Ello Govna!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rikamo Xyuza

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? Some people call me Rika and I'm cool with that but if you try to call Rikamo that and you're not a friend of his he'll snap at you.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I'm a boy. OuO

How old are you? 17.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? New to the site.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I like and enjoy both.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? Sofa. Sofa is the way to go.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Stanfour- Everything I am

I joined this site because I got tired of being on Facebook and not getting anything done as far as RPs go. I also joined because the people here and the plots seem hella interesting. It's nice to meet you all.

And always remember. The dark Lord Satan likes his whores drenched in cum. I mean, have fun. Always remember that.

Reactions: Cløudy Trøubles
Welcome! Let me know if you ever wanna RP or chat!

What do you prefer to be called? Some people call me Rika and I'm cool with that but if you try to call Rikamo that and you're not a friend of his he'll snap at you.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I'm a boy. OuO

How old are you? 17.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? New to the site.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I like and enjoy both.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? Sofa. Sofa is the way to go.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Stanfour- Everything I am

I joined this site because I got tired of being on Facebook and not getting anything done as far as RPs go. I also joined because the people here and the plots seem hella interesting. It's nice to meet you all.

And always remember. The dark Lord Satan likes his whores drenched in cum. I mean, have fun. Always remember that.
Welcome to the site! Hope you have a great time here and settle in! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.