'ello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zico

Original poster
Hiya! New to this place, but not a stranger to roleplays at all! You guys can just call me Zico, and I'd like to formally introduce myself. :)

I'm a young man of nineteen years. Currently a full-time student with a part-time job trying to enjoy his summer break. When I'm not working or with my friends and family, I'm typically on the forums (and now, here!) where I escape reality by weaving wonderful stories, adventures, and romances with fantastic writers. I consider myself to be a high-cas to low-adv writer!

I like to read, play video games, hit on girls (and fail), eat food, kickbox, pick my nose, and all of that jazz that a typical young male would be interested in.

What I like most, though is meeting new people, whether irl or online. It doesn't matter. :) Hopefully I can comfortably settle down here with you all! Can't wait to meet you guys, and I'm always game for some casual chatting or RP requests, so don't be afraid to shoot me a PM!

Thanks for reading!

- Zico

Reactions: 2 people
Welcome Zico! That's a cool name you've got here. ;)

Enjoy your stay here, as I am sure you'll find plenty RP's to be part of and spice things up in the same time!

Maybe we can RP sometimes xD

Yoosh!! Tiger power!~ Raaawrr

Greeting Zico, It's a Pleasure to meet you. Welcome to Iwaku, please come in, kick off your shoes, make yourself at home.

Hello Zico and welcome to Iwaku! Hope you find something to your likening, there is a lot here to enjoy.

Hello Zico! I hope you enjoy your stay here. ;w;
I don't bite, so feel free to message me sometime if you like!~

Well Hello there Sir welcome to Iwaku!! Hope you have lots of fun and make lots of friends!!
*hugs*
And if you ever want to RP just hit me up :3
Have fun<3

Hiiii Zico! :D Welcome to the site!

Hello Zico! Welcome to the site! I'm newer to this site as well (I joined on Sunday.) If you would like to roleplay, PM me if you'd like!

Ah, I do enjoy me a good introduction. Kudos to you, sir.

Have you any questions, I'm your girl to go to. Otherwise, I hope to see you around ^.^ Don't forget to check out the cbox once in a while~

Thanks for the warm introduction, guys. Been a few days, and I've met some amazing people already. :D

This is such a great community!

Status
Not open for further replies.