Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
To sign up click this link!
Aᴇʀɪᴀʟ VɪᴇᴡTʜᴇ BᴜɪʟᴅɪɴɢCᴏᴜʀᴛʏᴀʀᴅ/Bᴀᴄᴋ ᴏғ BᴜɪʟᴅɪɴɢLɪʙʀᴀʀʏCᴏᴍᴘᴜᴛᴇʀ Lᴀʙ
GʏᴍPᴏᴏʟMᴜʟᴛɪ-Pᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ FɪᴇʟᴅDᴀɴᴄᴇ Sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
TʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀMᴇss HᴀʟʟKɪᴛᴄʜᴇɴ
Sᴛᴜᴅʏ Aʀᴇᴀ 1Sᴛᴜᴅʏ Aʀᴇᴀ 2
Aʀᴛ Sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ

Saturday September 12th, 2015 (end of summer, beginning of fall) - Around 9am/Breakfast - Move-in Day/Welcome Celebration & Dance (6pm)

[bg=#c25769][dash=black]
Marina J. Argyris ❝Mari, Jewel❞ » X » 14 〈Nov.10〉;Grade 9;Culinary » Dorm 207;? » Straight » Friends;? » Single;No Love Interest[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#c25769]
[dash=black]Tagged; Open || Location; Dorm[/dash]
[dash=black]Will post later/next time[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#a1a63f][dash=black]
Victoria A. Love ❝Vic, Tori❞ » X » 18 〈Feb.2〉;Grade 12;Culinary » Dorm 219;Anne » Straight » Friends;? » Single;No Love Interest[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#a1a63f]
[dash=black]Tagged; Anne/ @Scorpio Queen || Location; Outside => Dorm[/dash]
[dash=black]Sighing as she stepped out of the taxi and took her luggage from the driver who was currently standing at the trunk, unloading the belongings of the other student who happened to be in the same cab, headed to the same place. Pulling the handle of her suitcase, Tori was reminded as she walked up to the building entrance that she was wearing her sister's hot pink leggings thanks to them being a bit shorter than normal for this teen...and she was completely certain she hadn't grown in at least four years.

As she walked into the elevator with a few other kids she recognized from her prior years, and a few young, new faces that she guessed were the eighth graders, Victoria felt a small sense of relief at being back here. Sure, the standards the students were held to were a bit much sometimes, but compared to family life, this place was a heaven. Walking out of the elevator as the doors opened, Tori meandered down the hall, stopping about halfway sown the corridor in front of room 219. Pulling the shiny brass key she had been given at 'check-in' out of her pocket, Vic unlocked the door and stepped inside, making her way over to the bed on the right and setting her suitcase down. This was a decent room, better than some of the others. It had a pretty calm feeling about it with the light blue walls and tan carpet... probably the school's play on a beach... which was silly considering the school itself was only about a five minute walk from the Morro Bay Boardwalk.

Sitting on her bed, Victoria was glad she had remembered to send her bedspread beforehand this time. That was probably the only thing in her room at home that was always a mess... everything else was clean and pristine. As she continued to put things away, Tori wondered when her roommate would arrive... or perhaps she already had and the darker girl had just missed her? Regardless, Victoria would know of the girl... after all, there were only twelve kids in each grade, kind of hard not to know everyone's names.[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#7fb0b8][dash=black]
Emilie C. Cromwell ❝Em, Emmi❞ » X » 12 〈Dec.5〉;Grade 8;Art » Dorm 204;? » Straight » Friends;Ele,Jay,? » Single;No Love Interest[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#7fb0b8]
[bg=#f29983][dash=black]
Aspen V. Scott ❝Aspen❞ » * » X » 16 〈Jul.12〉;Grade 11;Art » Dorm 212;? » Straight » Friends;Jay,? » Single;No Love Interest[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#f29983]
[dash=black]Tagged; Open || Location; Outside/Cliffs[/dash]
[dash=black]Taking a deep breath in as she wandered around campus, the Scottish teen wandered the edge of the 'cliff' that the school property was on. It might be a cliff in these parts, but the drop couldn't be more than fifteen feet... right into a brilliant blue ocean. The Scot had arrived around 6am and unpacked after she got here. Due to loosing most of her luggage on the flight home last year, Aspen hadn't had any bed coverings to bring, so luckily the bed was set for her when she arrived. One of the coolest parts, besides not having to put it together on her own, was that she had been able to design the comforter... it was amazing to see it laid out perfectly when she arrived. The cover was dark with a brighter design and seemed to fit the room decently, with it's white walls and dark grey carpet. Currently the only thing that was still left out were her two suitcases. One standing by her bed, the other laying open on the bed with a few pictures and two plush animals which she would put away later. Walking dangerously close to the edge, Aspen stopped every so often to raise the expensive camera around her neck and take a few pictures. Photography wasn't quite her art of choice, she much preferred animating and graphic design, but taking pictures was relaxing and a good way to capture memories... besides, what better way to put the gift her twin sister and their twin cousins had given her to use?[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#284775][dash=black]
Sadie S.H. Mckee ❝Sade, S❞ » X » 16 〈Mar.5〉;Grade 11;Dance » Dorm 225;Zelda » Straight » Friends;Zel,Liv,Anne,Ele,? » Single;No Love Interest[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#284775]
[dash=black]Tagged; Zelda/ @Poisoned Rose || Location; Dorm[/dash]
[dash=black]"Hey Zel, You here yet?" Sadie nearly huffed as she half pulled, half kicked her suitcase with the broken wheels into the dorm. About a week before arriving Sadie had experimented with a slightly lighter blue and brighter purple hair dye color... needless to say, she was glad it had started to fade very quickly, leaving only the slightly more potent than usual tint to it... even if it was only highlights she had put in. Her little sister, Elisa, had loved it though... then again, the small four year old loved anything that anyone did. She was the happiest little down-syndrome toddler that Sadie had ever met... actually, she was the only one really. Walking to the left as she walked in, S huffed as she let her belongings fall to the floor. "I have got to remember to send my bedding beforehand next year" the midnight-ish haired teen mumbled to herself as she tucked the bage containing her bed materials under her arm and climbed up the ladder to her bed so she could get to work before the annual Welcoming dance.[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#1d8be0][dash=black]
Andrew S. Addams ❝Andy, Drew, Chipmunk❞ » ** » X » 18 〈Sept.9〉;Grade 12;Dance » Dorm 221;? » Straight » Friends;Zane,Anne,Ele,Jay,? » Single;No Love Interest[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#1d8be0]
[dash=black]Tagged; Open || Location; Outside/Student Parking[/dash]
[dash=black]Pulling up to campus in the beat-up, old, 1958 GMC Pickup his dad had handed down to him when he turned 18 three days ago, Andy pulled into the student lot, proud that he didn't have to take three buses and two trains to get to California from Georgia this year thanks to his fear of flying. He was able to drive right through, only taking a little over two days. Climbing out of the truck and pushing the keys into his pocket, Drew slipped his blue zipper headphones into his ears and pressed the play button on his phone, giving him some music as he checked in at the registrar then went back outside to collect his things, relishing in the cooler day. It was finally beginning to feel as though summer was ending, finally! Leaning on the back of his pick-up, Andrew decided his unpacking and bed-making could wait for a few minutes. Perhaps he would spot some of his friends while he waited around, being oh so unproductive. It wasn't even too bright out, there was just the right amount of clouds and sun. It was a really nice day.[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#f0add7][dash=black]
Aerlyn B. Cameron ❝Aer, Aery❞ » X » 15 〈Sept.29〉;Grade 10;Theater » Dorm 230;Ele » Straight » Friends;Alex,? » Single;Eventually Zane[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#f0add7]
[dash=black]Tagged; Open || Location; Dorm => Hallway[/dash]
[dash=black]"And there we go" Aerlyn smiled softly to herself as she let her back plop down against the newly straightened bed covers of the light pink room with the wooden light pink floors and the awesome daybeds. Aery absolutely adored this room... and not just because it was practically all pink! Carefully tossing the pink bunny, Aurora, she had been holding to her chest against her pillows, Aery sat up easily and let out a small sigh as the first wave of homesickness hit her. It wasn't even complete homesickness, it was pet sickness. She missed all seven of her animals, but her three cats: Cookie, Peanut and Butter, in particular. Pushing herself up off the bed, Aer decided she would call home later, her parents would be there until the fifteenth anyway, so she could check on them and her animals. Wandering out of the dorm, Aery didn't bother to grab her key off her end table, she was just going into the hallway after all. Maybe she could befriend some of the new kids or meet up with other grademates.[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#f0add7][/bg]
[bg=#1d6e54][dash=black]
Noah E. Winston ❝Noah❞ » * » X » 16 〈Jul.18〉;Grade 10;Theater » Dorm 228;Zane » Straight » Friends;Alex,Ele,? » Single;No Love Interest[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#1d6e54]
[dash=black]"Hey Ler, What's up?" Noah questioned as his phone buzzed away, nearly falling off the night table onto the grey tile floor in his light grey, semi patterned-walled room. Noah wasn't a huge fan of the design... but at least the beds were ground level this time. The tall male had a tendency to roll in his sleep and ended up crashing onto the floor several nights of the former year. Listening to his sister ramble on about her latest screening, Noah couldn't help but let a smile rise on his face. The last test results were clean, two more years and his 'baby' sister would be cancer free. "That's great Smiley, bet you're thrilled, huh?" he asked during a brief pause on the other end. The teen was thrilled and glad he had stopped trying to get the sheets on his bed, something he was never very successful with. Out of everyone left in the family, Noah was really the only one who cared about his sister. He knew his dad loved her, and he was nearly sure his twin did as well, but they still blamed the youngest family member for their mother's death a little less than five years ago. Eventually Valeria had to go, so Noah said a quick good bye and congrats, pressed the end button and went back to fighting with his bed materials ... which surprisingly didn't take him as long after he hung up.[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#c41616][dash=black]
Riley F. Kiss ❝Ry❞ » X » 13 Oct.4〉;Grade 8;Engineering » Dorm 217;? » Straight » Friends;Zane,? » Single;No Love Interest[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#c41616]
[bg=#702323][dash=black]
Kyle J. Knicll ❝Kyle❞ » ** » X » 17 〈Sept.1〉;Grade 11;Engineering » Dorm 205;? » Straight » Friends;Zane,? » Single;Likes Zel[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#702323]
[dash=black]Tagged; Open || Location; Outside/Courtyard[/dash]
[dash=black]Walking along the stone ledge around the perimeter of the pond in the courtyard, Kyle occasionally kicked a stone or pebble that was in his path or let a piece of torn leaf he had obtained from the pear tree overhead to drift down onto the cool, calm surface of the water. Earlier this morning, Kyle had received a call from the group home saying that there was great news, his little brother would be going to a foster family fifteen miles from his school, and that wouldn't it be great if the boys spent some quality time together? ... that was the last thing Kyle ever wanted to do. He could not stand Ryan... never could, and he was always so happy to be in some boarding school away from the little pest. He had even volunteered to go back to Embarcadero a week early to get away from the annoying eight year old. As far as Kyle was concerned, one more year he would be stuck in the system, then he would be out and leaving Ryan Knicll, the good for nothin youngster he was blood related to. Walking around the perimeter of this pond was helping to calm Kyle down without getting into trouble... something he struggled dearly with, and though he hated school, this was better than being stuck with his brother in some room too small to properly move around in, and besides there were girls here, really attractive ones, like Zelda, but she'd never see him in that way, and hell, what if he ever hurt her? Kyle would never be able to live with himself if he did that. It would be best to just shake the thoughts out of his head... but he just couldn't.[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#0a5459][dash=black]
Garret J. Finn ❝Gar❞ » X » 15 〈Jan.1〉;Grade 9;Medicine » Dorm 215;? » Straight » Friends;Liv,? » Single;No Love Interest[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#0a5459]
[bg=#6c2cbf][dash=black]
Anna N. Platt ❝Annie❞ » ** » X » 14 〈Nov.15〉;Grade 10;Medicine » Dorm 202;? » Straight » Friends;Alex,? » Single;No Love Interest[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#6c2cbf]
[bg=#0e4f19][dash=black]
Jacob K. Bailey ❝Jake❞ » * » X » 18 〈Oct.28〉;Grade 12;Medicine » Dorm 227;? » Straight » Friends;Liv,Alex,Anne,Jay? » Dating;Liv[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#0e4f19]
[dash=black]Tagged; Olivia/ @Scorpio Queen || Location; Hallway[/dash]
[dash=black]Pulling out his simple and somewhat outdated Samsung Eternity II, Jacob Bailey clicked a few things on his screen before beginning to type 'Hey babe, when you get here meet me in the hall, just to the right of our dorms' he hit the send button and waited, hoping his girlfriend of almost two years would see it. He had a surprise for her... and being in the dorms right across from one another really made seeing her more convenient. This year would most definitely be a special one. The perfect ending to a great school experience.[/dash][/bg]​

Last edited:
Lilith Tokisaki
She was walking over the streets as she hummed a little song. She smiled and looked around. The new city she had arrived in looked very very nice. She stopped by a little stall that sold ice cream and bought some strawberry ice cream with whipped cream. Shje continued walking to school. She was going to have a fun new year here. After a while she saw the big building and walked towards it with a big smile. She decided to search for some people and decided that maybe some people were at the parking lot or something. She smiled and looked around when arriving there her luggage being pulled behind her. It was one big suitcase with a backpack on top of it. She saw a guy standing against a pick up truck and walked up to him
Hey there! Are you also a student here? My name is Lilith. I'm from Sweden so sorry if I have horrible grammar. It's not the best. And sorry for my weird accent hehe
She smiled at the guy holding her hand out still having the ice cream in the other one. She indeed had a little accent which might make understanding her harder

@~Happily.Ever.After~

Last edited by a moderator:
To say that Parker had a long night was the understatement of the century. It was the night before her first day of school, so of course, it seemed to be just a good a time as any to celebrate her last night of freedom. When she woke up in the bleachers in the multi-purpose field of the school, the taste of dirt in her mouth, the dry lump in her throat, and the feeling of a thousand suns exploding behind her eyes was all the reminder that she needed that while she didn't remember what happened the night before, she rightfully regretted it. Parker couldn't help but be impressed however, that she managed to get all the way there without getting caught by anyone. Or so she hoped.

It was only a few minutes before she heard that blasted ringtone going off from the phone in her back pocket.

tumblr_nm77p9yMsx1tf7beto2_400.gif

"Hello?"

@Kitsune

Zelda Maria O'ConnelZel❞ » » 17October 3rd〉;Grade 11;Medicine » Dorm 225; » Straight » Friends; Sadie, Jacob, Luca, ? » Single;likes Kyle
Zelda was happy no scratch that ecstatic that she was going back to ETS. Her father helped her pack and sent her off with a smile. She arrived only a few days before everyone else and was currently in the bathroom before she skipped off back into her room and tackled the unsuspecting Sadie from behind. Her side of the room was already set up in its usual array of organized mess. "I am so happy to see you Sadie!" Zelda said happily before rolling off her friend laughing some. She stood up offering it to her best friend of three years. Zelda's Irish accent was a bit stronger than usual due to her spending the holidays away back home. Being back here was nothing but pure joy for her. She missed her friends and she really missed Kyle, she made a note in her head to go see him soon. She flopped back into her desk chair that resided under her bed. "How was your summer break?? You colored your hair didn't you. I like it." She pulled out her phone from her jean pocket. ~Hey Kyle, have you made it here yet? I wanna see you. It's been months!~ She hit send to Kyle's number.

Mentioned: Kyle, Sadie
Tagged: @~Happily.Ever.After~

embed.php
[bg=white]

37bec195e50ba3e38d830205382801cf.gif

"Partied a little too hard, didn't you?"

★Mood | Exhausted » Amused
★Location | Near the Cafeteria
★Interacting With | Parker / @Ciel

"Hello?"

"You actually answered?" Asher questioned in mock-surprise before continuing. "With how I saw you earlier, I'm surprised you're even up at this hour, let alone answering calls." Amusement laced his words as he held his iPhone 5c up to his ear. He had arrived earlier to the school, which allowed him time to put his things in his respective dorm. Granted, he really just put his two suitcases and duffle bag on the bed that he had rightfully claimed by decorating it with his own sheets, pillows, and comforters. But that still counted as putting his things up. With that out of the way, he had been wandering around and had found himself at the field, which is where he found none other than Parker. He was tempted to mess with her, but decided against it, exiting the field to go somewhere else.

Now, at 9AM, he was near the cafeteria, where breakfast was being served. He had eaten earlier, but that was a few hours ago, and he had a tendency to get hungry quickly. Thank you, fast metabolism. He was about to enter it when he remembered about Parker. Thinking some food would do her good and wondering exactly how she ended up passed out at the field, he had fished out his phone, and dialed her number.

Which brings us back to the present.

"If you think you can make it, come to the cafeteria. They're serving breakfast. I think it'll be good for you. Plus, I'm curious as to why I found you passed out on the bleachers," he stated, eyes watching as people filed in and out of the cafeteria. The aroma of bacon and pancakes and freshly squeezed orange juice hit him like a ton of bricks, making his stomach rumble. "I'm really hungry, so I'm going to go get us a table to sit at. Unless you'd rather I take your food to you and we can eat on the bleachers?" He suggested.
[/bg]

Alexander and Olivia Mortelle
↬ Grade 11 ↫ Alexander Ray Mortelle {Alex} | ♂ ~ Straight | 17 {Oct.10} | Dorm 216| Theater major| single | Irish
↬ Grade 12 ↫ Olivia Lynn Mortelle {Liv} | ♀ ~ Straight | 18 {Oct.31} | Dorm 226| Medical Major| Dating Jacob | Irish
Interactions: Jacob @~Happily.Ever.After~
Mentioned: Isabella @Shadow_Snow_Storm

Alexander and Olivia had been at home sleeping. They had a great summer. Olivias alarm blarred as she rolled over to slam a hand on it. She hauled her self up slowly and groaned. She went to her private bathroom and went to shower, before her brother got up and in the shower. When she finished she wrapped a towel around her body and yawned. She turned her head to do her morning bathroom ritual. She did light make up and no lip stuff except chap stick. When she finished. She dressed in jeans, a shirt and boots. Her hair stayed down and hung below her shoulders. She went to wake her brother."Alex get your ass up will be late for the first day." She said truth was she was excited to see her Boyfriend of two years, she hadn't seen him in two weeks. Both were in medical and both had fallen perfectly for the other. She heard her phone and smiled as she bit her lip. She read the text.'See you soon baby' she texted back. She was excited to see him.

Alex had been sleeping, when he heard his sister."Shit alright I am up." He said. He went to get ready. He did his work out and showered he liked to stay in shape. When he was dressed and ready he walked out." What a world what a cruel world, you wicked wicked girl." He said to his sister and watched her roll her eyes at him." Funny were not in oz, now let's move it. Race time." She said to him.

Both went down to their sports cars and put their luggage in. Liv got in her car and smirked at her brother." See you in my rear view mirror." She said. She smirked and started her engine. Alex just rolled his eyes and they sped off for school. Liv laughed when she beat her brother. He groaned and they parked next to each other and walked for the dorms. Olivia dropped her luggage by the girls dorm, when she saw Jacob. Liv smiled and ran to hug him. Her arms flung around him. Sure she had seen him over the summer. However the last two weeks she had been in Dublin, Ireland her home town visiting family and friends. She had wanted Jacob to go,but he couldn't.

She hugged him tightly."Hey baby." She said and kissed him gently on the lips. Her brother walked by with a groan. Liv ignored him. Liv would see her room and roommate Isabella later. She was just happy to be with her boyfriend."So how was the two weeks with out me." She said and winked at him

Alex walked up to his dorm he was by himself for now. Which pleased him. His room was green, brown and white. He could work with this. He closed his door and locked it as he went about setting it up for the school year. He looked at his phone and decided he probably should go see if others were around.

Anne and Zane Hill
↬ Grade 12 ↫ Anne Rose Hill {Rose} | ♀ ~ Bisexual | 17 {Nov.17} |Dorm 219 | Dance Major | single | Russian
↬ Grade 10 ↫ Zane Lee Hill {Zane} | ♂ ~ Straight | 16 {Nov.3} | Dorm 228| Engineering Major| single for now | Russian
Interactions : Victoria @~Happily.Ever.After~
Mentioned : Noah

Anne and Zane had spent the entire summer in Russia. They got back last week before school started. Zane was laying half way on his bed snoring like a log when his alarm went off. He woke with a groan andslammed a hand in the noise. When that didn't work he threw the alarm at the wall. He rolled over and went back to sleep. However didn't expect his older sister to come in and flip his bed."get up Lazy bones we have school and it is your second year get ready." She said. He sighed and shook his head." Shit Anne have to dump my bed." He said. He got up to shower and go get ready. He grabbed his bag and headed down stairs.

Anne had been up for an hour. She was showered dressed and had her side bags packed as well as her other things on it. She had woken her brother and when he finally made it down stairs. She shook her head at him."come on let's go." She said.

They pack up their bikes and get on them starting the engines. Both put on helmets and ride through traffic. They race to the school and pull up. Anne pulled her helmet off and flipped her blonde hair with a smile. She looks over at her brother and smirked."see you around kid." She said grabbing her bags and locking her motorcycle up. She made her way for the dorms and passed Liv and Jacob. She made her way up to her dorm and entered her room slowly it was blue and had two separate beds. She peaked in and walked for the empty one. She saw the other girl and looked at Victoria. She nods to her and starts to set up her side of the room. She wasn't sure ifor she should talk to her or what. She sighed and turned."I am Anne you must be my roommate Victoria." She said and nods to her."nice bed spread." Anne says genuinely.

Zane sighed at his sister as they arrived. He rolled his eye's and went for his dorm. He walked up and looked at the key he hadn't gotten from checking in. He went to his dorm. Seemed his roommate wasn't their. He grabbed the bed by the window. He set it up and went to lay down before dinner. He decided to sleep instead of socialize he was still tired.

Elena and James Dawson
↬ Grade 10 ↫ Elena Summer Dawson {Ele} | ♀ ~ Straight | 16 {Jan.1} | Dorm 230 | Art Major | single | Scottish
↬ Grade 11 ↫ James Tanner Dawson {Jay} | ♂ ~ Straight | 17 {Dec.31} | Dorm 218 | Art Major | single | Scottish
Interactions: none
Mentioned: none

Elena and James had been in Scotland all summer. They had gotten back a few days ago. Both were tired, but however both did have school. They were both woke and got ready for school. They were driven up and got their keys. Elena hugged her brother and said bye as she went to her dorm. She went up to her room and chose her bed. She started to set up and looked around as she saw her roommates stuff and sighed as she sat. She missed Scotland, she bit her lip and looked at the door.

James walked for his Dorm he had grabbed his key. He was alone for now. He walked in and set up his bed. He decided he go out and see whom he could fine to talk to. Or even find something to draw.​

Last edited:
Saturday September 12th, 2015 (end of summer, beginning of fall) - Around 9am/Breakfast - Move-in Day/Welcome Celebration & Dance (6pm)

[bg=#c25769][dash=black]
Marina J. Argyris ❝Mari, Jewel❞ » X » 14 〈Nov.10〉;Grade 9;Culinary » Dorm 207;Elodie » Straight » Friends;? » Single;No Love Interest[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#c25769]
[dash=black]Tagged; Open || Location; Dorm => Mess Hall[/dash]
[dash=black]After setting her bed and unloading her luggage, Marina sighed and glanced around her room. She was looking forward to the dance later on that night, but was currently exhausted...or hungry, she couldn't really tell which, just that the flight here had zapped her of her energy. Pulling the drawer of her night table open she pulled out a large bakery book and a spiral notebook with sticky notes sticking out at every which angle. Laying back on her bed, Marina stared at the white walls and wooden floors for a moment before opening her book. It felt almost as if she was at her old home in St. Petersburg, Russia, before she had moved to Maryland two years ago. Marina skimmed through her book, occasionally chewing on or writing something down in her notebook with a simple wooden pencil. Mari had quite a few hobbies, some of which included baking, theater and sports... Currently, she was jotting down some ideas inspired by her baking book for a new treat to sell at her step-mom's bakery: Angel's Sweet Tooth Treats.

After roughly an hour of skimming through her cookbook and jotting down ideas, Marina sat up and closed the thick book before sliding the heavy object back into the drawer, her notebook on top of it. Sliding off of the bed that she had managed to raise about a foot, letting the actual mattress rest about four feet off the ground with enough space under her bed for belongings, Jewel glanced around the room for a second before running a hand over her floral skirt and removing her key from her bedside table as she headed out the door for breakfast. Her mind had decided that it was more hungry than sleepy, and the dark haired girl was absolutely fine with that as she entered the Mess hall, grabbed a tray and headed to the service area to choose between a ham/sausage, egg and cheese melt, an omelet with different mix ins, swedish crepes complete with lingonberry butter... or she could just make a waffle at one of the five waffle makers, grab a scoop of 'ready to go' oatmeal or just a bowl of cereal. Deciding on a hot meal, Marina went for the crepes, a dish she always enjoyed, with an orange on the side and a mug of Hazelnut Creme Coffee. Walking over to a hightop table she sat down, wondering if anyone might join her as she took a sip of the hot liquid.[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#a1a63f][dash=black]
Victoria A. Love ❝Vic, Tori❞ » X » 18 〈Feb.2〉;Grade 12;Culinary » Dorm 219;Anne » Straight » Friends;Anne » Single;No Love Interest[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#a1a63f]
[dash=black]Tagged; Anne/ @Scorpio Queen || Location; Outside => Dorm[/dash]
[dash=black]Looking up as her roommate spoke to her, Tori shot the girl a friendly smile "Thanks, a few of my aunts made it for me" she said lightly "Do you want to go grab some breakfast, I'm starving" the slightly older female asked as she stood up and re-arranged a few of her own things that seemed out of place upon second... or,er fifth, glance.[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#7fb0b8][dash=black]
Emilie C. Cromwell ❝Em, Emmi❞ » X » 12 〈Dec.5〉;Grade 8;Art » Dorm 204;Burgundy » Straight » Friends;Ele,Jay,? » Single;No Love Interest[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#7fb0b8]
[dash=black]First looks can be deceiving at times, but they can also be amazing... and this was definitely no exception. As Emmi hoisted her luggage up and carried it into her room alone, something she had been utterly terrified to do after saying goodbye to her dad, brother and grandmother in the parking lot, Emilie placed her belongings down in front of the cut-out silver-grey wall. Her bed was a normal bed, but it was surrounded by the shape of a cloud cut into the wall... it was awesome, and very artistic which helped to calm the young girl's nerves a bit. Looking around briefly as she placed her smaller suitcase on the mattress, Em pulled out a vacuum sealed package that contained her bedspread and another that contained two pillows before gingerly placing the still open suitcase on the floor, a couple stuffed animals and decorative pillows in it. The small preteen made her cloud-framed bed in a quick and efficient manner before beginning to set up the rest of her side of the room... her side. It finally hit her that she would be sharing a room. The sharing wasn't an issue, by any means... it was that she would have to talk to another person. well whoever it was, hopefully they were nice... at least they would both be eighth graders so their experiences couldn't be too different, right?[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#f29983][dash=black]
Aspen V. Scott ❝Aspen❞ » * » X » 16 〈Jul.12〉;Grade 11;Art » Dorm 212;Parker » Straight » Friends;Jay,? » Single;No Love Interest[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#f29983]
[dash=black]Taking a deep breath in as she wandered around campus, the Scottish teen wandered the edge of the 'cliff' that the school property was on. It might be a cliff in these parts, but the drop couldn't be more than fifteen feet... right into a brilliant blue ocean. The Scot had arrived around 6am and unpacked after she got here. Due to loosing most of her luggage on the flight home last year, Aspen hadn't had any bed coverings to bring, so luckily the bed was set for her when she arrived. One of the coolest parts, besides not having to put it together on her own, was that she had been able to design the comforter... it was amazing to see it laid out perfectly when she arrived. The cover was dark with a brighter design and seemed to fit the room decently, with it's white walls and dark grey carpet. Currently the only thing that was still left out were her two suitcases. One standing by her bed, the other laying open on the bed with a few pictures and two plush animals which she would put away later. Walking dangerously close to the edge, Aspen stopped every so often to raise the expensive camera around her neck and take a few pictures. Photography wasn't quite her art of choice, she much preferred animating and graphic design, but taking pictures was relaxing and a good way to capture memories... besides, what better way to put the gift her twin sister and their twin cousins had given her to use?[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#284775][dash=black]
Sadie S.H. Mckee ❝Sade, S❞ » X » 16 〈Mar.5〉;Grade 11;Dance » Dorm 225;Zelda » Straight » Friends;Zel,Liv,Anne,Ele,? » Single;No Love Interest[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#284775]
[dash=black]Tagged; Zelda/ @Poisoned Rose || Location; Dorm[/dash]
[dash=black]Letting out a short and semi-shrill 'EEP' as she was tackled, Sadie laughed and gently pushed her friend off "My summer was nice, it was actually pretty nice to be back on the farm, helping out and all. Elisa got so big... oh, and you two are the only one's I think that like my hair... I screwed up... and I kinda think it looks like crap" the canadian said leisurley as she flipped some unpleasantly light locks back behind her shoulder. "How was your summer, did you get to meet with him?" Sadie questioned, raising her eyebrows a bit as she said him, obviously referring to Kyle. Jumping down off her bunk as she pulled the blanket across the bed she tossed herself in her rolly chair and pushed herself backwards, over to Zelda. "Lemme guess, you couldn't wait to text Kyle, could you? ... Why don't you go meet up with him?" the teen suggested lightly as she mindlessly played with some of the fringe at the bottom of her shirt.[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#1d8be0][dash=black]
Andrew S. Addams ❝Andy, Drew, Chipmunk❞ » ** » X » 18 〈Sept.9〉;Grade 12;Dance » Dorm 221;Montague » Straight » Friends;Zane,Anne,Ele,Jay,? » Single;Crush Hadley[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#1d8be0]
[dash=black]Tagged; Lilith/ @LoliNinja || Location; Outside/Student Parking[/dash]
[dash=black]At first he hadn't heard anything, but within a minute or two, Andy realized someone had been talking to him. Pulling out his headphones he gave the girl a somewhat cheeky grin "Hey, I'm Andy... sorry, You're Lilith, right? I remember seeing you around last year" he said, a friendly tone to his voice. "How was your summer, you're an Art student right?"[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#f0add7][dash=black]
Aerlyn B. Cameron ❝Aer, Aery❞ » X » 15 〈Sept.29〉;Grade 10;Theater » Dorm 230;Ele » Straight » Friends;Alex,? » Single;Eventually Zane[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#f0add7]
[dash=black]"And there we go" Aerlyn smiled softly to herself as she let her back plop down against the newly straightened bed covers of the light pink room with the wooden light pink floors and the awesome daybeds. Aery absolutely adored this room... and not just because it was practically all pink! Carefully tossing the pink bunny, Aurora, she had been holding to her chest against her pillows, Aery sat up easily and let out a small sigh as the first wave of homesickness hit her. It wasn't even complete homesickness, it was pet sickness. She missed all seven of her animals, but her three cats: Cookie, Peanut and Butter, in particular. Pushing herself up off the bed, Aer decided she would call home later, her parents would be there until the fifteenth anyway, so she could check on them and her animals. Wandering out of the dorm, Aery didn't bother to grab her key off her end table, she was just going into the hallway after all. Maybe she could befriend some of the new kids or meet up with other grademates.[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#f0add7][/bg]
[bg=#1d6e54][dash=black]
Noah E. Winston ❝Noah❞ » * » X » 16 〈Jul.18〉;Grade 10;Theater » Dorm 228;Zane » Straight » Friends;Alex,Ele,? » Single;Secret Crush Lotus[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#1d6e54]
[dash=black]Tagged; Zane/ @Scorpio Queen => Open || Location; Dorm => Outside[/dash]
[dash=black]By the time Noah was done setting up his room it seemed his roommate, Zane, had come in and not actually noticed him... or perhaps it had been the other way around, either way, the other tenth grader was fast asleep. Not wanting to disturb him, but also nowhere near tired, Noah quietly picked up his key and wandered out of the room, headed for the outdoors. He wasn't really all that hungry and clubs and sports didn't begin until monday, when school began.[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#c41616][dash=black]
Riley F. Kiss ❝Ry❞ » X » 13 Oct.4〉;Grade 8;Engineering » Dorm 217;? » Straight » Friends;Zane,? » Single;Eventually like Burgundy[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#c41616]
[bg=#702323][dash=black]
Kyle J. Knicll ❝Kyle❞ » ** » X » 17 〈Sept.1〉;Grade 11;Engineering » Dorm 205;? » Straight » Friends;Zane,? » Single;Likes Zel[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#702323]
[dash=black]Tagged; Zelda/ @Poisoned Rose || Location; Outside/Courtyard[/dash]
[dash=black]Feeling a light vibrating come from his cargo shorts pocket, Kyle paused in his pacing around the stone ledge and read the text, his mood lightening wuite a bitwhen he saw who it was from 'Yo, I'm down in the courtyard. been here all week, want me to come meet you?' he sent the text with a click of the send btton on his old, pretty beat up cell phone that hardly ever really worked correctly. Kyle had felt bad about not trying to get in touch with Zelda first, but he was having his own issues... besides a half-ass phone that occasionally worked when it felt like it.[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#0a5459][dash=black]
Garret J. Finn ❝Gar❞ » X » 15 〈Jan.1〉;Grade 9;Medicine » Dorm 215;? » Straight » Friends;Liv,? » Single;Eventual crush Elodie[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#0a5459]
[bg=#6c2cbf][dash=black]
Anna N. Platt ❝Annie❞ » ** » X » 14 〈Nov.15〉;Grade 10;Medicine » Dorm 202;Lotus » Straight » Friends;Alex,? » Single;secret crush Montague[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#6c2cbf]
[bg=#0e4f19][dash=black]
Jacob K. Bailey ❝Jake❞ » * » X » 18 〈Oct.28〉;Grade 12;Medicine » Dorm 227;Asher » Straight » Friends;Liv,Alex,Anne,Jay? » Dating;Liv[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#0e4f19]
[dash=black]Wrapping his arms tightly around Olivia's waist he picked her up slightly and put a little kiss on her nose after breaking the lip lock. "It was just so relaxing" Jake joked lightly before looking at her more seriously "It was awful, you left me on a farm with my family who absolutely adores you... and was wondering why I didn't go with you to Ireland" he admitted lightly, letting Olivia out of his embrace. The entire summer the couple seemed to be with each other every other week: Sometimes in Canada with his family, sometimes meeting up in one of the states, and sometimes with her family. "I have a surprise for you baby" he said after a few minutes, letting her talk a bit before pulling a small wrapped box out of his back pocket that contained a sterling silver and purple rhinestone heart necklace.[/dash][/bg]​

Last edited:
Lilith Tokisaki
She smiled as she finished ice cream and looked at the guy who called himself Andy. She then heard him ask if she was an art student
I am indeed and art student. I'm very good at drawing things. And my summer just consisted of dancing, gaming, drawing and sleeping really. I would go out to amusement parks or whatever but I don't have many friends to do that kind of stuff with
She scratched her cheek at this and became a bit red of embarrasment. Her accent also made her little rant just now sound funny. She smiled again at Andrew with a cute tone to it
She hoped maybe that he would become friends with her as she didn't have any friends here. All this time she went through the school years without real friends but she did know some people though. She then checked the time on her phone and bowed at Andrew
Sorry Andy, I have to leave now. I still have many things to do and I can't keep talking for too long. See ya later!
She smiled and waved at him as she ran off. She was carrying all of her luggage making it hard to run but she made it to the dorms. She walked but didn't reallly see where she was going

Zelda Maria O'Connel ❝Zel❞ » » 17October 3rd〉;Grade 11;Medicine » Dorm 225; » Straight » Friends; Sadie, Jacob, Luca, ? » Single;likes Kyle
Zel frowned at her best friend's obvious tease at her expense. Of course Sadie knew about her feelings for Kyle, how would she not spill it all to her bestie,"Hey missy I have been here for two days... I was only waiting until move in day to text him!". With that being said her phone buzzed in her pocket. She pulled her phone out of her pocket typing in her code only known to Sadie. She trusted her best friend til the ends of the Earth. She read the text message with no doubt Sadie reading over her shoulder. "I am not going to answer I am just going to go down and surprise him. Don't worry I will give you all the juicy gossip when we meet up later." She hopped out of her chair and dashed out the door. In no time she was down the stairs and out the front door of the dorm house. She made her way to the court yard which was barely a three minute walk really. Upon her arrival she noted that his back was to her. Zel smiled a bit and sneaked up behind him covering his eyes with her hands. "Guess who."

Mentioned: Kyle, Sadie

Isaac Harper
14(Mar.17);Grade 9;Theater;Dorm 229

Isaac waved as his sister drove off, leaving him in front of the imposing figure of Embarcadero Trade School. A determined smile formed as he stared at the entrance of the school.

“You may have intimidated me last year, and maybe I wasn't prepared for my course load. But this year? I'm going to prove myself!” This may have had the potential to be a powerful moment if his next move had not been to trip over his luggage. “Ow.” The young teen pouted as he picked himself up off the ground and brushed his slightly scraped hands against his jeans. “Crap. I forgot I actually had to bring all this stuff in.” He sighed before slinging a blue duffle bag over his shoulder, grabbing onto both of his oversized orange luggage carriers, and making his way for his dorm room.
--
“Shiny.” Isaac smiled as he entered the bright room he had been assigned, quite pleased with how open it felt, and dumped his belongings on the first bed he saw. He opened one of the three large pieces of luggage, tossing aside some of his folded clothes and his vacuum sealed orange bedding to reach his laptop, which he immediately set up on the desk by his bed, plugged in it's power supply, and booted up. “I should probably unpack the rest too...” He frowned at the luggage and clothing piled on his bed. “Uh, should probably have breakfast or something first though. I can do all this later.” A relaxed smile formed as he slipped his room key into his pocket and headed into the hallway.​

Alexander and Olivia Mortelle
↬ Grade 11 ↫ Alexander Ray Mortelle {Alex} | ♂ ~ Straight | 17 {Oct.10} | Dorm 216| Theater major| single | Irish
↬ Grade 12 ↫ Olivia Lynn Mortelle {Liv} | ♀ ~ Straight | 18 {Oct.31} | Dorm 226| Medical Major| Dating Jacob | Irish
Interactions: Jacob @~Happily.Ever.After~ Isabella @Shadow_Snow_Storm
Mentioned: Jacob and Isabella

Alexander walked out of his dorm room. He made his way down. He held his key as he walked for the mess hall. He wanted to grab something to eat. He meet up with Isabella hopefully. He liked the girl. she was nice enough as it were. He yawned as he walked. He looked around him with a slight sigh.

Olivia laughed and shook her easily at Jacobs joking it had been so amazing to see him after two weeks apart. She really wished he had gone. She smiled gently," Yeah it definitely sucked with out you as well. I wish you would of come. you would love it and my family would love you. probably more then me." She said slightly joking.

Liv sighed as he let her go. they had spent basically the whole summer together meeting up where ever and when ever they could. He said he had a suprise for her. she lifted an eyebrow as he pulled out a velvet box. She took it gently and undid the ribbon and opened it. she stopped staring at it. then him." Oh wow baby I love it thank you." She said, she kissed and hugged him tightly. she pulled back and asked him to put it on. she moved her hair so he could. she smiled brightly as it nestled perfectly on her neck. she turned hugging him tightly.

Anne and Zane Hill
↬ Grade 12 ↫ Anne Rose Hill {Rose} | ♀ ~ Bisexual | 17 {Nov.17} |Dorm 219 | Dance Major | single | Russian
↬ Grade 10 ↫ Zane Lee Hill {Zane} | ♂ ~ Straight | 16 {Nov.3} | Dorm 228| Engineering Major| single for now | Russian
Interactions : Victoria @~Happily.Ever.After~
Mentioned: Lilth @LoliNinja Noah @~Happily.Ever.After~

Zane hadn't seen Noah, he however decided he meet his roommate at some point. He wanted to just sleep for now. He stayed passed out with ear phones in his ears.

Anne smiled at her roommate."Well that's actually kinda cool wish my family do that. Yeah let's go grab something to eat sounds good to me." She said as she grabbed her key and walked down with her roommate." So what in the heck did you do this summer?" She asked her roommate with a yawn. she was still jet lagged but could deal with it. As she walked she didn't see the girl Lilth coming into view and walking her way. Both were definitely not paying attention to their surroundings.

Elena and James Dawson
↬ Grade 10 ↫ Elena Summer Dawson {Ele} | ♀ ~ Straight | 16 {Jan.1} | Dorm 230 | Art Major | single | Scottish
↬ Grade 11 ↫ James Tanner Dawson {Jay} | ♂ ~ Straight | 17 {Dec.31} | Dorm 218 | Art Major | single | Scottish
Interactions:
Mentioned:

reply for next post

Last edited:
Lilith Tokisaki
She was walking through the halls and didn't see anyone coming. Because of this she crashed right into a girl who was walking towards her. She fell to the ground as did the other girl. Lilith quickly got up and went over to the girl and bowed deeply
I am so so sorry! I was not paying attention to where I was going and I had to do a lot of stuff and wanted to bring my stuff to my dorm room and and I am so sorry! I'll repay you with some lunch or whatever. Just what you want
Lilith quickly help the girl up and stood there with her face red of embarrasment. She really was stupid for not looking out where she was going and even hurting a fellow student. Her rant however came out funny cause of her dumb accent. She had her Swedish one and her Japanese one which made it sound like weird gibberish.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho

[bg=#c25769][dash=black]
Marina J. Argyris ❝Mari, Jewel❞ » X » 14 〈Nov.10〉;Grade 9;Culinary » Dorm 207;Elodie » Straight » Friends;Elodie*,Isaac*, Lotus,? » Single;No Love Interest[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#c25769]
[dash=black]Tagged; Elodie & Lotus/ @Felilla Isaac/ @Thexif || Location; Dorm => Mess Hall[/dash]
[dash=black]After setting her bed and unloading her luggage, Marina sighed and glanced around her room. She was looking forward to the dance later on that night, but was currently exhausted...or hungry, she couldn't really tell which, just that the flight here had zapped her of her energy. Pulling the drawer of her night table open she pulled out a large bakery book and a spiral notebook with sticky notes sticking out at every which angle. Laying back on her bed, Marina stared at the white walls and wooden floors for a moment before opening her book. It felt almost as if she was at her old home in St. Petersburg, Russia, before she had moved to Maryland two years ago. Marina skimmed through her book, occasionally chewing on or writing something down in her notebook with a simple wooden pencil. Mari had quite a few hobbies, some of which included baking, theater and sports... Currently, she was jotting down some ideas inspired by her baking book for a new treat to sell at her step-mom's bakery: Angel's Sweet Tooth Treats.

After roughly an hour of skimming through her cookbook and jotting down ideas, Marina sat up and closed the thick book before sliding the heavy object back into the drawer, her notebook on top of it. Sliding off of the bed that she had managed to raise about a foot, letting the actual mattress rest about four feet off the ground with enough space under her bed for belongings, Jewel glanced around the room for a second before running a hand over her floral skirt and removing her key from her bedside table as she headed out the door for breakfast. Her mind had decided that it was more hungry than sleepy, and the dark haired girl was absolutely fine with that as she entered the Mess hall, grabbed a tray and headed to the service area to choose between a ham/sausage, egg and cheese melt, an omelet with different mix ins, swedish crepes complete with lingonberry butter... or she could just make a waffle at one of the five waffle makers, grab a scoop of 'ready to go' oatmeal or just a bowl of cereal. Deciding on a hot meal, Marina went for the crepes, a dish she always enjoyed, with an orange on the side and a mug of Hazelnut Creme Coffee. Walking over to a hightop table she sat down, wondering if anyone might join her as she took a sip of the hot liquid. She had decided on her way down that she would reacquaint herself with her best friends: Isaac and Elodie, who also happened to be her roommate, and her friend Lotus later on... if she didn't run into them first.[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#a1a63f][dash=black]
Victoria A. Love ❝Vic, Tori❞ » X » 18 〈Feb.2〉;Grade 12;Culinary » Dorm 219;Anne » Straight » Friends;Anne,Luca,Hadley,? » Single;No Love Interest[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#a1a63f]
[dash=black]Tagged; Anne/ @Scorpio Queen Lilith/ @LoliNinja || Location; Dorm => Hallway => Mess Hall[/dash]
[dash=black]Locking the door behind them, Tori followed her roomie out of their dorm and down the hallway, giving a little shrug "My summer was pretty damn boring. Avia got her license and neither of the older cousins had a job this summer, so there were plenty of us around to watch the little ones and no one really needed to be driven anywhere. There was no emergency flying to India this year, just my mom's annual trip that the rest of us didn't go on, so it was pretty quiet. What did you guys do?" the short girl asked in reply, stopping in her tracks when her friend and another familiar looking girl ended up on the ground. "Are you okay Anne?" she asked, offering her friend a hand before turning her attention to the other girl "Are you alright Lilith?" she asked, recognizing the girl after a moment. Vic was friendly with the other girl but didn't really consider her an actual friend... though she did seem nice.[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#7fb0b8][dash=black]
Emilie C. Cromwell ❝Em, Emmi❞ » X » 12 〈Dec.5〉;Grade 8;Art » Dorm 204;Burgundy » Straight » Friends;Ele,Jay,? » Single;No Love Interest[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#7fb0b8]
[dash=black]Tagged; Button/ @Felilla || Location; Dorm[/dash]
[dash=black]First looks can be deceiving at times, but they can also be amazing... and this was definitely no exception. As Emmi hoisted her luggage up and carried it into her room alone, something she had been utterly terrified to do after saying goodbye to her dad, brother and grandmother in the parking lot, Emilie placed her belongings down in front of the cut-out silver-grey wall. Her bed was a normal bed, but it was surrounded by the shape of a cloud cut into the wall... it was awesome, and very artistic which helped to calm the young girl's nerves a bit. Looking around briefly as she placed her smaller suitcase on the mattress, Em pulled out a vacuum sealed package that contained her bedspread and another that contained two pillows before gingerly placing the still open suitcase on the floor, a couple stuffed animals and decorative pillows in it. The small preteen made her cloud-framed bed in a quick and efficient manner before beginning to set up the rest of her side of the room... her side. It finally hit her that she would be sharing a room. The sharing wasn't an issue, by any means... it was that she would have to talk to another person. well whoever it was, hopefully they were nice... at least they would both be eighth graders so their experiences couldn't be too different, right?[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#f29983][dash=black]
Aspen V. Scott ❝Aspen❞ » * » X » 16 〈Jul.12〉;Grade 11;Art » Dorm 212;Parker » Straight » Friends;Jay,Isabella,Lilith,Ash,Monty,? » Single;No Love Interest[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#f29983]
[bg=#284775][dash=black]
Sadie S.H. Mckee ❝Sade, S❞ » X » 16 〈Mar.5〉;Grade 11;Dance » Dorm 225;Zelda » Straight » Friends;Zel*,Liv,Anne,Ele,Ash,Luca,Parker,Lotus,Monty,? » Single;No Love Interest[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#284775]
[dash=black]Tagged; Zelda/ @Poisoned Rose => Open || Location; Dorm[/dash]
[dash=black]Letting out a short laugh at her friends near indignance, S couldn't help smiling as her friend went on about Kyle and promising information later "Just go! ...oh, but if he suddenly gets the bright idea to ask you to the casual dance later you had best text me, cause it will so not be casual anymore, I'll make sure of it." she grinned, Walking over to the door with her best friend ever and closing it behind her before giving a little excited bounce. Even if neither of those love birds admitted it to one another it was soooo obvious they loved each other, and they were cute together... and Kyle wasn't one of those goody-goody guys so he would be fun, a perfect candidate for Zelda. Glancing around the room for a few minutes after the other girl had left, Sade pursed her lips slightly and did a few spins across the floor until she reached the ladder to her bed, climbing up she debated sending a group message to her other friends but thought better of it as her head plopped down on the mattress and she felt herself drifting off to sleep.[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#1d8be0][dash=black]
Andrew S. Addams ❝Andy, Drew, Chipmunk❞ » ** » X » 18 〈Sept.9〉;Grade 12;Dance » Dorm 221;Montague » Straight » Friends;Zane,Anne,Ele,Jay,Jazz,Luca,Ian,? » Single;Crush Hadley[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#1d8be0]
[dash=black]Tagged; Lilith/ @LoliNinja => Montague/ @Felilla / Open || Location; Outside/Student Parking => Dorm[/dash]
[dash=black]"See ya" Andrew said lightly, gesturing with a half wave as he turned around and began to get to work on unpacking his truck. Pulling his multi-colored bags out of the pickup he wandered up to his dorm, hopefully to re-meet his roommate, Montague, and set up his half of the room before classes began on Monday.[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#f0add7][dash=black]
Aerlyn B. Cameron ❝Aer, Aery❞ » X » 15 〈Sept.29〉;Grade 10;Theater » Dorm 230;Ele » Straight » Friends;Alex,Rupert,Isaac,? » Single;Eventually Zane[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#f0add7]
[bg=#f0add7][/bg]
[bg=#1d6e54][dash=black]
Noah E. Winston ❝Noah❞ » * » X » 16 〈Jul.18〉;Grade 10;Theater » Dorm 228;Zane » Straight » Friends;Alex,Ele,Jazz,Isaac,? » Single;Secret Crush Lotus[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#1d6e54]
[dash=black]Tagged; Open || Location; Outside[/dash]
[dash=black]Wandering around outside, Noah allowed his gaze to wander around the outdoor scenery, his senses seemed on high alert being out here, just as they were when he arrived every year. The teen was able to feel the slight end-of-summer breeze that the nearby sea carried along the coast keeping this area of practically southern California decently cool even on the hottest, most humid days.[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#c41616][dash=black]
Riley F. Kiss ❝Ry❞ » X » 13 Oct.4〉;Grade 8;Engineering » Dorm 217;? » Straight » Friends;Zane,Elodie,? » Single;Eventually like Burgundy[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#c41616]
[dash=black]Will post later/next time ... feel free to just start interacting with him if you want (:[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#702323][dash=black]
Kyle J. Knicll ❝Kyle❞ » ** » X » 17 〈Sept.1〉;Grade 11;Engineering » Dorm 205;? » Straight » Friends;Zane,Zelda,Lucas,Parker,? » Single;Likes Zel[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#702323]
[dash=black]Tagged; Zelda/ @Poisoned Rose || Location; Outside/Courtyard[/dash]
[dash=black]A bit puzzled when he didn't get a reply right away, Kyle let out a semi-disheartened sigh and continued his walking along the edge, thinking of heading off elsewhere but not acting ono it. He knew Zelda wasn't ignoring him, she was probably chatting away to her roommate, if he recalled correctly they were best friends... though he could be wrong. Kyle didn't exactly pride himself on gossip and knowing everyone's relationships, including those of which the girl he adored was involved. It wasn't his business to pry and so far nothing had really concerned him... a bit of a shock since usually something was associated with his name or position as a good-for-nothing foster kid. Freezing when he felt someone cover his eyes he was less than a millisecond from backhanding them and tossing them into the pond he was circling, but thankfully he had gotten slightly better control over his violent tendencies and was able to hold back long enough to hear the voice. Instead of tossing her he was able to move his hands up to hers and pull them down, it may have been a tad rough but much better than what he had been about to do not even a full moment prior.turning around to face her, Kyle couldn't help grinning "Hey Zel, what are you up to?" he asked, his frustration and anger from before melting away noticeably.[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#0a5459][dash=black]
Garret J. Finn ❝Gar❞ » X » 15 〈Jan.1〉;Grade 9;Medicine » Dorm 215;? » Straight » Friends;Liv,August,Rupert? » Single;Eventual crush Elodie[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#0a5459]
[dash=black]Will post later/next time ... feel free to just start interacting with him if you want (:[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#6c2cbf][dash=black]
Anna N. Platt ❝Annie❞ » ** » X » 14 〈Nov.15〉;Grade 10;Medicine » Dorm 202;Lotus » Straight » Friends;Alex,Jazz*,Lilith,Isaac,? » Single;secret crush Montague[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#6c2cbf]
[bg=#0e4f19][dash=black]
Jacob K. Bailey ❝Jake❞ » * » X » 18 〈Oct.28〉;Grade 12;Medicine » Dorm 227;Asher » Straight » Friends;Liv,Alex,Anne,Jay,Hadley,Monty,? » Dating;Liv[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#0e4f19]
[dash=black]Draping the necklace over her neck, Jake was extremely happy that she had liked it... it had cost him quite a bit of money. Kissing her cheek he ran his hands down her arms, stopping at her hands and taking hold of them gently "next time, I promise I will go with you... but they needed my help on the farm and I couldn't just let them struggle, winter break I am all yours... if you're going back to Ireland that is, if not we can just go back up to Canada or to one of the states, your choice" the average heighted male promised before taking a deep breath "I should probably let you go unpackand get settled in. I'll see you later, and hey, if you need help come get me. It's so perfect to be the room right aacross from yours" he smirked, letting Olivia go to set up.[/dash][/bg]​

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
[BCOLOR=#800080]Zelda Maria O'Connel ❝Zel❞ » » 17〈October 3rd〉;Grade 11;Medicine » Dorm 225; » Straight » Friends; Sadie, Jacob, Luca, ? » Single;likes Kyle[/BCOLOR]

When Kyle's hands touched her pulling them down almost sharply a small shiver ran through her body feeling something akin to sparks. "Just looking for you is all." Her reply was short but very much to the point. She had before watched his body go completely tense with restraint of course she knew him well enough he was resisting tossing her into the borderline freezing water. She bit her bottom lip while slowly putting her hands to her sides. She adored the feeling of his hands holding hers, but he would never feel the same about her the way she did him. Zel was insanely inlove with her best guy friend and couldn't admit that to him of course. Zel ran a free hand through her hair, "How was your summer Ky?" She started to walk with him around the pond so it gave them something to do and time for them to catch up on things. Zel naturally kept incontact most of the summer with him via phone. Hell her father even offered to get her best friend a new reliable phone at one point to her even making a point to send it with her. "Dad want you to visit next break that is of course if you can get your fosters to agree to coming with me back to the Ire." Her father loved Kyle and actually wanted to meet him in person to see why his daughter seemed so close to the young man.

Mentioned: Kyle

Isaac Harper
14(Mar.17);Grade 9;Theater » Dorm 229 » Gay » Friends: Marina, Aerlyn, Noah, Anna, ? » Single;No Love Interest
Location: Mess Hall;Interaction: Marina / @~Happily.Ever.After~

Isaac hummed an upbeat tune as he walked into the mess hall. The delectable smells coming from the kitchen were enough to make him pause for a moment and caused his stomach to growl loudly. After living through the summer on take out and frozen foods, this seemed like heaven. He wasted little time in proceeding to the service station, going for a simple ham and cheese omelet with a banana on the side and a large glass of orange juice.

It didn't take him long to spot a familiar face as he searched for a place to sit. “Mari!” He called from across the room, not thinking about how loud he was being. A huge smile spread across his face as he jogged up to where his best friend sat, where the moment his tray hit the table he went in for a hug and began to talk a mile a minute. “Hey, I missed you, how are you, what was your summer like? Mine was alright, I mostly hung out around my house, though I did go to the beach quite a bit, not that you can tell since I used a stupid amount of sunscreen, but my sister insisted I did so it's whatever, probably would have burned instead of tanned anyways, so yeah. But a big thing was also watching a ton of older shows. It was a normal day towards the beginning of summer and Brooke had gotten home just a couple days ago from her university and she made a reference that I didn't get, and then she was like “I must fix this” so she showed me pretty much all of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Firefly, which are actually awesome. And then...wait, I had asked how you were.” Isaac chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head, slightly embarrassed. “Sorry. I'm just really excited with seeing you again.”

Status
Not open for further replies.