'ello

F

fizzgig

Original poster
I'm a long time storyteller and forum Rp'er. Over the years I've tried many sites but found most to be either to strictly moderated or to badly coded. Hoping that Iwakuro is one I can finally call home. Certainly I can say the web design, both the style and the elegant simplicity, are already impressing me.

My games tend to stick to the fantasy, horror, science fiction and western genres though sometimes I like to mix them up a bit. Unless I'm really in the mood for nostalgia I stick to unique settings. I have some persistent worlds generated by my own decades of day dreaming which I keep in my back pocket, but generally I construct a new setting for each game simply because I enjoy building worlds.

If I have a flaw as a RP'er it is definitely getting over extended. I've often found myself running four of five games simultaneously and unable to keep up with all at once. In recognition of this I'm going to try to limit myself to two games at a time on this site, as a storyteller anyway.

-fizz

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG FIZZ!

This used to be my avatar! 8D

You are now my favorite.

Welcome to Iwaku! >:3

Welcome, Fizz!

Fizzz..Fizzgig..Interesting name.

But if you need any help finding something. Please let us know!

Enjoy your stay!

LoL thxs. Haha I kind of wish I'd used that gif now, but the slightly confused look does suit me better.

FIZZGIG! *Wants to cuddle the furball!* +___+

I love that movie so much.

Yay!
Welcome to Iwaku, Fizz!!

Hehhe I love your avvy too!

Here, have some cookies whilst you enjoy our elegant, elegant forums!

cookiesandcream1.jpg

Have fun and see you around!
:D

-Initiates a staring contest with the furry creature- O___O

Welcome to Iwaku, your fun land. -Stare-

Its cool to have you here -stare-

I hope that you enjoy your stay here -Stare-

If you need any help, its just like Juku has said, feel free to ask.-blink-

Seems I lost this staring contest.

Starting off with two is a great idea. :D Welcome to Iwaku, fizzgig, and with so many roleplayers I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. :)

Fizz this site is AMAZING! Everyone is super friendly and you can find a lot to do, while meeting new people along the way. :D I'm sure you'll find that little place to call home here.