Ello!

P

Penguin

Original poster
So uh not really sure what to say, but hey, my names Natashia and my role playing sucks! (Seriously I'm not afraid to admit that.) My best character was a crazy stalker, but since that character everything's been sad. This is my last attempt at role playing, (If I can't stay active I'm giving up. :( )

Right, well other then that :P ....

What nicknames do you like to be called? Nat, Penguin

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? Girl, 17

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? You know I'm not sure anymore.... I'm a lost roleplayer :/

What kind of characters do you usually play?
Stalkers
Crazies
Complete Sweethearts (I can't really be mean.... Sorry. :P Not even in RP.)

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs? Huh, well I guess I'll have to try new stuff right?! *smirks* All of them!

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

*Gets out penguin suit and waddles onto stage*
*Starts dancing, flapping flippers, screeching the song, hopping, jigging, wavering around, and such*
Dynamite- Taio Cruz
"I throw my hands up in the air sometimes
Saying ay-oh, gotta let go.
I wanna celebrate and live my life
Saying ay-oh, baby let's go.
Cause we gon rock this club
We gon' go all night
We gon' light it up
Like it's dynamite.
Cause I told you once
Now I told you twice
We gon light it up
Like it's dynamite.

I'm gonna take it all like
I'm gonna be the last one standing
I'm alone and all I
I'm gonna be the last one landing.
Cause I-I-I believe it
And I-I-I, I just want it all, I just want it all.
I'm gonna put my hands in the air
Ha-hands hands in the air
Put your hands in the air-air-air-air-air-air-air-air"

That work for you all? *smiles* The new dork is in the neighborhood! ;D

I see you are insane as well, you'll fit in well then. >:]

I'm Rory, and while I am not penguin I'm generally nice or something.

If you are looking for RPs that are relatively easy to get into I'd recommend anything labelled Jump In, since they are largely informal and can help you get back into the groove of RPing.

Others that might be good for you to consider are Fighting our Reflections, Elswen: Trapped Island, or even this Manga Dreams.

Hello and welcome! :D

Are your crazy stalkers also really nice people, or is that the exception to the niceness rule? >:D I am curious!

Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your time here.

I too like Penguins.

Thanks for the welcomes. The place doesn't actually seem too intimidating..... :) I think I may like it here!

Rory:
Holy cow! (Sorry that's what came to mind!) I love the Elswen plot! Everything grabbed me in the first few lines and ideas started popping in my head! Hell yeah! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! *glomps*

Notacat: (Can I call you Notacat? I like the name.... :) )
As for the characters, it's been mixed. One was a very sweet, creepy, hyper stalker! She was awesome because she was hated and kept her head up, happy! (The characters hated her, not the roleplayers.) She had her twinnie and caused a fair amount of trouble, but I don't think she ever did it maliciously. She was just a lets have fun freak! The other character was on the harsh side. I don't think she was mean because I in rl don't know how to be cruel, but she was definitely blunt. Kind of like the cold, change your world and perception type.

They definitely make an impression when I get them right. :)

By the way do you guys think it would be better for me to explore new character types? Honestly, I want to keep rping, but you have to feel your characters to enjoy it. At least that's how I feel. What types would you all enjoy seeing?

Play whatever characters you love to play! XD Or try something new if you like being adventurous! I'm old so I've tried everything, and now I only play one of three typical types myself. O____O but I loves them, so it's okay!

I think you might be the first person that's wanted to call me Notacat. XD

Haha welcome Penguin! I can't be mean either even in RP I just feel so bad! It's great that you came to Iwaku! With the skilled Rpers here I'm almost 100% positive you'll improve! Seriously this dude named Asmodeus here made like tutorials for writing it's awesomesauce.

Hi there! Don't be hard on yourself - everyone can stand to improve (even Asmodeus, though he'll say differently). :3
I'm Kitti and it's a pleasure to meet you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, we're more than happy to help out here.
Happy roleplaying!

Not intimidating? Thats just because I'm not here yet. Yup! just wait until I grt here and You'll be intimidated.

*checks watch*

I'm late.

*drums fingers on OK's head*

COME ON GET HERE ALREADY!

*walks through door and glares at me*

You're late.

So are you.

Shut up and get on with it.

Right, I'm Vay, global mod of projects and the like. Also rp support so if you have questions and feel like giving me work go right ahead. Also that form thingy usually goes IN the thread you found it in. But whatevs, no one ever looks there anyway. Play nice and all that. We'll meet again.

*Glares at me*

Happy now?

Never am bud. Never am...

Fair enough, I'm out.. Peace.. or not knowing you.

Tuxedo Mask:
Fair enough, but if you want me to be honest the only reason I joined the site was because I saw the tutorials and stuff. That and it said everyone could join! :) Nice to meet you!

Kitti:
Wasn't aware I was being hard on myself, but thanks. lol Me and Asmodeus will have to have a little chatty I think.... I want to test that.
Asmodeus: You did not read that..... O.o

Vay: And of course you'd like to make me intimidated? Well now I'm intimidated. Thanks. You should think about what your arrival did.... I may have a hectic breakdown on the site.... And my breakdowns are never pretty. They usually leave pudding everywhere. NON-EDIBLE CHOCOLATE PUDDING! You're going to have to clean that up.... *smirks*

The form doesn't go here? Wow I need to pay better attention. Aww well. I get more responses by posting it here! ;)

*Throws both Vays a right cross to the face*

Don' mind them.

This is GMK you're not so friendly neighborhood Drunk/Daemonhunter, Saying

"Hi."

He means the Roleplay resume goes in the roleplay resume thread. XD Unless he's TOTALLY confused and doesn't realized we added a newbie survey for newbies to put in their hello posts incase they didn't know what to say. >:D I'm banking on Vay being confused.

Yeah resume thread is what I meant.....

Also global mod = telling others to clean things up! Though to be perfectly honest you don't have to worry about me. I'm harmless. I just have an obsesive compulsive thing where if someone says something like "No one can like/hate/do whatever" I HAVE to prove them wrong by liking/hating/doing. Also unless stated otherwise don't take me seriously. There are somethings I never joke about and you'll learn those in time.

*offers claws to shake*

Greetings!

Much of wot has to be said hath been said. So, I'll just say hi! Finding things at Iwaku to your likeing?

Please enjoy your time here.

*Hands Penguin a present*

Haha! Why the frown Asmodeus? I haven't disapeared yet. Or is that what you're fearing? lol *decides against torturing Asmodeus*

Woodrat: Things are great here, but I'm being patient for a Modfan rp to start up and looking at other jump in rps. :) Thanks for the present! *hugs* It's just what I wanted!

Vay: Hey you made me laugh so I figured you were harmless. Sorry if you were aiming for a different rep! :) *puts on glove to handle the claw*

To everyone else, hi, and I'm sorry about posting back so late. :/ In one case I feel guilty because there;s new member threads open and in another I feel guilty for not responding..... I'm guilt ridden either way so I might as well have fun with it! :D

Thanks for the new member welcomes! (Now if only the rp addiction could start again already.... I'm getting into way too much RL trouble. :( Lack of rp, crazy events venting does that. )