Ello!

K

Killua Godspeed <3

Original poster
I love anime! What's up people?

Hi, Killua!

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you would really become part of this nice roleplay family we have here. It is a confusing place at first, but you will learn how to get around. If you are here to roleplay, then you came to the right place. There are a lot of different roleplays for you as well as willing people able to spend time with you. If you need any help, you can start a conversation with me via PMs and I can help to the best of my abilities. If you do not want to talk to me, then you can visit the FAQs page and find help on the tabs below the banner of this site.
Enjoy your time here!

~Tokugawa

Welcome to Iwaku! We hope you enjoy your stay, if you need help contact the Community Hub (or message me, sanity not included). Enjoy the roleplays!

Hey I love anime too! Welcome to Iwaku, I hope you have fun roleplaying here :)

Have I got a Group for you...

Welcome to Iwaku! The link there is to one of our many Groups, where, between roleplays, you can hang out with people who share your interests!

I hope to see you around; visit my challenges in the Guild of Worldbuilding sometime; it's where us creative thinkers get together and flesh out our fictional worlds!