Ello ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PureKor

Original poster
Hi everyone. I am new to this forum, but not so new to the forums format. Let's just say I took a long break due my life activities and didn't role played nor been on the forums for almost 3 years now..
Sheesh .. Sounds like I'm getting old lately, lol :)

However, I am pleased to meet everyone. Please be kind to me to a certain extent ;)
I have to stay I use my Iphone 5 because is the only modern gadget I got at the moment so I don't own an laptop. It's a bit difficult to post and things like that so sorry if I 'will' cause any inconvience to anyone.:)

Therefore, I hope I'll enjoy my time here and get back in track with my role playing skills.

Everyone have a good day / evening !^^

P.s. See you guys around.
~~ almost forgot! I want to mention that I am a Girl.^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello new person, welcome to Iwaku~

Hello miss welcome to Iwaku hope you have lots of fun and make many new friends.
*hugs* :3

Hello miss welcome to Iwaku hope you have lots of fun and make many new friends.
*hugs* :3

I hope so to x. * hugs back*
I am still lurking around the forum, it's been a long time .. It's as we'll a bit strange on the iPhone rather than a laptop.. I'll manage somehow.
*gives you a cookie to*

I hope so to x. * hugs back*
I am still lurking around the forum, it's been a long time .. It's as we'll a bit strange on the iPhone rather than a laptop.. I'll manage somehow.
*gives you a cookie to*
I know what you mean I made this last week i think XD and i'm still trying to get use to things!
I was on a break from RP'ing for about 4 years it took me a little bit to get back into it. But thanks to some
kind people on here I'm getting better.
Hope things go well for you :3
*takes cookie and noms on it* THANK YOU!

I know what you mean I made this last week i think XD and i'm still trying to get use to things!
I was on a break from RP'ing for about 4 years it took me a little bit to get back into it. But thanks to some
kind people on here I'm getting better.
Hope things go well for you :3
*takes cookie and noms on it* THANK YOU!

Of course.. I know the feeling of being on break and then try to get back in the Game lol xD

I'm sure I'll be fine in the end, I just want to start already writing ! I'm excited ..^^

Smiles shyly as you nom nom the cookie.
P.s. See you around then

Of course.. I know the feeling of being on break and then try to get back in the Game lol xD

I'm sure I'll be fine in the end, I just want to start already writing ! I'm excited ..^^

Smiles shyly as you nom nom the cookie.
P.s. See you around then
OK ^w^ come by and RP with me sometime!

Howdy Purekor! :D Welcome to the site!

I almost want to say your name like parkour but with a purrrrrrrrrRRRrrrrrrRRRRRrrrrr *... stops nuzzling random objects and purring...* for the first syllable.

Anyway I'm obviously Vay! And along with Diana we make up two thirds of the Admin team! WELCOME TO THE SITE!

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here! :3

I almost want to say your name like parkour but with a purrrrrrrrrRRRrrrrrrRRRRRrrrrr *... stops nuzzling random objects and purring...* for the first syllable.

Anyway I'm obviously Vay! And along with Diana we make up two thirds of the Admin team! WELCOME TO THE SITE!

Aww.. It's alright ^^ it does have a meaning this name that I picked .. But then again ;) you can call me Pur~puuur if you'd like.!

Thank you for your kindness x

*bows towards Cool* greetings to you to. Thank for you welcoming me .
I already enjoy my time here.. Oh yes, a lot ! You guys did a great job with this forums .^^
~ throws Oreo biscuits for everyone **

Status
Not open for further replies.