Ello Moto

S

Skyanide

Original poster
Ello Lovely, don't be shy I don't bite hard, just thought I'd introduce myself and say I'm new to this site, but a bit of a veteran to role play. c:

Haha! The Ello Moto!

*sigh* 20th century technology...those were the days.

Welcome to Iwaku, Sk-.....SKY?!

*hides Sky from Rory* ^_^ H-heh! DONT ASK QUESTIONS. JUST GO ALONG WITH IT.

Welcome to Iwaku, Skyanide. I am diggin' that user name, seriously cool. I'm sure you'll find lots of awesome games to join here, and if you need anything just ask!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, person who Rory will probably call Skye.
To be contrary from the getgo, I will call you Yan.
I'm Kitti, Yan, and it's nice to meet you

To help you get acquainted with the site, I have a couple of links!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help, do ask~

Well thank you, and hah, I was messing around with Cyanide and Skye. Skye is my favorite name, and will be a name for most of my characters, if not Skylar. So...Skyanide is nice, or so I think hah. Unique. Thanks!

ello, hello. I welcome you! Pleasure to meet you!

heya welcome to the roleplays hope you have a nice time here ^^

Haha! The Ello Moto!

*sigh* 20th century technology...those were the days.

Welcome to Iwaku, Sk-.....SKY?!

*hides Sky from Rory* ^_^ H-heh! DONT ASK QUESTIONS. JUST GO ALONG WITH IT.

We'll be concerned if she has blue hair and a pony tail.

Also welcome to the forum Miss Skye. Enjoy your time here.

A long time ago, back when I was a teenage Diana, my username was Skye. 8D Now I am just a Diana again.

Welcome to the community! <3

Haha, okay I'm understanding a bit more now. Usually I just go by Skye or Skylar. ^___^ It's a bit weird we both spell Skye with an 'e'...oh well we're epic.

*hides hands*
Are you certain you don't bite? * skeptic*

I taste, but I don't bite. Unless harassed. Biting is a secondary defense mechanism! >:] ...other wise licking will be provided.

Pardon the delay in my greeting; but of late I have strayed from the ooc sections of this community. Many call me Fox or even psyfox. A name which has little meaning, but one I have embraced. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Skye.

I do pray you find much desired RP within the duration of your pilgrimage through the realms. If you ever find yourself lacking development then let me know. Perhaps I could weave something up for you? Regardless; I am sure you will find this community to be as intoxicating as I have.

-Waves to the new person-

Hullo, Skye! I don't mind licking, or biting >u>

xD Anyway, welcome! Hope you enjoy the site - don't get too close to Red, though, she's fierce! ;3

:D I think I shall like it here, hehe, thanks guys for the friendly hello's gotta admit I'm not the type of out going person to new forum sites, and I haven't yet found one that fits...so maybe this is the final one I try? Heh I'm liking it so far, and everyone's so friendly. Thankies!

I am not an outgoing soul myself. A closed off individual, usually. But I feel welcome here, so I am a bit more open than I usually am. Again, welcome, and please enjoy your stay. : )