Ello Ello!!

T

Teddy Black

Original poster
Hello Iwaku, how are you beautiful people? I am Teddy, and obvious new guy here doing that thing that is says to do on the HEY NEWBIE box.. Introducing myself...

Well I suppose I shall start with my Roleplay Backround. A majority of my time has been spent on a different website where there is more fighting going on then anything.. It was fun for awhile but quickly got boring. So I decided to stalk a buddy of mine who came here and now my attention has been grabbed and I am gonna give this place a good ol try then :D.

The kind of RP's i usually take interest in are the usual Samurai pieces, War, Not much on the love stories though... Um.. Yeah I am pretty bad when it comes to writing about myself, I don't quite enjoy it.. Well for your entertainment ---->
:bananaman:<---This banana man shall speak the rest for me.. Thank you for having me here, and I hope to get to roleplay with 1 or more of you.

Hello to you too, Teddy, and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
We have all kinds of roleplays here and I hope you find ones that you love (or you can just start your own!).
Take a peek around the site, poke around a bit maybe, and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Teddy! Welcome!

Good to have you with us! Samurai pieces and War RPs? Sounds pretty cool!
I hope Iwaku suits your interests and you find some awesome RPS and partners!
If you require any assistance, let us know!

See ya around.

Damn. Never done a Samurai rp. Done a Sci-Fi war kinda one. Best and only Sci-Fi one I've done ever. Maybe I could grab you to help me with war things and such! :D

I'm Iliana, Teddy, and it's nice to meet you! This site will give you a lot of different styles and such, I'm sure of it! If you need help navigating the forums or things, send me a message and I'll probably stare at it for a second, but then eventually respond.

Tis the way of things. >:[

Welcome to Iwaku, Teddy! How am I doing? I am doing just fine, thanks!

Man... I haven't been in a Samurai style RP in years. Not since being at one of the former RP boards I was a part of.

Anyway, it's good to have you with us! I'm sure you'll find all kinds of great roleplays you will enjoy and make plenty of new friends here as well! If you have any questions at all feel free to ask us!

Welcome to Iwaku.
Its a pleasure to have you here.
My name is Tetsuri and its great that you have chosen Iwaku as your stop!
If you need anything, feel free to ask!