ello doves

J

Jag

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called? I'm known across various roleplay sites as Jag, Comrade, The Hirsute Iberian, among other monikers.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? I generally stick to modern settings, often realistic, sometimes sci-fi. I don't go for fantasy much, but I'm not necessarily averse to it.

What kind of characters do you usually play? I have a tendency to fall into a character pattern of sorts, which is angry, mentally messed up, really big punks, and though I try to keep my characters varied you'll find a lot of the time I fall back to that pattern. :v

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? Angry Marines. MILK FOR THE KHORNE FLAKES.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!: Right now? EVERYTHING MUST DIE~~~~~~~

So I hear you guys are looking for a...how was it... "rude, untrusting, militant atheist who could troll our queers."

Hello, my name's Jag, I'm an experienced roleplayer, I like metal and punk and small but dedicated roleplay sites, I'm a rude, untrusting militant atheist who can totally troll your queers, I should fit in just right here, aye?

...no?

Hello. ^.^ Welcome to Iwaku! Don't worry, I only use this size of lettering on welcomings. I hope you have a great time on this site and with those interests I might even want to RP with you sometime.

Do you come in a different colour?

Trust me, whatever color this thing comes in, you don't want it. Flavor either. BLECK!