Embarcadero Trade School || Open & Accepting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure that should be fine with her, but I really shouldn't answer for happily.

I am sure that should be fine with her, but I really shouldn't answer for happily.
I'm actually pretty sure I used to role play with her before the site was wiped and reset over a year ago. I recognize the username. But I have a character I'd really like to use, but I can't because she's a demi-sexual :/ SO I'm hoping she's okay with that. I can explain most sexualities and gender identities. I have a lot of binary-defying friends.

I understand so do I love

• Love
Reactions: Dreams_of_Dusk
Hey do you do reserves cause I would love to reserve an 11th grade female in medicine and a 12th boy in art. I'm a bit busy right now but I'm striving to get something up and finished tomorrow.

I forgot to ask of Music is included in Art. Because around here its included in all subcategories of an Art program in c school.

Hey do you do reserves cause I would love to reserve an 11th grade female in medicine and a 12th boy in art. I'm a bit busy right now but I'm striving to get something up and finished tomorrow.
Female is taken

Crap...I typed 11th and I meant 12th. Is the 12th female in medicine still open?

May I please reserve a 12th grade boy for Culinary and a 9th grade boy for Dance? Thank you~ ^^

No I took it
There's no name there meaning that you took it and I read all of the thread(s) to make sure I didn't miss it. It's just not there so I don't see how you can fairly claim that right now?

All I have to do is physical description and I am done

There's no name there meaning that you took it and I read all of the thread(s) to make sure I didn't miss it. It's just not there so I don't see how you can fairly claim that right now?
Check my cs

Okay~
I went through and looked at all the c.s's so I'm not filling up all the space asking what's taken or not. I'll take a 12th female in art and a 12th grade male in art.

(If anyone has said that they claimed this I'll cry T-T)

Status
Not open for further replies.