Ello all

• Thread starter ♣CrimsonParadiso♣
  • Start date

♣CrimsonParadiso♣

Original poster
So I was mobbing around the net being bored out of my mind and I happen to stumble upon this lovely site here. I figured why not, lets give this site a try. I've been looking a lot for a good long lasting site. I've been writing stories since the beginning of middle school and rping for nearly ten years now. Switching from sight to site for one reason or another. Some due to shut down others due to inactivity from rp partners.

I am Squirrely, though I've been called Squirrel as well.

I've rped about a lot of things from all types of fantasy (vamps, were's, faries, elves, etc...) to historical (all cultures), modern, steampunk, future, even fan-based. Even with doing all of that I still love to roleplay pretty much anything. I'm very open minded when it comes to rp ideas/plots and rp partners.

I play both male and female roles. I have no problems with anyone else doing the same.

I'm an insomniac and because so I hardly sleep and I'm usually up thinking a lot about new rps and characters. I'm always down for a new rp (either with someone new or a person I'm already doing an rp with). I'm pretty active or try to be. I check my rp sites at least once a day and post at least once a day if not more.

So after saying all that I would like to say...
Hello to all on Iwaku and I hope to get to know if not rp with a lot of people on this site.

Welcome to Iwaku, Squirrely!

You'll meet many partners and surely have tons of RPS!

But, if you need help with anything, please ask! We'll help you out!

Enjoy your stay!

Thank you for welcoming me Juku.

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope you enjoy your time just as I have so far :)

Hi Squirrely, welcome to Iwaku! I am also certain you'll roleplay with lots of people - we have over 500 active members!

I will be the one to help you sleep. How you ask? I don't know. But just wait...

Welcome to Iwaku, Squirrel! Please do not feed Vay.

thank you for welcoming me xErebusx and Elyd. I like the sound of the 500 active members as well :)

sleeping hmmm I like staying awake though Iliana and I will be sure not to fed Vay.

Why not feed Vay? He just eats one fresh member's liver every weekend... Raw, raw liver...

Welcome to Iwaku Squirrely!

Pronouncing the word 'squirrel' was hard for me when I was little. (Random Fact)
I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you!
Our 500 members do make a lot of noise, and it is beautiful isn't it?
Here, have some cookie!

2_GingerSquirrel_lg.jpg

...and enjoy your stay!
:D

Welcome to Iwaku.

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Welcome to the family.

SQUIRREL COOKIE!!!!!!
Thanks for the welcomes Selenite and tetsuri tokai

Hello Squir lady! 8D Welcome to the site!

Ello to you too Diana and thank you for welcoming me