'Ello

D

Dashmiel

Original poster
Greetings, Salutations, and any other of those cliched forms of address! I'm Dashmiel, the latest of newbs to show up to the gates of your community. Since a handy questionnaire was available, I'll start with that in order to introduce myself.

What nicknames do you like to be called?

Dash is the usual one, but I'm always open to be surprised.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?

I be a boy, still bright eyed somewhere in his middle twenties.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?

All forms of Fantasy and Sci-Fi are my favorite, but I can write any other genre provided the plot catches my attention.

What kind of characters do you usually play?

I usually play the mysterious stranger and stoic badass archetypes, but I can just as easily play any role.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?

Angry Sparkling Space Kittens with a penchant for sucking blood who also happen to be Marines that travel in Packs.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

You asked..."I GOT PASSION IN MY PANTS, AND I AIN'T AFRAID TO SHOW IT, SHOW IT, SHOW IT, SHOW IT, SHOW IT....

I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT!!!"

Aside from that bit of info, a few more tidbits about me are: I've been around the RP community block more than a few times. Came here because a friend practically dragged me, and it seems like I might have found what I've been looking for for a while now. I'm looking forward to meeting you nameless folk reading this, and I filled out my handy-dandy profile as much as possible, so feel free to check it out to learn a bit more about me. Now...off to randomly post to prove I'm not a robot, even though I'm almost sure I am.

HEY WEllcoome!

"so its that kind of partty, Hit it!"*rips of shell and starts danceing*

Sparkling blood sucking space kittens... that sounds terrifying. o_____o

....but welcome to the community! I think!

I shall name you Dashy! =w= Welcome to the Iwaku Community were everyone loves everyone else! Or so I think at the moment...Anyways, if you need any help just asked.

( P.S The name is Rina )

You definitely gained brownie points for quoting that song -nods-
Welcome to Iwaku! I'm Celest. If you need anything don't be afraid to ask.

Damnit, they're not suppose to like you. <<;;

I might be on MSN later today. Errands to run and stuff.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I think I'll like it here. Looking forward to mesmerizing you with my wit and charm as time goes on.

I'm a bit late, but hello and welcome to Iwaku, Dash.
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
I trust that you're finding everything all right, since I've seen you around a bit.
If you need help, please do asl!

I'm so late. Hi Dashmiel! Welcome to Iwaku! Help us beef up our Sci Fi section with Sci-Fi Month this month. :D

I'm so late. Hi Dashmiel! Welcome to Iwaku! Help us beef up our Sci Fi section with Sci-Fi Month this month. :D

Better late than never :D Thank you for your welcome! As for beefing up the Sci Fi section...why, that's just what I plan on doing. As soon as I registered and saw this big Sci-Fi Month announcement my inner Sci-Fi geek starting thumping his chest. And so, soon this newb is going to be done making his latest Sci-Fi creation and sharing it with you all! Coming soon to an Interest check near you.