Ello.

R

Ridralee

Original poster
Hello there.

My name is Xai and it seems to me that I have found a new role play community. Once upon a time, I used to be a part of gaia online. That is where I used to role play. Running away from that place has happened many times but this is the first that I have predominantly got away.
I have always been a literate writer, which that spilled into my role playing. Umm... When I say literate, I mean I use many details and are very proper. I also tend to write paragraphs when replying to a role play unless I have a glitch from the writers blockages. I write in third person and can't seem to get the hang of first person. I don't have a set genre I will role play to. So honestly, I will role play to almost anything. Lastly, the only time I will use asterisks is when I am in normal conversation with a person. I use them for actions like: *gasp*, *throws a cookie*, and so on.
I am very glad to have found a new place to role play freely with out drama and such. I will quickly learn all there is to know about the rules here and I promise to not offend anyone. Well... at least not on purpose. Hehe.

Hi! I'm Rubix, the friendly neighborhood cube :D Welcome to Iwaku! The community here is awesome and very friendly. I recommend checking out the cbox whenever you have the time to meet some really cool people. If you are uneasy about your roleplaying skills, check out the academy and do various challenges to hone your skills.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message and I hope you enjoy your stay here ^_^

Why hello there, Xai!

Welcome to Iwaku!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Nice to meet you Rubix. And Thank you very much both you and Juku for the welcome. It's nice to know this community is friendly. I mean there are not very many of them out there. I'll check out the cbox soon. Sounds like a good place to start. I can honesty say I'm not really worried about my role play skills. I've been doing it for awhile and I also write stories. Thank you for the academy heads up. I'll probably still check it out. I mean I may be a bit rusty. Haha. I'll keep in mind both of you if I have any questions.

Well actually... My avatar... It's cute but when will I be able to change it?

You can change your avatar by going to Settings then scrolling down to Edit Avatar

Haha Wow. Now I just made my self look idiotic. Eh, part of life I guess. Thanks Juku. :D