1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Ello All! ^.^

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Poisoner, Oct 3, 2014.

1. What do you prefer to be called? Eh...just call me whatever you want...

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I'm a female of course!

How old are you? 23

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yeah I am new to the site, but not to roleplaying.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I do like group rps, but not will too many people, because that can just get out of hand and confusing.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? Curling up on the sofa and reading a book.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

2. That picture is badass. Welcome to Iwaku, Madam Assassin.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Greetings Poisoner, and Welcome to Iwaku. Thank you for branding my brain with this song for the nest week and a half. lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hello Poisoner, welcome to Iwaku!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lady Poison*cringe*...er welcome to Iwaku!
    And I know what you mean about group rps they can be really confusing if more than like 6 characters are off doing something random.
    Happy role playing to ya.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks everyone for your welcoming messages. ^.^

7. Hallo Hallo, Poisoner, welcome to the site!

• Like Like x 1