Ello~

D

DillyDally

Original poster
I am new here!! I've never forum roleplayed before... and I'm a college student... So Imma try to stick with this as tough as I can! I enjoy modern-day material and high fantasy. I have a problem with sometimes underpowering my characters, so if anyone has crit I welcome it. I'm not going to do my first few posts until I free up some time, but I figure this is good a time as any to introduce myself. :)

I look forward to playing with you all!!

Welcome to iwaku DillyDally ^^
I hope you enjoy your time roleplaying here and find some good partners ;)
If you wonder about how anything works it's just to ask ^^

Yay! New person to roleplay! 8D That's always fun an exciting, playing for the first time! As long as you know how to play pretend and write a sentence, you'll have no problem. XD But we have a Roleplay Academy for learning quick tips and stuff!

Welcome to the community! <3

Hey there DillyDally! Welcome. You've found a good place to get started in forum RP. Hope you have fun!

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
Your name makes me think of a lullaby~
"Lavender is blue, Dilly Dilly..."
I know dillydally is a term, too. >>; Still.

Anyway, brand new to forum roleplay you say? Awesome!
Personally, I think you picked a great place to start. There are lots of people here who would love to help get you into playing here (myself included).

Since you're new, I have some links to show you some important roleplay parts of the site:

This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

This isn't all we have to offer, either, so feel free to look around for yourself.
If you need help with anything, please do ask!

Welcome!! Diana already mentioned the academy, but the link is here .
We look forward to playing with you =p