G

Gands

Original poster
upload_2017-5-6_23-17-25.png

Metropolis. The city most held up to symbolize the American dream. Liberty and Independence, Delaware's motto. Held tightly to by Metropolisians (or Metropolites, the terms are in about equal use).
A city shaped by its savior, Superman. A symbol of how one man can accomplish anything, and do the right thing, despite the outside pressures of the world and opposition.
Not that Metropolis doesn't have its dark side, it's ugly side. Many of its villains sit in glass skyscrapers, enacting their evils from inside of board rooms and on conference calls
There's a dark side to Metropolis. It just gets a new coat of paint and some shiny chrome to hide it.

Welcome to Metropolis

This sandbox rp is part of the Epic Mashup Clan.
Find it here and check it out. https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/groupdiscussions/epic-mashup.219/

After hear Daina asking for his name, he just said, " Spawn."As spawn follow her, they walked, recognizes well Spawn seemed to float, to a park jet. He notices hulking orange recognizes him as Ben Grimm, The Thing. Ben Grimm gave him a dubious look and nodded to him, Spawn gave a respected nodded as well.

Spawn looked at this two as they try and think of a plan. Spawn ask, ''Do you know if Ultron is here or if he coming here? I sure he would of rig the factory with sentries and security. Is there anyone you know in the building right?"Spawn look around at said factory as he talked, and trying to sense an evil around him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Near the parked jet and the venting station...

Ben Grimm sticks an unlit cigar in his mouth.

" We followed an energy signature here from where he was spotted in Metropolis "

Wonder woman walked over to the Thing and patted him on the shoulder.
" I have come to help you fight Ultron my friend. This is another who will help us, he is called Spawn. It appears we will be the strong front so that Arcee and Snake eyes can enter from another direction with impunity. Are you all ready ? "

She talked into a communicator .

"This is Wonder Woman, we are ready to enter on your mark Snake eyes."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Breach @The Wanderer @Camleen

Felicity Smoak and James Hunter

"
I think I agree with Wonder woman on this. If we all come from different directions, we can at least flank them. Also, I would want Hercules to come with us. Ben, do you think you can stay outside so we can make sure that nothing gets in?" She asked him.

James didn't argue. It seemed pretty solid to him.

@The Wanderer @Camleen @Breach @Gands

Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes heard the others closing in on his position. Not wanting Ultron to know of their presence. He decided to turn back.

He made his way back to the window he had climbed in from. Taking out a small flashlight from a pouch on his belt. Before clicking it on and off. Using it to signal the others where to enter. With his free hand, he sent a message using Morse.

A few seconds later. Tunnel Rat spoke on comms. "Okay. Snakes wants whoever in coming with him to make their way to the flashing light. That and be careful."

@Camleen @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @Breach @Michale CS

• Thank You
Reactions: Michale CS
Her rather large (relatively) form moves swiftly through the buildings, leaning forward as she moves quietly. Those softly glowing eyes scan left to right constantly, watching for any danger before her. Any danger to herself or her squad. She still doesn't know what an Ultron is, but she assumes it's something mechanical. Or mechanically based. Why else take Deftwing's T-Cog? She bounds up onto a loading car, crouching on top of it as she looks in the general direction she thinks Snake Eyes went.

It's about that moment she sees the flashlight go off, and her eyes narrow. She focuses on that spot, and is able to make out Snake Eyes' form (only barely). She smiles a little to herself, having found him. Even with Spawn interfering and slowing her down, she's still able to back him up. She speaks in a soft tone into her comms as she hears Tunnel Rat ++"Understood. I'm real close."++ She pushes herself to her feet now, keeping her eyes on the spot she saw the flashlight. She is about to move, but she freezes a moment. Her hand comes up and presses against the side of her head, changing her communication frequency. The team would no longer hear her voice. ++"Arcee here, go ahead."++ a few moments of chatter… and her eyes close as she bows her head slightly. Her hands fall to her sides as she frowns to herself, and after those few moments she speaks once more. ++"Thanks, First Aid. I know you did all you could. I'm glad you were there for him at the end. Arcee out."++

Her eyes open now as she scowls, her hands clenching into fists at her sides. She remains motionless there in the night as she just stares, as she tries to decide what she can do now. She knows what she wants to do… her mind and her Spark are in something of a conflict at this moment. Her Spark tells her to just go in there and tear apart the whole scrapping place, and anyone inside of it that stands in her way. She feels her fists now trembling with anger… and she makes a decision.

Raising her hand to the side of her head once more, she switches back to the frequency this group is on. She looks along the building's exterior, and she now starts to move. Her voice once more comes over the communicator to everyone. ++"Frag with this. Whoever did this is going to pay, and pay dearly. The rest of you get out of here, I'll handle this."++ Despite the fact her voice seems artificial in nature, the anger and emotion is evident there. With a running start she bounds from building to building, and lands on the roof of the warehouse Snake Eyes finds himself in. She draws her hand up, and with a clicking sound the whole of her hand and forearm reconfigure into what looks like a gun of some kind. Her arm starts to glow as she points downwards, and with a small explosion she shoots through the ceiling.

Arcee falls into the building and lands in a crouch with a loud metallic clang, now both of her hands reconfigured to their alternate blaster mode. She stands as she turns in a quick circle, guns pointed outwards as they glow softly. She calls out angrily ++"Well here I am! No more hiding, no more games! Come out and get me!"++
AR080202.jpg

Tagging: @Gands, @LuckycoolHawk9, @Breach, @Michale CS, @The Wanderer

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: The Wanderer
Metropolis
Shield containment division

Hercules Lion of Olympus

He has been taking a few moments recovering from the battle when his communicator buzzes.

He listens for a moment then starts to talk.

" Yes Dianna, we are done here. We will take one of the Shield jets and head that way. Good luck. "

He looks at Terry.

" Young man, you game for more ? I am heading to Detroit to battle Ultron "

With that the big hero jogs towards the nearby Shield Jet.

@The Wanderer

Detroit

Wonder Woman

Diana tilts her head as she hears the explosion.

" Looks like cover's blown kids"

{{ into communicator }} " Snake eyes, try to use the rest of us as a distraction and find a control center, We'll head in from here. "

" Spawn, you and I are up front, Ben you have the tail end. James, you keep the tech safe. if anyone thinks this is too much for them... stay out here until its done. This will be extremely dangerous. "

{{ Ben Grim }} " Roger that Di, I got the back door "

With that, Wonder Woman starts moving down the subterranean tunnel.

@Breach @LuckycoolHawk9

{{ Martian Manhunter }} " Star Girl, I believe she will need assistance soon, she is currently consumed by rage. "

@Michale CS

James Hunter and Felicity Smoak

" I got her covered- make sure that she doesn't get hurt," he said, affirming what Diana had said. Though she was much older than her, he felt a fierce older brother quality to covering her. He wasn't going to let anyone get to her.

Felicity sighed as she tried to see if there was anything close to hack into.

@Gands @Breach

Terry McGinnis

Terry contemplated the offer, before deciding to tag along. "Sure. For what else am I going to do while everyone's having fun?" He quipped a little bit. Before following Hercules onto the ship.

He was going to decline, but if the other group of people were in danger and if he hadn't been able to help them. Terry wouldn't be able to live down the guilt.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Snake Eyes

When Snake Eyes heard the explosion, he knew things were about to get harder.

As he went to go and find the control center. He used past experience to help him find his way to said control center. Such as: A control center would be somewhere isolated, but easy to access. Off of the normal path. So that anyone intruders coming in wouldn't think to look there. Then again, it could be placed somewhere else for all he knew.

He just hoped that his hunch would pay off and they could get what was needed and get out.

@Camleen @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @Breach @Michale CS

Spawn heard the explosion and knew things are about to get crazy. Diane told him that they going to cover the front and He said, "Then let's get ready". and then from his cape shaped and appeared two large guns in his hands.
upload_2017-9-11_12-46-37.jpeg
Then 20 skulls started to sprout and stretch out from his body in chains.
upload_2017-9-11_12-55-17.jpeg
The skulls started to poised like cobras waiting to strike.
Spawn stood there and waited untill trouble comes.
@Gands

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-11_12-45-57.jpeg
    upload_2017-9-11_12-45-57.jpeg
    4 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2017-9-11_12-46-25.jpeg
    upload_2017-9-11_12-46-25.jpeg
    4 KB · Views: 1
Stargirl followed along behind Diana using a trick she mimicked from some of SHIELD'S tech - refractive mirroring. It made her partially invisible, if you didn't look very carefully. And because she was flying, that took care of most of the sound. Anyone Diana was after would engage her and have a big surprise when Stargirl showed up out of nowhere, especially if there were multiple opponents.

(( edited! didn't see Gary's post before! ))
@Gands @The Wanderer @LuckycoolHawk9 @Camleen @Breach

Last edited:
Detroit
Abandoned factory

As Arcee makes her presence known, there is a voice echoing throughout the factory.

" Ahh, just in time to share in my triumph. Some of the grand heroes of Earth. I am afraid you will be too late. I will however celebrate your attempt "

Swarms of partially completed copies of Ultron flood most of the factory.
The larger group, now with four heroes, is attacked with great numbers. Wonder Woman works to compliment the dark Antihero fighting at her side. Ben Grimm works to keep James and Felicity protected as best he can, every so often one slips past to get to James shields. Felicity finds an access point to the security system.

In the center of the first floor, Arcee's senses seem to be filled with Ultron's, enough perhaps to overwhelm. Wonderman flies down to join Arcee, to fight at her side.

For Snake Eyes, nothing seems to notice him...for now. His strategic sense leads him to believe his goal is deeper into this facility.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Camleen @The Wanderer @Breach @Michale CS

Reactions: The Wanderer
"Blah, blah. Who writes your speeches? There must be some... villain handbook where you all get your cliche' lines. Let's take em apart, Diana!" Stargirl whooped and laid into the robotic foes with abandon, first attacking with energy blasts from her staff, then mixed it up hand to hand. She was no Wonder Woman, but she'd once punched Solomon Grundy out!

Then, to make sure they didn't adapt to her tactics, she began to use her cosmic energy manipulation to alternatively overload and power down the robots - ARC reactors needed stable EM fields to operate, and honestly? - It had been awhile since she'd been able to truly cut loose with her abilities and she was reveling in it.

@Gands @Breach @LuckycoolHawk9 @Camleen @The Wanderer

Last edited:
Reactions: Gands
Spawn didn`t say anything, but his guns change shape and turned into getting guns with three cylinders in each one.
upload_2017-9-22_10-28-4.jpeg
Spawn lifted the guns, easily, in his hands and aimed, while saying, " Here is my gift to you!", at the horde of machines. Spawn fired, the bullets hit the swarm of machines with great accuracy, completely avoid hitting the other heroes. The chains started to scatter and start push and stabbing machines in different directions, also avoiding the heroes.

Arcee's knees bend a little as she now hears Ultron's voice, and it seems to come from all around her. Her widened eyes look up and around her into the darkness, trying to pinpoint the origin of that voice. ++"Think the voice in the night is gonna scare me?! I've already dealt with one joker trying to pull that scrap! Come on out, creep!"++ She says in a loud and challenging tone.

And then… ½ made Ultrons seem to come out of nowhere and everywhere.

A soft gasp is heard as she now spins and starts to fire, speaking with a soft chuckle. ++"Well asked for that, didn't I?"++ The lasers bursting forth from her transformed hands punch through Ultron after Ultron, but she can't fire fast enough to keep them all at bay. She is able to duck and weave through the various beams of destructive energy coming at her. A soft growl elicits forth as they get closer and closer, trying to surround her. The blasters affixed to her forearms transform back into her hands, and she then seems to flex her arms. With the sound of metal sliding on metal, large blades extend from the length of her forearms.
AR108.png

An Ultron takes a swing at her as it gets within reach, which she easily ducks under. She thrusts her arm up, slicing the ill created machine cleanly in half. She spins around and kicks the robot as it starts to fall with a shower of sparks, sending it colliding into another that is trying to get to her. And since it wants to be close, she obliges. She leaps up as one Ultron crashes into another, and comes down on top of them, thrusting her arm blades through their chests. She is barely able to lean out of the way of a laser beam, and the blade on her left arm draws in as that hand transforms back into a blaster. She regains her footing and lets off a quick shot, the Ultron that fired at her exploding as her beam takes off its head. Arcee grunts as an Ultron leaps onto her back, causing her to stumble forward as it tries to dig its claws into the back of her head. She hears its weapon charging, and so she whips her blaster up and stuffs it into the Ultron's mouth, firing as the back of its head explodes spectacularly. Reaching back she grabs it by what's left of its head and flings it forward towards another Ultron coming at her.

Arcee raises her blaster to take another shot, but she gasps as she freezes, her back arching a little. Simon is near her by now, and her hand transforms back to its normal self, her blade retracting into her forearm. Both hands move to grasp her own head, and she closes her eyes tight as she lets out a loud groan of pain. She drops to a knee as an Ultron fires at her, causing her body to jerk forward as she's hit in the back. She's clearly in pain, clearly something is very wrong. ++"Get… out… of my… brain!"++ She cries out in a pained, angry tone. Towards the end of the statement it more or less turns into a pained scream. The same Ultron that hit her is now within striking distance, and does so. It slams a metal fist into the back of Arcee's head, which only causes her to jerk forward a little.

James Hunter and Felicity Smoak

James was careful to not lose his concentration, lest he would lose the shield that he had spent some time creating. When an Ultron slipped closer to the shield, he would concentrate and try to blow it up. He had to stay focus. No distractions. He couldn't let the blonde get hurt.

Felicity would work towards hacking the access point.

@Gands @Camleen @Breach @The Wanderer @Michale CS

Snake Eyes

He had to be careful, he was getting deeper and deeper into this facility with virtually no one covering his back. They were however keeping the main brunt of Ultron's forces distracted. But if he got spotted. It would be bad to say the least.

Eventually, he found what appeared to be a control center.

The only problem was, Snake Eyes couldn't work out what he was seeing. Not saying he knew nothing about electronics. But Ultron's tech, as crude as it could get. Was still advanced. And probably had things changed up so a random person couldn't just walk in and mess with things.

Deciding to not waste time. He beeped a message into coms. A few seconds later, Tunnel Rat spoke into the coms that everyone was on. "Big question. What is Snake supposed to be looking for? He is at what he thinks is a control center."

Snake Eyes just hoped that someone knew.

@Gands @Camleen @Breach @Michale CS @LuckycoolHawk9

Felicity Smoak

" I think you should look for any sort of computer or room near the control center. Ultron is an internet person too, so we need to figure out where he is hiding. Is the room connected to anything?" She asked, trying to hack the feed to see if she would get a better view. She didn't look up, knowing James would keep her safe.

@Gands @Camleen @Breach @Michale CS @The Wanderer

Detroit
Abandoned factory

Snake had managed to find the security room. Chaos all over the factory from his position.

The room he is in has 3-d heads up display security displays being projected all around the room. There are several high tech things going on that will take a few moments to even understand. It is clear however, the internet in this room is being broadcast and the security cameras are fairly widely dispersed. He can see his team fighting.

@The Wanderer @Camleen @LuckycoolHawk9 @Breach

Detroit
Abandoned factory

The action within the factory was hot and heavy. Down in the tunnel especially. The situation was crowded and loud with not much room to maneuver. At one point Ben Grimm goes down with a crash. Dianna, Star Girl and Spawn closing ranks. Each now having to push themselves to their limits with the sheer number of semi finished Ultron's. James too is now having to work hard to keep he and Felicity from being hurt badly.

Just then, in her earpiece. Felicity could hear Tony Stark's voice.

" I have the local internet sealed off and more help is on the way. "

Meanwhile, back on the ground level. It was very close for a moment for the scout model. For a moment, things seemed to change. The vast majority of the semi finished Ultron's on this level had paused, altering their weapons and concentrated their fire on Simon Williams. Who was wilting now.

It seemed like a buffed up larger version of Ultron, definitely a finished model was approaching and the others parted for him.

" Ahh, a finished and practically new model, how delightful. When I am finished with you my dear, you will make, or I will make you a perfect bride. "

Horrible laughter echoed in the room.

Back up in the control room, a relatively short green man crawled out of an vent on one wall, he had a very large oblong head.

Just then a series of directions came in from Tony Stark via Text.

@Camleen @Michale CS @Breach @The Wanderer @LuckycoolHawk9

• Thank You
Reactions: Michale CS
Arcee lurches forward as she feels the signals being broadcast. As she feels something trying to dig into her very consciousness. Her flickering eyes look in Simon's direction, and even through the haze she is able to tell he's being brought down slowly. It's a merciless barrage from everywhere upon him, and there is only so much he can do.

The haze in her brain starts to clear as the 'finished product' Ultron finally makes his appearance. Arcee forces herself to her feet, her knees shaking a little with the effort. Her body is riddled with small dents and melted holes, battle damage from this very long night. She glares towards Ultron defiantly. Clearly, she's weak, weakened from all of the fighting. From the prolonged emotional stress in addition to the physical stress her form has been taking.

++"Perfect… bride…"++ she chuckles as she stares up at him, her eyes watching his. ++"My friends… would say you're… making a real mistake… I'm just… impossible to live with…"++ She knows she could take him on right here, right now. In fact, she wants to. She wants to put her fist right through his stupid cranial unit. But something Prime told her once screams in her mind. ++"The best of us know that friends are your greatest weapons, your greatest assets. You must be ready to sacrifice everything to keep them safe."++

Arcee now takes a step back from the approaching Ultron… making note how some of the lesser models made a little path for him to approach. Thanks, guys. ++"Sorry, Ultron. Kind of married to my job."++ She says with an arrogant smirk as she suddenly darts… away from him. She rushes towards Simon as she calls out ++"Hey!"++ The Ultrons around Simon are already aware of her sudden approach, and as soon as she was moving they were starting to look her way. One of them makes eye contact with her… and then her fist makes contact with the back of its head. From the front of its head. One of the Ultron around Simon falls as now a majority of them… and the main Ultron… focuses on her. ++"Sorry about this, fella!"++ She grabs Simon by his shoulders and spins around… hurling him through the air and away from the mess of Ultrons, from their fire. Her eyes watch as he is hurled through the air… and she is able to accurately predict where and how he would land. In what position his body would be in. Which is all she needs.

She chases after him and leaps up, her back arching. With a glance over her shoulder she transforms in midair, her small motorcycle alternate mode coming up right under Simon as he falls into the perfect position. Rather, as she moves to intercept him in midair. ++"Hold on!"++ she shouts as her engine revs high. Simon's form makes contact with the seat of her motorcycle form, and he would feel light invisible bonds along his legs and arms. Energy stabilizers her body produces to help any riders stay on, even when they don't have a real good grip of the handlebars. Together she and Simon come down, crashing into a lesser Ultron wheels first. The motorcycle veers left to right as her tires tear through the metal of the Ultron, and with the sound of tires screeching they are on their way out. Moving right through the path formed when the prime Ultron approached them. The Ultrons try to give chase, some even fire at Arcee. But in this form… she's faster and way more maneuverable than her main humanoid form. But she knows the ranks are closing in, and she's not totally sure she'll be able to make it to the exit…

• Love