Ello..?

L

llharry

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called?: Tbh, I don't think i have any apart from ll + TopHatBrit

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? : Boy, 14 ^^

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? : Medieval/Modern

What kind of characters do you usually play?: Secretive / Leaders

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs? : Uh... What?

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!: Deadmau5... Ghosts 'n Stuff + Moar Ghosts 'n Stuff

I call fireball.

Hiya! You seem to be a pretty chill dude. Welcome to Iwaku! You will come to find that everyone here is lovely and there will be a roleplay that tickles your fancy. I am Celeste and if you have any questions feel free to message me! ^.^

If you want to meet the rest of the crazy crew a lot of them can be found in Cbox. Enjoy!

*Pinches Harry's cheeks!* HEEEHEEEE!!

....I mean, welcome to the community!

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku.
Your username makes me think of Dirty Harry. o_O
Anyway, hi, I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.

I am going to bequeath some useful things to you, use them well!

This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

Haha~ If you need any help, please feel free to ask! :D

Hi there llharry, I'm October *Finishes reading your intro. realizing he should have done that before greeting you* AH, a fireballer. I predict you and I will be fast friends. I'm playing a 'human cannon ball' in a circus themed RP, he may or may not be engulfed in flames at some point during the game. Not quite throwing fire balls, but still.

Welcome to Iwaku, the most awesome RP site on the net, hands down. Hope to RP with you soon.

Interesting XD Pleasure to meet a fireballer... My first ^^'

I hope you enjoy your stay ^.^

Kudos for the welcome =3
... And why do i now have Adminophobia...
Oh dear.

Don't be afraid! ,D the admins are your best friends ^_^

Welcome~~~~ I'm Sakuraaa.

FEAR ME. FOR I HAVE A FOREBODING BLUE-LIKE NAME.

Hello, Harry, and welcome to Iwaku! ^^ Enjoy yourself in our forums and if you have any questions we will seek you out and destroy you with torturous interrogations of your problem until you eventully tell us let me know and I will gladly help out!

:D