'Ello All

G

Gramma

Original poster
Well, hi.

I've been roleplaying since 2007, where I started on a young site with one-liners, auto-hits, and powerplay.

Obviously, in high school, five years later, I'm quite a bit better at roleplaying. However, after being absent from the roleplaying scene quite a bit in recent times, I'm a bit rusty. I don't go for 1000+ word posts. I don't like fluffing my word count with useless things. I don't like reading things with random bits thrown in to fluff the word count. I like concise quality.

Most of my experience has been from realistic and fantasy wolf, cat, and horse roleplays, with a little dip into humans somewhere in there. Right now I have no preferences for genres or characters, I want to dive in and try something new or toy with something old.

Really the only thing I don't want to do is a fandom roleplay. Don't get me wrong, I love Doctor Who, MLP, Sherlock, Warriors, and many others, but to me it doesn't feel right to have a character in those universes. I might go for warriors, as long as no canon characters are involved, though.

Um, I love horses, my cat, psychology, and stuff like that. I find myself a very interesting person but I'm not sure how many would agree, so I'll keep it short. Basically, my passion in life is horses. I'm not a superb rider or anything, but horses do pull the chariot that brings my sun up every day.

Well welcome! I'm Cammy, the Official Iwaku Pet! I hope you enjoy your stay here. We enjoy quality over quantity here as well, but you won't find any nasty words such as 'literate' slung around here! There are plenty of genres to dip your feet into here, so jump on in! If you're not sure where to start, you can check out Roleplay 101 to offer you some hints.

And because you're such a horse lover, I went the extra step and found you some horse-themed cookies!

kentucky-derby-horse-cookies.jpg

Enjoy, and happy roleplaying!

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope to see your creativity flourish here.

Welcome to Iwaku! I had to say hello because your username is "Gramma"... haha, I love it! I hope to see you around in the forums.

Gramma! Gramma! Grampa's drinking again! He's got the shotgun ou--

Wrong Gramma? Just kidding. Anyway, WELCOME TO IWAKU!

All hail Phoebus Apollo! Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay, and if you're looking for new things, there are a lot of those in Iwaku. People are both very creative and very helpful when it comes to RP, so if ever you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Also, as an official welcome gift, I give you: Sleipnir!

Hah, thank you all for your warm welcome and horsey thoughts. :3 Those cookies are absolutely adorable, and I quite like a horse with eight legs.

Now I really want to rush through my homework and get started, so again I thank y'all for making me excited as well.

yay for horses and horse shaped things!!! I too share a love for the equine beauties! <3 hope to see you around and welcome to the family!