Email notification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Qrow

Original poster
Hey, since the new update to the site a few days ago I'm not getting any emails from three site for new messages from my threads, people or anything? I was wondering if you knew what was wrong or if a setting of mine might have been turned off?

You try double checking your settings and seeing if unselecting, saving, and reselecting helps o.o

If your email address is hotmail or Outlok --->

It's a known issue, @jared555 is in contact with the provider to see what's up and reach a resolution.

Unfortunately I think someone in the same ip range as the new server was being rude and sending spam. I contacted my provider and they are contacting hotmail/live/etc.

AOL is also a problem but I think maybe one person on Iwaku still uses that.

AOL?? oh so it was the provider than ans just wait to see if it gets resolved. And I inflicted, saved than clicked and saved but I don't believe it did a thing?

AOL?? oh so it was the provider than ans just wait to see if it gets resolved. And I inflicted, saved than clicked and saved but I don't believe it did a thing?
I'm not sure what you mean here?

Basically, if your email address is @hotmail or @outlook, then the issue concerns you. It's being investigated.

However, if your email address is something else, then it might be a different issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.