Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
Embarcadero
Trade
School

tumblr_nwlkhbEHK71tw3lmao1_1280.jpg

The Basics
✎ Location :: 777 Embarcadero, Morro Bay, California, USA
✎ Time Of The Year :: September, 2015 {End of Summer, Beginning of Fall}

Embarcadero is a school that specializes in six specific things. While this is a boarding school for eighth to twelfth graders, Embarcadero provides it's very few students with the most prestigious of opportunities and the training they need to excel in their futures much more than the typical educational institute that most people attend. Though this school comes at a pretty cost, the products of ETS have much better outcomes with much higher acceptance rates and even the occasional scholarship to a prestigious center of higher learning. They also tend to have a higher starting salary after graduating from here and college than your average child who attended the 'Plain Jane and Joe' Schools just at the other end of town. So please, don't hesitate to pick up your complimentary brochure, call our toll-free number at 805-994-0246 or visit our site online at ww.ETSofMorroBay.edu and apply today! Remember, this school ONLY accepts incoming eighth graders so hurry before it's too late!

Embarcadero Trade School is a boarding school for grades 8 to 12 specifying in certain trades that are listed below. It is located at 777 Embarcadero, Morro Bay, CA 93442.

There are 6 trades the school focuses on with 10 individuals per trade, 12 individuals per grade and 60 individuals total with half being male and half female. The school is obviously very competitive as only a certain amount are accepted <12 to be exact> each year. The school is quite expensive with only one girl and one boy from each year getting a full scholarship that they must work hard to retain. The school does give out two grants a year that cover anywhere from a quarter to a half of the tuition which is $27,000 per year.

The trades are Culinary, Dance, Theater, Art, Engineering and Medicine.

(Scholarships and grants were placed randomly. * is a grant student ** is a scholarship student)

Places In and Around the School
Aᴇʀɪᴀʟ VɪᴇᴡTʜᴇ BᴜɪʟᴅɪɴɢCᴏᴜʀᴛʏᴀʀᴅ/Bᴀᴄᴋ ᴏғ BᴜɪʟᴅɪɴɢLɪʙʀᴀʀʏCᴏᴍᴘᴜᴛᴇʀ Lᴀʙ
GʏᴍPᴏᴏʟMᴜʟᴛɪ-Pᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ FɪᴇʟᴅDᴀɴᴄᴇ Sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
TʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀMᴇss HᴀʟʟKɪᴛᴄʜᴇɴ
Sᴛᴜᴅʏ Aʀᴇᴀ 1Sᴛᴜᴅʏ Aʀᴇᴀ 2
Aʀᴛ Sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ

Interesting I am in

yayayayay ... btw, if you ever decide to start that descendants villains up again let me know! @Satan's Mistress

i saw, i replied... but I'm in class so now i shall poof... again...

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Sure I will try tomorrow I am super tired

I am in for this one

Status
Not open for further replies.