Ello Iwaku!!

S

Soulhallow

Original poster
Might as well use the help the have out...then ill add to the end of it of course xD

I prefer to be called Soul
I'm a guy...age, well i'm just going to say i'm a teenager
I love any and every genre there is to RP with, I just can't do sadistic semes
I play Punk characters mostly, but i like to have shy and seclusive characters too. Depends on what mood i'm in when i create the character.
I would prefer Wolf Packs!! By far the best sounding, even though i have no idea what its for..
My favorite song at the moment is Devil's Den by Skrillex

Ok, now that all that is said and done, time to start with the more fun stuff. I absolutely love to come up with weird and unusual names for my characters. At the moment i'm using one named Nico Raeban, plus i tend to have the same name for multiple rp's so i don't accidentally forget which rp it is and post wrong. I'm a creature of the night, and would be up all night doing this but i have bed time :( so i stick to weekends.

Welcome to Iwaku, Soul! ^.^
It's cool that you like dubstep! I'm not into it all that much >.<
I'm pretty sure we have roleplays that you'd like, and if we don't... create your own!!! : D
I'm Celest. It is nice to meet you.

Dubstep is just great for my writing, i use it to speed up my typing speed. Everything but country is what i'll listen too.

Dubstep! D:< YUCK! Must be a gross cootie boy thing...

But I'll forgive. 8D Just this once. Welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome to Iwaku, we've got boss roleplays! We've got everything you need from sci-fi to fantasay! As the song goes anyway. Looking forward to seeing someposts and such! Always goos to see new blood :)

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee(2 weeks later)eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee(two month later)eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee(one year later)eeeelcome ^^
Hope you like iwaku :D

Hello and welcome to Iwaku.
It's good to meet you; I'm Kitti, by the way.
You'll find lots of fun and awesome character names here. It's one of our joys...

Since you're new to us, I have awesome links to help guide you around some of the roleplay aspects here that are most important:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

Feel free and encouraged to look around on your own too and discover all kinds of awesome stuff.
If you need any help, please feel free to ask (as long as it doesn't involve dubstep =p ). Hehe, just teasing. Maybe.

Oooo~ I have a friend named Soul, now! :D

Welcome to Iwaku! Glad to have you above, Mr.Soul!

Welcome! I am Hejin, and I urge you to enjoy yourself in the greatness that is Iwaku!

Punk characters, you say? Do you mean jerks or characters into punk rock culture, because I've made both in the recent years.

Welcome to the site, Soul. I'm October, Nice to meet you : ) I also reuse character names, depending on the RP of course. Anyway, hope you enjoy it here at Iwaku, I'm sure you will, and if you need help finding a game to join just ask, I'll hook you up.

Welcome to Iwaku!

By the way - I am totally loving Skrillex's Devil's Den as well though I am quite fond of Kyoto as well~