'ello!

A

andilyn

Original poster
THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What nicknames do you like to be called? Call me Andi

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?... yes i'm a chick.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? ... hm that's a tough one; i've done a little of everything I think but I prefer sci-fi/futuristic/fantasy the most.

What kind of characters do you usually play? ... -open's a box and smiles evily- Alot of different types tee-hee

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? Wolf packs -AHOOO!-

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! Pursuit of Happiness ^.^;

Um yeah anyways ^.^ that's meh ! ... Hiya

Well hi there, Andi! I get a feeling we'll get along fine. Not sure why, I just do. So let's get alone well~ :D

YAY FIRST NEW FRIEND! ^.^ Nice to meet you Juneberry

Hehe, yep! I got first dibs on you. ...I kid, I kid. No one gets 'dibs' on a person~ <3 But still...I got first post. -Special...ish?-

Nice to meet you too~! I hope you have a fun time here <3

Welcome to Iwaku Andi! I hope you find all the RPs you could ever want here.

^.^ I'm already sorta throwing one together to start actually lol. I haven't rp'd in a while so my brain is overflowing ^.^;

Welcome to Iwaku, Andi. It's a pleasure to have you, :).

Thank you cosmos ^.^ Now to just figure out where i wanna start lol. Its been a little while since I rp'd last.

Well, the JumpIn RPs are great for people who just want to get right into it without waiting. Or you can check out the 1X1 requests to see if anything tickles you fancy. =3

I own an Andi on this forum already, even if she is pregnant and on absence mostly, so you shall be Dilly.
Hi there and welcome to Iwaku, by the by, I'm Kitti. Good to meet you.
I am dubious as to your status as a chick until further notice and am placing you in the "Chick Claims" file.

If you need help with anything on the forum, most of our members will be able to help you out with small questions, but you can also throw a question in community hub or grab a staffie and ask them!
Happy playing, Dilly!

Hi andilyn! I see'd you in the chat box and warned you I would post here >=] muhahahahahahaha!