it, feeling his chakra replenishing back to its highest level. He didn't want to use the chakra reserve from Matatabi, for that would be unfair. Still trying to think of where to find Genken, Shisuzen walked over to Kikyo, his strings following him. "Any idea where he went?" He asked, rubbing his hair and smiling.

Kiro had gone to where shinichi had told her to. And eventually, she stumbled upon Genken's place. "Maybe Hana was right." Kiro mumbled to herself while walking in. She soon found Hana. "What do we do now? This is where one of the scents ended up. But she's nowhere to be seen." Kiro was confused. But she didn't let this hinder her. She would eventually find out where Sereza was.

If anything, Hiroshi's comment had pissed off Sosuke and made him even less motivated.
"Do tell me if I'm wrong, but comparing students to others will just demoralize them. As of right now, you've officially pissed me off."
It was at that time Sosuke had started to walk away. His anger was actually making it hard for him to focus. He didn't become a shinobi to be compared to others. He became a shinobi to defend his village. To defend his home.
"If being a shinobi means that I have to be compared to someone else and put down by my own sensei, then I don't want to become a shinobi at all. Who cares if I'm not as smart as Shisuzen or as clever? What matters is that we all share a common goal in wanting to protect something we love and your kind of people make me sick. I'm not Shisuzen. I'm Sosuke Motodori."
With that Sosuke had stopped. His team mates needed to pass. Since the other kid was absent for the time being, he would have to step up. He flung six kunai at Hiroshi and then motioned for Emiko to come to him.

Genken watched his students and looked to the sky. It was past lunch time now. Sun down was just a few hours away. Genken walked out from no where his head buried in his book. There was so much that he anticipated. His students were so promising, he almost yelped with glee. Perhaps his students would pass without removing his mask. They worked quite well together. He smiled yet again behind his mask, whistling a tune. He waited for his students to come after him yet again. Genken through four shuriken behind Shisuzen. He wasn't sure why, but if his theory was correct perhaps he'd hit something, if not he'd leave it alone. Plus he had eaten something to help replenish his chakra. Perhaps he had brought some for his comrades. If not, his team might be in trouble. What is his team ran out of chakra? Had he even thought to share. Genken did not know.

There was brief sound of movement coming from Genken's bedroom. Hana did not answer Kiro's question and was listening very carefully. Something or someone was in here and Hana was bound to find whatever it was. That was a fact. There was just no getting around it because she was so close to becoming a shinobi. She motioned for Kiro to follow behind her and hide behind the door. Someone was in there and Hana hoped it wasn't a dog, but Sereza herself.

Hiroshi used a replacement jutsu when Sosuke threw the kunai. Appearing just behind Sosuke, still reading his book, Hiroshi flicked him in the back of the head before setting an earth seal. With a few quick hand signs, Sosuke was knee deep in sand. "Earth style : sand sealing jutsu." Of course, it was only a temporary sealing technique used mainly as a diversion tactic for an easy get away. "Don't let your anger get to you. What I said early is not the meaning of a true shinobi. Sticking by your team is. Though you were about to leave out of anger, you stayed. But that doesn't mean your in the clear. I still have two bells, which you have to get before you could become a shinobi. Of course, the reason why this test is so difficult is no one truly gets it. I couldn't care less whether you were or weren't smarter than Shisuzen. But please, attempt to get the bells. I'll even allow you to take a long nap if you get on yourself before sunset. You could have it right before dinner." And yet again, Hiroshi vanished and reappeared back into the center of the field. He was hoping that Sosuke got the message of what to do. But Hiroshi was still wondering where liceus was. He shrugged it off and continued reading.

Kiro was a little mad at the way Hana ignored her. But she soon realised why it was. She was looking for Sereza. And she was here. It made sense while not making sense at all. It was a very neat house. Perverted, but neat. There were very little places to hide.

{I didn't post Shisuzen, only so Kikyo can reply back to him.}

Emiko used Hiroshi's speech as an opening. Obviously the clone atack was doomed to fail. So she used them for other purposes. The clones would sacrifice themselves by using the Hikari No Tsume and attacking the outside of the sheild. Ne would have been enough to break it. But the aftermath smoke from to Hikari's was enough to conver her while she made her way stealthily to her teamate. By the time she made it to him Sosuke was knee deep ind sand. Fortunately it didn't sem to strong to break. Emiko simply grasped his arm and slowly pulled him out. "W-We need a plan... I can't go back to the academy" Emiko seemed abit flustered and she spoke not making eye contact with the boy. She was desperate and it could be seen in her facial expression.

{Read, not my last post but the one before it Steph. You were released}

Sosuke smiled at Emiko. "I don't care if I get sent back, but you need to pass and then I can take a nap. I seriously hate this guy. Your Hikari No Tsume, If you can use that right now, that would be great. If you look around, I didn't really miss with my kunai." He whispered.
He indicated the strings with talismans on them. Hiroshi was surrounded yes and this plan was probably not going to work either.
"Also this is a fire clone. It's going to use a jutsu to distract him and if you can use shadow clones, the real you could probably snatch a bell."
Sosuke's clone turned to ash and he was in actuality sitting a tree. He was preparing his own jutsu and it was impossible to tell which tree seeing as there was now more than one of him on the training grounds.
"Fire Style: Flaming Lotus Petals Justu!"
Small embers came from all directions and they were blowing with the wind. Only one wave of petals truly aimed at Hiroshi while the others laid on the ground, starting to burn a black rather then orange.

Hana crept inside the room. She heard something scuttering around nearby. She opened a dresser. Empty. She opened the second on and a tiny person was inside. HA! It was Sereza sensei! They even had a little time to spare! For once Hana had thought of something smart to do and she picked Sereza sensei up off the ground. This had been easier than she thought it would be. Perhaps it was because Hana actually put herself in her enemy's place. She wasn't going to tell Kiro that she didn't have a plan at all and just happened to find Sereza on pure luck alone.
"I knew all along that you'd be hiding here Sereza-sensei!"
"No you didn't Hana, you just got lucky. I was dropping something off. You honestly didn't know where I'd be did you? I know Kiro got help from Shinichi. She has a logical reason to be here and Shinichi has already the other clones I set out. That kid is something else. Well good work everyone! You pass! You are now full fledged shinobi!"
"Did you hear that Kiro!? Were full fledged shinobi now! Oh yeah! Hey, Sereza-sensei, Are you still treating us to dinner? I'm hungry."
Hana's stomach growled at the thought.

What an odd kid. Sereza thought. She nodded at Hana's question. In all honesty, she didn't want to pay for their dinner, well at least not Hana's, but a deal was a deal. Besides, she could use some food too.

Shinichi had appeared shortly after Sereza had been found. He was angry that Hana had managed to find Sereza and not him, but he said nothing, happy to be a shinobi himself. He wondered how the others were doing. It was almost sun down and he was willing to bet that Sosuke's team was close to being done also. And Shisuzen's team should be close too. Genken was lazy and with his luck he was sure to slip and lose his favorite mask. Shinichi smirked as he thought this and slipped on his ninja head band. It glistened in the sunlight and tomorrow Team 4 would start their very first mission together. Or at least that is what he had hoped.

Status
Not open for further replies.