Ello Ello Ello

A

Ase

Original poster
Echo.

I'm not necisarily new to the world of RP, but it's been a fairly long time since i've done it on a board; and definately not with a community this size. Oddly enough my shy nature thought that it'd be better to go bigger community wise; after all i'm more likely to find someone to connect with right? ;D

Just gonna throw this here too :3

What nicknames do you like to be called?

I go by Ase, Mini, Ghost, Doccy quite a few; I chose Ase for here though

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?

I'm a girl, and i'm definitely old enough to respond to that by saying 'a gentleman never asks a lady her age;' .... ok, so I'm 21. It's cool. I learned to accept it...just.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?

Comedy, Romance, Sci-fi, fantasy; either really mundane everyday life with light hearted comedic relief, or dead depressing tragedy.

What kind of characters do you usually play?

I'm very much the shy girl next door, or the guy with a mysterious past, werewolves, vampires, cops, school kids, homeless kids, witches / warlocks, generic boring humans. Anything that takes my fancy.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?

I kept reading Angry Marines as some sort of giant wale, but; i'm open to all of the above really!

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

itunes says it's;

Don't it always seem to know;
that you don't know what you've got till it's gone,
Pick paradise, and put up a parkin' lot~!

Oh and yes, in general chit chat I overuse emoticons, I can't help it; they're like second nature to me now.

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope to see your creativity flourish here.

Welcome to our family Ase, I hope you enjoy every moment!