Ello

• Thread starter I am te Irish Kat
  • Start date
I

I am te Irish Kat

A white feline with short blue hair emerges from the corner of the room. The cat wore a black leather jacket with several ear piercings in both their ears. Over their ears were self-decorated headphones. For pants, they had blue jeans on with several rips in them and a chain going from the pocket to one of the pants belt loops in the front.

The feline took the headphones off her ears. Her voice was soft and sweet as she introduced herself,
"H-hi ... my name is Kat. I only recently joined this site, b-but I have quite a lot of experience with RolePlaying ... or, as I-I like to call it: Story Crafting. I like to do multi-paragraph, long-term RolePlays. But if you're interested in making a story with me but don't normally do several paragraphs, t-then that's fine; I'll still go through with it."

The obviously shy cat rubbed her elbow with her ears down, looking at the floor.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Starlighter
Hello and welcome to the site, Kat! Glad you're here. I'm a little too lazy to do a roleplay intro, but uhhh, hope my welcome is good enough as is. If you have any questions about the site, or navigating anything, please don't hesitate to reach out and ask!

Welcome aboard, Kat. Glad you decided to join is! Enjoy, and happy roleplaying!

Hello there, Kat. Welcome to Iwaku. ^^
If you find you need a bit of help getting settled in, I've a link in my signature to our Newbie Care Package, where you can ask for a guide. Give it a poke if you're curious!

Hey there Kat :D Welcome welcome, it's great to have you join us!

We have quite a diverse group of members here, many of whom are quite fond of multiple paragraphs and long term roleplays (myself among them :p) so I hope you're able to find some partners with a similar style! If you have any questions at all about the site or how something works, feel free to have a poke through our Frequently Asked Questions or send off a message to any of us Staff Members - we'll be more than happy to help you get sorted :D

Welcome to Iwaku Kat! Congrats on probably the unique intro I've seen. Hopefully you won't have any trouble navigating our site, but if you do please let us know. We are here to help and answer questions. Settle in and get all cosy and comfortable and HAVE FUN!!!!

@PoetLore @Starlighter @Eru @Elle Joyner @Nav

The quiet cat's cheeks lit up red, smiling lightly. She spoke softly, hiding her right eye behind her hair as she spoke once more, "Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm well accustomed to forum sites, as I like to call them, and I've found my way around just fine. But thank you for the splendidly warming introduction." Smiling enough to show her bright white, perfectly shaped teeth, the feline turned and jumped into a hole that was just ... there.

Welcome aboard, Kat! You've already gotten some good advice, so I'll just give you this delicious cookie and wish you good roleplaying. Fun times ahead!

• Thank You
Reactions: I am te Irish Kat