Embarcadero Trade School || Open & Accepting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check my cs
An unfinished cs is invalid as far as I was aware. Though, I suppose I should be aware of some players habits by now. Pardon my offense.

@Wicked_"Innocence"
Hey, why don't we make characters that know one another? I'll let you pick your places first since I don't mind playing younger characters. This is going on the assumption that Happily doesn't mind me playing a demi-sexual character.

Hey @Scorpio Queen could you add your characters physical discriptions

They are finally done

@Shadow_Snow_Storm ok I understand that the cs need to be complete she wasn't referring to the fact they were complete but for the specific roles she requested she never said her cs was done and the top of it at the time said major wip

@Shadow_Snow_Storm ok I understand that the cs need to be complete she wasn't referring to the fact they were complete but for the specific roles she requested she never said her cs was done and the top of it at the time said major wip
Are you the CO-GM?

Are you? I know I'm not but sweetie you need to take in the fact that she probably wasn't done and just wanted whoever to see what roles she had taken so that they knew. You really need to not act high and mighty hun. That is really irritating to some people. She knew she wasn't done but you didn't fully read her cs because if you did you would have seen the wip ontop

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Come on guys lets keep the peace while Happily is gone. Everything is okay now @Shadow_Snow_Storm because now I have my roles so there is no reason to argue. I'm okay with the fact that @Scorpio Queen had the roles, and she was nice enough to tell me that she claimed them. So please can we keep calm...

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Come on guys lets keep the peace while Happily is gone. Everything is okay now @Shadow_Snow_Storm because now I have my roles so there is no reason to argue. I'm okay with the fact that @Scorpio Queen had the roles, and she was nice enough to tell me that she claimed them. So please can we keep calm...
Yeah sorry wasn't being mean was letting you know

• Love
Reactions: Beesknees
Are you? I know I'm not but sweetie you need to take in the fact that she probably wasn't done and just wanted whoever to see what roles she had taken so that they knew. You really need to not act high and mighty hun. That is really irritating to some people. She knew she wasn't done but you didn't fully read her cs because if you did you would have seen the wip ontop
Was honestly asking to see if you could answer my question but whatever.

I am sorry but to me it seemed your question came off a bit sarcastic, that is my bad I do apologize. I will try to answer to the best of my abilities

@Poisoned Rose
I wanted to suggest a Music Department if there isn't one already. Plus I was wondering if it would be possible to have a demi-sexual/romantic character if I explain what it means and how they behave in romantic situations.

In which case I would like to join, on the condition that I be allowed to play either a demi-sexual (only sexually attracted to people they're bonded deeply with on an emotional level) or pansexual (sexual attraction is not based on physical sex or gender identity). Any other characters I make will fall within the binary of hetero/bi/homo sexuality.

Yes, that's fine I'll make the exception. @Shadow_Snow_Storm

As far as everything else goes, I didn't have a chance to actually get on today, so I'll be updating everything when I get on my computer in the morning.

...if anyone has any questions they desperately need answered just message me :3

@Shadow_Snow_Storm - I would say music is included in either Theater or Dance. Art in this rp is more drawing, graphic design, painting, etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I updated the cast list ( @Wicked_"Innocence" ) it should be easier for you to see who's open now.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

@Scorpio Queen , they're accepted ... what kind of relationship are Jacob and Liv in? ...Can I claim Zane for one of my girls (preferably Aery or Anna)?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Because of how selective this school is I don't want any more siblings in this rp. If you desperately want to create siblings message me.

Last edited:
|.::.|Isabella Stern|.::.|
9eeea5e7b4961c4aa6cfbb84c893bf41.jpg

:;:Full Name:;:
{Isabella May Markov-Stern}
:;:Nickname:;:
{Izzy; Bella; May; Poe}
:;:Age:;:
{17}
:;:Birthday:;:
{December 29}
:;:Gender:;:
{Female}
:;:Sexuality:;:
{Demi-sexual/Hetero-romantic}
:;:Nationality:;:
{Italian - English}
:;:Physical Description:;:
{Isabella stands at a petite 5'3, with a slender build and subtle curves. She was born with midnight black hair, that now lays in long strands cut evenly and straight right now to the middle of her back. She weighs nearly one hundred and twenty five pounds, dry. Eyes of an unnatural silver settle just beneath raven coloured fringe.}
:;:Health Ailments:;:
{Isabella has a slight allergy to the sun which often prevents her from participating in physical activity during daylight hours. When exposed for too long to direct sunlight her skin with take on a rather grey colour and swell mildly. When covered she can avoid most affects of the sunlight on her, down just to mild irritation of the eyes and sinuses | Isabella also suffers from chronic night terrors and thus sometimes needs to be tied down to stay in bed}
:;:Personality:;:
{At her base, Isabella is a quiet girl who enjoys the company of few but resents that of many. She is calm and level headed, rational and yet at times her judgement is clouded by her feelings like any other. She craves companionship, but often pushes others away without a second thought to preserve her own state of being for she has seen many a girl ruined by love. She is selfless when it comes to helping those she does not have a personal connection with though when she becomes attached to someone she becomes incredibly selfish though that selfishness is masked by a selfless wish for them to be happy. A compassionate and poetic individual she may almost always speak in phrases that resemble a poem of sorts, and hold that which she refuses to speak for herself. }
:;:History:;:
{A child runs, plays in the sand,
Dances and twirls as new moon spans
But hence we must give sweet goodbye
To the innocent child that we once were.
Sadness and doubt could her eyes,

Fear and love pine her mind
Looking for sweetness in a world of dread
As victims pile on her mans hands.
Love and betrayal go hand in hand

For once we were young,
Without knowledge of danger
With love and kindness we all seek,
Before life turned grey and we died inside.
Hands touch where they should not,

Rough and calloused;
Ropes that bind,
Tie and scar, we cannot hide
From our grave mistakes.
We trusted,

Loved and spoke together;
Shared and played;
We thought we were safe.
When he came for us

It was our mistake,
For trusting and loving
Beyond their faith.
We were young once,

When we tempted fate,
Love and lost
For our mistake.}
:;:Likes:;:
{Poetry
Cats
Warm beverages
Novels}
:;:Dislikes:;:
{Loud noises
Surprises
Disruption}
:;:Talents:;:
{Poet & Novelist | Acting | Dramatic Arts | Shakespeare | Musical Instruments}
:;:Hobbies:;:
{Avid reader | Musical instrument practice | Animal Shelters}
:;:Grade:;:
{12}
:;:Trade:;:
{Theater}
:;:Clubs & Sports:;:
{The Somebodies - Wednesday}
:;:Love Interest:;:
{OPEN, message me}
:;:Family:;:
{Marcus Vray Markov - Biological father - Deceased | Eliza Lyn Stern - Biological Mother - alive | Victoria Rose Stern - half sister - alive | Richard Trent Stern - step father - alive | Xavier James Markov - elder brother - alive}
:;:Other:;:
It was our favourite colour, no? That would be a deep midnight violet for me.

accepted @Shadow_Snow_Storm ... nice poem :3

I'm working on the IC now, hopefully I'll have it up by this evening

@~Happily.Ever.After~
Thanks. I'll probably be making a couple of younger girls and a older boy if that's alright.
And yes, the poem is probably about what you think it is. It suited the character so I wrote it for her.

Anyway. I'm on Winter Break now and I never work too much so I'll have plenty of time until the new year.

go right ahead @Shadow_Snow_Queen ... I don't care how many characters people have as long as they all stay active ^^

...I'm on break starting monday. I have my last final... and then I just have one class starting at the end of January, so I'll be on much more as well...with the exception of Sat/Sun/Mon when I work.

@Scorpio Queen , they're accepted ... what kind of relationship are Jacob and Liv in? ...Can I claim Zane for one of my girls (preferably Aery or Anna)?

I say a romantic relationship since both are seniors and yeah let me look at both real quick

Status
Not open for further replies.